Smogon WSC Week 9

Who should win Week 8?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright Ninjabait, that's fine. Now we just require someone to fill in for you while you're unavailable. Is there anyone interested in judging a few WSCs?

I'd be fine with pink as a judge.

And wizwum, I think it will be ok for you to resubmit your entry, just get some c+c before you post it. I've enjoyed your entries from the previous wscs so I know what your capable of. Go all out, be creative. Don't try to repackage the same design.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Forget mine since apparently it's rubbish.

Rotom?

Maybe I should just give up spriting altogether -.-

I had nothing much to do so I made rotom-t(oaster) as a pre-evo.

Unrelated note: WSC 10 prize will be a shiny Timid/Bold Suicune 31/31/31/30/31/31.

Yeah, I'm just going to enter the Deoxys prevo I did anyways. Made it on Monday with a few others, that I feel aren't up to standards and I can't take the time to fix any of them.

Ugh. I know it looks weird, but I feel I've spent enough time on this already. Therefore the submission.

albel thats a nice darkrai prevo, with all the stuff im seeing i dont think im gonna go to the finals for this week (its first week that i participate :P)

So, am I going to be judging this week? If so, please shoot me a PM with details on what you'll need me to do, thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)