Smogon WSC Week 4

The Finalists of Week 3 - Vote for your favorite sprite!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Created largely by dissecting the HGSS Lugia sprite and reassembling it in different orientations, but some features were taken from the DP sprite, and little bits were scratched, along with the right wing.

After having no time to sprite this week, I have simply revised my epic Dragonite scratch!

Hopefully Draggy V.2 is even better than the first!

After having no time to sprite this week, I have simply revised my epic Dragonite scratch!

Hopefully Draggy V.2 is even better than the first!
You're Dragonite Mk 2 is good and all, but, just calling up this post by Chaos669 directed a DV:
DarthVader - try to enter a sprite made for the contest, not just one you did beforehand that fits the theme ;).
Yeah, so that got banned, unfortunately, although I feel it's fairer to everyone this way, since newer spriters would have to work harder than older spriters who can just dig something out of their archives. Yeah, so I'm kinda happy it's this way, personnally, 'cause it gives newer people a better shot at winning.

Oh yeah, and here's my entry of a Gallade showing that Defense truly is the best Offense!

C+C in the Spriting thread.

I'd like to put in an entry, but I have a question. Can we have anything else in the picture besides the Pokemon, like a Swampert with a wave behind it or a Ho-oh surrounded by flames?

Just out of curiosity, can I make edits to my entry? Check my most recent post in the Spriting thread to see said edit. Would this be allowed?

Okay, you guys should really try to get that in the rules. I honestly thought it was in there during Week 1 though. I wonder what happened to it... Ah well.

No Lord Blood, if they were allowed we would have added them as subthemes. Just reposing for this week ^^).

EDIT: Ninjabait wrote up the rules, 1337 just needs to post them.

If you want, I can put up Week 5, just tell me how to do it =D, and here's my repose.

I reposed Pidgey as it's evolution, Pidgeot:

Here's Pidgeot, if you want to compare:

Okay, my question probably isn't going to be answered. Anyway, here is my entry, a repose of the final evolution of the first Pokemon I ever got (sob...), based on the Ken Sugimori artwork:

Sorry for submitting it so late. Hope you judges like it :)

EDIT: Thanks Raiziken. I put in a lot of work on it.

Would you mind if I put it up? If you tell me any specific things I need to include, just PM it to me. I really wanna be active in this.

Lord Blood the information is in the first post. Please read it.

You guys have until 4:00PM EST for your entries.

I'll update Week 3 winners into week 5, sorry about the delay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)