Solar Revolution

Solar Revolution

Introduction:

Always had good results with teams whether they were offensive Rain Dance, Sandstorm and The Wheater is a type of team that I like the fact that very great pressure do not give many free turns for the opponent to win the fight thus achieving faster but they never Sun managed to make a team who could be on Offense Top Solar Revolution could change that was very annoying and stressful to make this team because I tried everything to reach the current team is a great team that can have a good control of the fight.

Position #14(Pokémon Showdown)

Process Creation:

Because my idea was to make a team of Sun Offense was very necessary to have someone who could play in the sun by Ninetales is the only Ground Pokémon besides that you can invoke the Sun permanently in a game but more obvious choice than necessary.

With Inducer already chosen a Pokémon that was necessary would use the sun to its advantage after looking at the options I had chosen Venusaur can be faster than Victreebel with everything still can absorb Toxic Spikes which can help a lot of rain against teams that have Tentacruel absorbing them.

I really like Volt-Turn which is a great combo in teams without Wheater further down the sun works very well, moreover Rotom-W is a great counter rain and has access to Sunny Day which is very useful against any other type climate since even if the weather has taken a permanent Ninetales Rotom-W can put it again with Sunny Day

The team was almost ready however lacked a Stealth Rock user Donphan between looking good and I had a choice Dugtrio or a spinner or a Trapper Trapper chose to use because Heatran is the biggest problem for teams sun, moreover it can catch Tyranitar can get some Politoed that is low on HP and give OHKO with Earthquake.

Venusaur is surely a great Revenger Killer put together in the sun I like to take a second to get to a Pokemon Kill Revenger, Salamanca is surely one of the best of Gen Scarf with your Moxie Outrage can be much more painful to get in addition to Ground moves .

The Team:

Ninetales (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Drought
EVs: 136 HP / 252 SAtk / 120 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Sunny Day
- Fire Blast
- SolarBeam
- Toxic

Ninetales Pokemon has always been a fragile never achieving senior positions in metagames but but with the arrival of B / W that changed it gained access to a Drougth Ability Groundon only had access to this sunny teams managed to win power in the metagame butting heads with any other team, pokemon Ninetales is a great addition to putting the sun in the field can hold a few things on the side Special as it has a good all-Sp.Def Ninetales is more than necessary because besides by the sun can be a permanent Switch good for Jirachi / Scizor, Fire Blast from the sun beats strong even Pokémon that resist them, Solar Beam can take care of the Waters mainly Gastrodon / Rotom-W, Toxic is a great help as it can leave the poison Politoed already makes that annoying sapo lot easier to kill, Sunny Day allows me to keep the sun at the entrance to the field guessing Politoed / Tyranitar and give Sunny Day as well allowing me to keep the sun and weather in the field.

Venusaur (M) @ Black Sludge
Trait: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
- Sleep Powder
- SolarBeam
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sludge Bomb

Venusaur has never managed to stand out as a good sweeper always being defensive sets used in B / W won the Chlorophyll has totally changed the use of it in the metagame Venusaur became nothing but the best abuser of the sun getting to be a great Revenger Killer and possessing good stabs him and a great Pokemon, Sleep Pownder allows me to make a Pokemon useless for some time, Solar Beam is the strongest blow Grass with large Power 120 can be quite destructive, Hidden Power (Fire) which takes the Solar Beam Steel unable to OHKO, and another stab Slugde Bomb is very useful to get the Dragons since Solar Beam or Hidden Power (Fire) have great effect.

Rotom-W @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 176 HP / 120 Def / 212 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Sunny Day
- Pain Split
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump

Rotom-W has managed to win their place in the metagame gradually and is now one of the most common types have a combination of very good addition to access to a lot of bashing, Rotom-W can not look the more I had the pleasure to meet once Burning Bright team of Lavos Spawn and say he is a great Pokemon in the sun, first it's a great counter for teams managing to make it rain and drop their Tentacruel Waters / Politoed / Kerudio, moreover has good defenses getting to be a great mainly on the physical barrier which allows me to enter the life of Bullet Punch Scizor and other Steel moves it all has a great Ability Levitate which is of great help allowing me not to overload the Salamance all the time since it takes 25% own of Stealth Rock so Rotom-W is my first switch for Earthquake / Earth Power.

Scizor (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Pursuit
- U-turn

Scizor has always managed to be a Pokemon is about this further increase in the Gen 4 and where he won Technician Bullet Punch and blows as U-Turn, this great Pokemon is a great help to the first team he is the greatest counter that since the Terrakion the team is fragile and can get to start distributing Close Combat Dugtrio yes I have and I can kill it true that only Dugtrio is often used to get what Heatrans not let me lose Sash him at all, moreover how the combo best known of all the Rotom-W-Turn the Volt which can take many serious players to see those changes all the time and always on edge with all Scizor still has more qualities can be a great Kill Revenger with Bullet Punch already weakened going into things and putting them out of the game thanks to the addition of its kind to be a great check Steel Dragons in general as it can go into Dragonite Outrage / Draco Meteor Salamanca is Latios / Latias / Hydreigon and give them a beating .

Dugtrio (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Arena Trap
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Reversal
- Stone Edge

Dugtrio has a cute face and is more seems to be harmless can not fool with this small pokémon he has a great power, Dugtrio simply joined the team to put out Heatran already own that is one of my biggest problems having the same Rotom-W with everything he can catch other things like Tyranitar and knock him with two OHKO with Earthquake and OHKO with Reversal is the case with 1 HP, also comes into Politoed that is already hangs and kills at the end of Earthquake, Dugtrio works by removing the other wheaters Heatran and putting out of the game besides that he is the Stealth Rock user is also due to its immunity to Electric can be a great check for Thundurus Choice Scarf-T as well.

Salamence (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Dragon Claw

When Salamance was actually created was to be a monster because he is a Pokemon that really scares possessing great strength it can cause great damage and gain Moxie further increased the power of something that was annoying to stop, Salamanca is the Revenger Killer main team he has a good mix of types getting to be immune to Ground and have to resist Figthing common type in the current metagame, Outrage is your most powerful stab is used when no more cleaning up leaves and Steel, Fire Blast is a response against Skarmory / Ferrothron / Forretress who manage to get all the time in your stab Dragon, Earthquake hits mainly Heatrab more can also be used in Tyranitar and Terrakion, Dragon Claw Steel is provided there and I do not want to get stuck in with Salamence field.

Export to Text

Code:
Ninetales (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Drought
EVs: 136 HP / 252 SAtk / 120 Spd
- Sunny Day
- Fire Blast
- SolarBeam
- Toxic

Salamence (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Dragon Claw

Dugtrio (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Arena Trap
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Reversal
- Stone Edge

Venusaur (M) @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
- Sleep Powder
- SolarBeam
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sludge Bomb

Scizor (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Pursuit
- U-turn

Rotom-W @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 176 HP / 120 Def / 212 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Sunny Day
- Pain Split
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
Conclusion

Solar Revolution was the best team I've ever done before sunset and managed to position # 14 in the Pokémon Showdown with him getting 1909 points is a team that runs well able to have good control of the game yet like every other Sunny Day has problems besides Heatran that this team has a bigger problem Hazards can destroy it so easy to deal with teams that use them to win and necessary to achieve victory as quickly as possible, hope you enjoy the RMT is to give tips to improve this team.

LilOu

PO poopyhead
Hi man! Nice team you have here.

However, i don't know if i battled you today or not; but, today i battled a guy with solarbeam ninetails and that is really bad. I'll use this as an example:

-Ninetails comes out. (Sun comes out too)
-Your opponent has rotom-w.
-You are going to use solarbeam to kill Rotom.
-Your opponent uses volt switch (rotom is scarfed).
-Your opponent send out Politoed. (Rain comes out)
-Ninetails is charging energy!
-Opponent switchs in ferrothorn
-Ninetails deals 3% damage to ferro with Solarbeam.

This example happened in the real life today like 4 times in the same battle.
So, use energy ball instead of solarbeam, energy ball allows you to use it in the rain in a pinch, so try it.

Hope i helped you!

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
Hey,

This team looks pretty good, but as you addresed, it's got a huge problem with entry hazards, specially stealth rock, which spells doom for Ninetales and Salamence (as it prevents them from switching), meaning that the weather war will be more difficult to win. The best way to fix this would be using Donphan instead of Dugtrio. While I understand Dugtrio is a great way of winning the weather war, Politoed and Hippowdon are getting much more common lately, and Dugtrio can't realiably beat those two, and you already have Sunny Day Ninetales and Rotom-W to wear them down to the point you can impose your weather. However, Donphan can check multiple physically based pokemon like Tyranitar, Landorus, Dragonite or Terrakion, that can prove troublesome for your team, while being able to set up Stealth Rock, and most importantly, it can clear any entry hazards via Rapid Spin, allowing Salamence and Ninetales to switch freely. Here's the set:

Donphan@Leftovers | Sturdy
Impish Nature | 252 HP / 80 Atk / 176 Def
Earthquake / Ice Shard / Stealth Rock / Rapid Spin

TGMD

ƧÏÐÈ¥¯ÏĈ¼Á°¿±³´µ¶·¸¹º»ŤûŠť²ØéŋŌ
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey Miles Tails,
cool team, I recommend using Victreebel over Venusaur, It has access to Weather Ball which is a 150 base power fire type move under the sun, because it has access to this amazing fire type move you can also run Hidden Power Ice allowing you to absolutely destroy dragons and have a much better overall coverage with ice, fire and grass which hits all types for neutral except fire (which are easily taken down with Dugtrio.) It has a bit less bulk than Venusaur but you wont really notice it because you outspeed everything under the sun anyway and with that amazing coverage after a growth there are very few mons that can survive a hit. I also find Growth much better than Sleep Powder on your particular sun team due to how many oppurtunities you have to set up with your volt turn combo. In my personal opinion Victreebel is just a much better all out special sweeper than Venusaur and can really increase the effectiveness of your team.

My 2nd suggestion will help increase Victreebel's sweeping capabilities even further, I suggest you run Memento over Stone Edge on Dugtrio, I really dont see the need for Stone Edge on dugtrio in this particular team other than preventing it to be set up fodder against dragons (who are revenge killed by Victreebel, Salamence, Scizor) and Volcarona (who is revenge killed by salamence and probably wont risk setting up on dugtrio anyway because you wont reveal whether you have Stone Edge or not until Dugtrio dies from Memento.) The plus side of Memento is it allows you to kill youself at the perfect moment, weaken your opponent, get get off a growth with Victreebel (or Outrage with Salamence) and sweep. Memento also stops sweeps from mons you somehow let get to plus 2 and weakens them enough so their attacks dont kill whatever you send in after to revenge kill.

I hope this rate helped out and GL with the team.

Victreebel Set:

Victreebel @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spe, -Atk)
- Growth
- Giga Drain
- Weather Ball
- Hidden Power [Ice]

LilOuOn actually this can happen however I only use when the SolarBeam Politoed has already been derrotador which does not cause me problems in the example you gave, thank you for rating.

DestinyUnknown the team suffers a lot from Hazards Donphan is a good solution to resolve this unique problem and even more so I increased the difficulty of the team to face Heatran I'll test and see how the team comes out with the addition of it., Thanks for rating.

The Great Mighty Doom liked Memento Dugtrio their tips can be very useful and Victribeel was a Pokemon that can actually work more than Venusaur by having access to Fire (Wheater Ball) and Ice (Hidden Power) allowing me to get enough things will test both.

Hi Miles Tails! :)
This is a pretty solid sun team, it seems quite well-balanced and efficient, with all your Pokemon having certain "roles".

However, there are some noticeable problems I can see however. Some of your sets on certain Pokemon I'm not too fond of, and like you said yourself your team has a hazards problem, with Stealth Rock damaging Ninetales, Salamence, and breaking Dugtrio's Focus Sash.

I don't really like Sunny Day Ninetales. I understand its purpose, of resetting the sun if a Tyranitar or Politoed switch in, however this is a really risky move! Say Tyranitar switches into your Ninetales, would you really risk setting up Sunny Day when TTar can KO in one shot? The only way I could see it working is if you predict him switching in, however if you can predict that good you might as well use that chance to cripple him permanently. That's why I recommend you switch your Ninetales set to a bulky Will-O-Wisp variant.

Ninetales @ Leftovers
Drought
248 HP / 16 Def / 8 SAtk / 220 SDef / 16 Spd
Calm Nature
- Roar
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
- Flamethrower

Will-O-Wisp is excellent for completely crippling cocky Tyranitars who try and threaten you by switching in, changing the weather in the process. Having one hit against a potential physical threat like incoming Terrakion is awesome as well. Pain Split is a semi-reliable way of recovery...you need Ninetales to survive as long as possible! (Or at least until the opposing team's weather changer is dead). Flamethrower is for a reliable STAB move, and Roar can help shuffle the opponent's team and make them rack up in SR damage.

My other recommendation is to get rid of Dugtrio...sorry! While he is indeed valuable because of Arena Trap, he doesn't feel right for this team. With no spinner, his Sash will almost always break, preventing you from living a hit! Without a Sash, it is too risky for him to set up SR as well. With Dugtrio's main role being to take out troublesome Pokemon like Heatran and Tyranitar, there's a better Pokemon to take on the role...Donphan! I second DestinyUnknown's post by saying you should replace Dugtrio with Donphan.

With this set:

Donphan @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
252 HP / 80 Atk / 176 Def
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin

You retain the ability to still keep Tyranitar in line. Donphan's bulkiness allows him to set up Stealth Rock much easier, and his ability to Rapid Spin helps preserve your Salamence and Ninetale's health. Earthquake of course is STAB and allows him to keep TTar away, as well as check some dangerous Pokes like Terrakion. Ice Shard is of course great by giving you priority, as well as checking dangerous Dragons like Salamence, Dragonite, etc., as well as other threats like Landorus. Despite not being a check to Heatran like Dugtrio was, it's not a big deal; between Rotom and Salamence Heatran shouldn't be too big a deal.

Well, that's all I have to say, you have a great team I hope I helped :D

Avatar Korra Hi, well you have to show me and the second in place of Donphan Dugtrio this will greatly increase my weakness to Heatran although I earn a Rapid Spin will test this change and joins it to use Rotom-W more focused Sp.Def to try to hold the Heatran, as to Ninetales like her the way and I think that this is not necessacio Moveset maybe just change your Will-o-Wisp by Toxic is enough so I let as Tyranitar, Terrakion trying to enter the exchange through that useless, thank you for rating.

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I received your rate request, but I was going to rate this anyway. It's a good team, and I personally like it. Now, onto the rate.

First off, hazards decimate your team. To deal with them, I'd recommend using the Donphan that DestinyUnknown recommended, preferably over Dugtrio. You already have Scizor and Rotom-W, both of whom place an immense amount of pressure on Tyranitar and / or Hippowdon to keep the sand up, and Donphan only adds to that pressure. Donphan also gives you another solid answer to Terrakion, relieving some pressure from Scizor to keep it down. Now, the loss of Dugtrio will slightly open your team up to Substitute Volcarona, so I'd recommend the use of Roar over Toxic on Ninetales. This gives you the ability to pHaze Volcarona and Latias, both of whom enjoy using Ninetales as set-up fodder, away, leaving them open bait for your Salamence to kill off later on in the match. Other than that, I can't say much else.

Nitpicks:

Toxic ----> Roar

---->

Dugtrio ----> Donphan

By the way, here's a Rotom-W sprite you might be looking for:

With that said, nice team, and good luck!

Trinitrotoluene thank you for having read and am already given you your rating on the team tested the Donphan what ended my problems with hazards, also changed the evs of Rotom-W to a more sp.def so I can handle Heatran, Setups really are problems and today I ended up being destroyed by a Sigilyph since I ended up leaving it to Cosmic Power Roar setups can really be very uitl rate required by Trinitrotoluene.

Are you just using google translate for your responses or something? I can tell English isn't your natural language. BTW you forgot to translate rinitrotoluene,e estava procurando realmente essa imagem obrigado.

Sayonara

don't forget
Hey,

I find that Choice Scarf Terrakion is a slight menace to your team, as it can outspeed and easily take out Venusaur, Ninetales and Salamence with a STAB Stone Edge, while Scizor, Rotom-W and Dugtrio don't really enjoy switching into a STAB Close Combat. If Scizor goes down, revenge-killing Scarf Terrakion becomes problematic, especially since Rotom-W's Hydro Pump's power is halved due to Sun's presence. A simple way to help you check Terrakion would be to give Venusaur a Timid Nature and an EV spread of 80 HP / 252 SpA / 176 Spe. This allows Venusaur to always outspeed Scarf Terrakion and take it out with a STAB Solarbeam. In addition, you can now outspeed Scarf Latios and cripple it with Sleep Powder, before it has a chance to take you out with Draco Meteor / Psyshock. You don't need 252 Speed EVs with a Timid Nature to outspeed Scarf Terrakion and Latios, so the remaining EVs are placed in HP for extra bulk, which can come in handy! I don't have much else to add - cool team, and good luck! Hope I helped.

xpokemonmasterXx yes I use Google Translate and had not even noticed my native language and Portuguese, thanks for the Expert Physics rating I will test the Venusaur with this division of evs and then choose who gets it is Venusaur or Victreebel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)