• Darthvader317

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Lord Blood

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, with the multi-typing on many Pokemon, it's hard to put that degree of a restriction on this week's contest. As long as there aren't more than two single types (including multi-types) in the fusion we should be fine. For example, if you fused Ho-Oh and Pidgeot that would be fine, Fire - 1, Normal - 1, Flying - 2. However, if you fused Ho-Oh, Pidgeot, and Zapdos, that would not be fine hence three flying types being used.

I'll updated the rules with that. I hope they aren't too hard to understand.

Rysta told me i'm making him look like an idiot so i deleted my post, then i realised that it's making your posts look like it's there for no reason, sorry about that.

And i quick question, is it a drawing because i used a mixture of drawings, or is it because of another reason?

Lucas I don't even know what you posted so I can't tell you what it is.

Poll is up! Ignore the question - it should be Week 6, not Week 5. My bad. Vote away, you have three days!

And i quick question, is it a drawing because i used a mixture of drawings, or is it because of another reason?
Although you didn't see my post you could still answer that couldn't you? If you can, thanks a million!

Or as a better question, when you sprite, what's ranked as a drawing and what's ranked a sprite, thanks.

It's a drawing because you used a mixture of drawings. I can't really explain it but a sprite is what you would find in say a game. A drawing is a drawing and you probably know what a drawing is. Pixel Art is a sort of middle ground, not quite a sprite, not quite a drawing.

Chaos, I think the type restriction is still too complicated. Just say Up to two of the pokemon you use may be of the same type, but no more than that.

Ugh, I think I misscliked on the poll when I meant to vote XandZero but his votecount didn't go up. It would be great if someone could check this and take it into account when counting the final votes.

Great entires guys.

Nik S D, since it looks like you put a lot of effort into that, and were honest about turning yourself in, I think you can submit another entry. That is, if the other judges don't mind. Although this is competitive, it's still for fun as well ;).
Thanks! Sorry I took so long to respond. So, other judges: do you mind if I make another entry?

Okay, since nobody has said anything, I take it that noone minds if I re-enter. Here:

It's made of:
Groudon (Ground)
Lugia (Psychic/Flying)
Raikou (Electric)
Suicune (Water)
Giratina (Ghost/Dragon)

Hope that's okay. If it's not, I'm fine with that.

MY ENTRY

I have completed my entry, and I am, if aything, going for one of the "Most __________" awards if anything.

My entry is Puttey, Ditto's evolution. Its powers of tranformation are too great for it to control at this point, and thus can no longer maintain a single shape for very long. Its powers morph it into random amalgamations of what it remembers, thus making it look like a mish-mash of everything. In battle, it is the ultimate counter, because upon looking at the opponent, it instantly transforms into it, making Prediction unnecessary.

So, here it is, National Dex Number 494, Puttey.

Pokemon Used:
Ditto (Nor)
Weavile (Dar/Ice)
Kabutops (Roc/Wat)
Flygon (Gro/Dra)
Jirachi (Ste/Psy)
Combusken (Fir)
Wobbuffet (Psy)
Milotic (Wat)

Wat2, Psy2, Fir1, Dar1, Ice1, Gro1, Dra1, Roc1, Nor1, Ste1

EDIT: Oh crud, I have three Psy. I'll fix immediately. I'll post when fixed.
EDIT2: Fixed.

A sudden bolt of inspiration (and a few hours of painful, hardcore spriting) gave me my entry.

Boys, I'd like to introduce you to the sprited version of history's first mass fusion: Chimaera sez hai. =D

Don't you just want to hug him?

He is made of Ekans, Arbok, Girafarig, Ninetales, and Luxray-- The head of a lion, the body of a goat, and a snake for a tail.

C+C in the spriting thread please, comrades. X3

EDIT: Yessir, Canti. -salutes-

Remember guys, you don't get any extra points for submitting early, so if you are unsure of whether your entry is in compliance with the rules, pm the judges and ask us, one of us will let you know shortly. It might also be a good idea to post in the spriting thread for C+C before you post here. not after.

Just out of curiosity, are we still allowed to do minor edits to our entries after they've been submitted? I think I remember something about this in WSC1, but it's not in the current rules. So, is this allowed?

Sorry if I have asked this question before. It feels like I've posted this before, and if I have, plese excuse me, and if I haven't, then I'm just plain nuts.

5. As a note about editing your entries: Editing is allowed, but only in small doses, such as small touchups to the outline, changing the colors, or shading fixes are acceptable. Completely changing your entry is not allowed.
From the rules in the first post.

Pokemon used: Aggron, Tyranitar, Groudon, Palkia, Rapidash, and Arbok

Rock * 2, Dark * 1, Steel * 1, Water * 1, Fire * 1, Psychic * 1, Poison * 1, Ground * 1

Darthvader is right - you are allowed to do minor entries limited to fixing the outline, shading, and colours.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Hoping to scoop Most Original with this one (if anything, since Puttey will probably get that title).

Although it's obvious, it's the rules so:
Castform (Base), Regirock (Legs), Regice (Right Arm), Registeel (Left Arm).

I also used Regigigas's colours on Castform, as the discerning among you will find ;)

Agaki's entry has both Ho-Oh and Pidgeot, is that breaking the type repetition rule or not? Im confused by the Dark-Water and Dark-Fire exception.
No. He is not breaking the rule. If he had used, say, Infernape and Blaziken. That would have been breaking the rule as they are both the exact same type. This also applies for Mono-Type pokemon, such as Growlithe and Torchic.

However, you are allowed to have the same type twice, as in Ho-Oh and Pidgeot, so long as you don't repeat that type a third time. He has 2 Flying Types in this situation. Adding in Swellow would break the rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)