Smogon Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournament: Round 2

OK, I'm slightly choked that I had to disqualify 6 people due to inactivity, but there were just enough subs to fill in the blank spots. Anyways, tell me if you have to sub out as early as possible so I can get a sub ready.

Anyways, here's the bracket:

Plus (plus9000) vs Shades the sexy (Sexgod)
kd24 (emblem) vs Locopoke (locopoke)
Shinkou (74.88.243.120) vs Hobo Joe (HoboJoe)
Kannon (Kannon) vs Asim (bbtancakes)

The Pugilist (puggy) vs LinIsKorean (LinIsKorean)
Reyscarface (Reyscarface) vs Atticus (guylaroche5)
ENZ0 (enz0) vs MagicMaster87 (MagicMaster87)
IK. (imking) vs Lightwolf (Lightwolf)

I made sure that no one will face anybody from their group unless they both make the finals so don't worry about that.

Deadline is Thursday, August 12

lost 8000-0 the first game
won the second game extremely close
won the third game in unbelievable fassion with just pure heart. only 1 card out of 29 would have saved me from guaranteed loss and i drew it

so won 2-1, great games loco

I'm looking forward to seeing how my group opponents manage in the knockouts. After all the further they get, the less embarassing the slaughtering I experienced at their hands seem.

You guys better win!

I'm forfeiting to the_pugilist and letting him move on. YVD is glitching for me and won't let me load an extra deck. the_pugilist offered to let me use sticky notes, but I don't feel like that's really fair.

Best of luck in future rounds, sorry I couldn't play the matches.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
got haxxed out out game 1, all I got to roll with the dice was a 1...(1 time on the who goes first roll, and 3 times with celfon...) an no it never was a monster...

2nd game I got shitty draws, but it really didn't matter, as after subbing out shit to stop other shit all I had left was MST... Which I didn't draw...(then again I only drew 3 monsters even, that were useless on their own so it wouldn't matter)

So yeah, GG and good luck in the tour.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)