• Solstice

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Hybrid99

Votes: 9 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a suggestion, since I don't play pokemon on wi-fi and maybe someother people don't either. So i think the prizes for non wifiers, should be a custom title.
Custom titles are awarded to members who have made significant contributions to the website. Custom titles are very rarely given out as prizes, the only example I can think of is for the winner of the Annual Smogon Tournament, which only happens once a year and has scores of entrants.

Maybe we could ask for a badge or pseudo-badge instead? Or ask if the winners can have something like those ribbons/trophies/medals added to their sig.

I just realized that these are all technically fusions, not disguises, including mine. Apparently the thing the distinguishes a fusion from a disguise is that a disguise does not change the base sprites outline, only the colors and markings. Source. Since I didn't know this and none of the other judges said anything at the beginning, I say we just keep going. Just keep in mind guys, You shouldn't be taking out too many body parts from the original sprite, otherwise it will be hard to tell which was the base and which is the disguise.

Good point Canti. For now though I think Pokemon and Hall of Fame will suffice - remember this contest is still fairly new.

Congratulations to Wizwum, Darthvader317, Lord Jesseus, and Wombat Sky Forme for Week 4!

Congrats to the winners, and everyone else. Week 4 was pretty good, IMO.

@WSF: Just think of it this way: We sure will know the difference the next time we do this theme. :)

I find it somewhat ironic how the person who's making trophies (aka, me) seems to be doomed to never get any, lol. Speaking of which, I have the concept for the next one, although I won't be able to scan it 'till tomorrow.

Congrats to the winners. I dig the idea of Psuedo-badges for the winners, obviously without the priveliges of regular badges. But giving a badge out for winning a spriting competition seems a bit over excessive.

Just realized that I won most humorous two weeks ago with my What-The-Heck. X3 Awesome. And no offense taken, guys!

Just wanted to put that out there. ^^

My Entry:

"Hey, guys! You can like me again!"

A note to all Mudkips out there: the meme is not worth it.

Wonbat, i agree with you (although im not a spriter)

Maybe a point division:

1st place = 10 points
2nd place = 6 points
3rd place = 3 points

original and humorous = 1 point

Then 30 points = bronze trophy, etc...

Those are just examples. You got my point, didnt you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)