Smogon Third Annual Secret Santa Giveaway! [GEN 7 & 8 SUPPORT] {GIFTGIVING TIME! CLOSED}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
instituted by Eisenherz
approval by Max. Optimizer Nexus and shiny finder
banner by dontevale, check them out on
Facebook, deviantart and Instagram!
E7DF5608-63D4-4E5F-8AB8-3AC66642A5CB.png

THIRD ANNUAL SMOGON WI-FI SECRET SANTA GIVEAWAY!

Christmas is coming as soon as it always does, which means it's time for this subforum's third annual Secret Santa! As always, I hope everyone participating is ready to help everyone ring in the new year - and generation! - right. This giveaway is a simple one: give a gift and get a gift!

THE RULES:
  1. From today until the 11th of December, or until we get a nice round number around that time, you sign up in this thread by filling out the survey below. Note the last four questions, as they are the most important!
  2. After signups close, you have until the 25th to get a Pokémon for your Secret Santa Recipient! Don't worry, I've got a spreadsheet to track who can give what to whom. Use the surveys for inspiration, or look through old posts in the forum! I'm sure they'll love any gift that has thought put into it, though.
    1. Please keep me updated on the status of gifts. If you can't manage to get something in time, let me know ASAP so I can find a substitute Santa.
  3. When Christmas arrives, the pairings will be announced! After that, you'll have a week to organize getting and receiving gifts from your various Santas. This is the best part of it all, so make it count!

As always, in addition to the gifts received from your Secret Santas, I've also put up a participation gift for both Generation 7 and 8; all participants will get both if they can! (I would be remiss if I didn't note that the Gen 7 Mr. Mime breeding process was accelerated by a donated parent from Max. Optimizer !) Additionally, the Cryogonal shown has been donated by BlackoutSLM with loving care!

GEN 7: MR. MIME AND SHINY CRYOGONAL
1574371758030.png
1574371750719.png
♂
1574371766035.png

Modest | Soundproof | Lv. 100 | Choice Scarf
IVs: HT/X/31/31/31/31 | EVs: 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Dazzling Gleam / Psychic / Healing WishE / TrickE

1575566082353.png
1575493612298.png

Modest | Levitate | Lv. 1
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31 | EVs: 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Bind / Ice Shard / Sharpen / Rapid Spin

GEN 8: MR. RIME

1574371725786.png
1574371719259.png
♂
1574371739151.png

Jolly (Modest Mint) | Screen Cleaner | Lv. 100 | Assault Vest
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 | EVs: 100 HP / 252 SpA / 158 SpD
Fake OutE / Freeze-Dry / Psychic / Rapid Spin

So without further ado, on to the questions! Happy gifting, and happy hunting!
  • What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) :
  • What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? :
  • What is your favourite type of Pokéball? :
  • What is your favourite colour? :
  • Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon?
  • If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? :
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike :
  • Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? :
  • Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? :
  • Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? :
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? :
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your 3DS (if applicable)? :
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? :
Signups:
  1. Lego
  2. Lionyx
  3. afset
  4. Kucanine
  5. Hare_vs_Tortoise
  6. BlackoutSLM
  7. gaarasword
  8. Christian
  9. natsumendoza
  10. Voltke
  11. Marv231
  12. Fitjet
  13. BerryHunter22
  14. Yoyathsu
  15. pokeman9988
  16. Banki
  17. MSC Knightmare
  18. Giasco
  19. aldrychxd
  20. marilli
  21. goldthing22
  22. 1_TrickPhony
  23. Biggestsmoke
  24. Iamsaikou
  25. ViggyHere
  26. Mimikyuties
  27. captainbup
  28. satoshiketchum
  29. Blaxis
  30. pokemon4eva
  31. RoyalReloaded
  32. Kontos21
  33. TheBisharpKing
  34. SirAustin
  35. UsainJolt
  36. RachelTheFictionkin
  37. fuddydud
  38. yyy
  39. Billybobmco lb
  40. Damoni
  41. Naruhodou
  42. Xen
  43. Light Sanctity
  44. Egor
  45. Galarian Meloetta
  46. Ansem1013
  47. Leader Wallace
  48. Gallazard
  49. Xucrute
  50. Alolan Mudkip
  51. LerisaBebelabs
  52. FrenchGaudi

Last edited:

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
In!

What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Steel, Water, Dark
What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : Galar
What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : Heavy Ball ;) Ultra Ball
What is your favourite colour? : Purple
Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon? Have a guess...
If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? : Jolly
Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : Anything that's not Ultra ball
Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : Competitively
Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : No, Max. Optimizer is a big nerd.
Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : SwSh please!
Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : All ig, but LGPE gifts are lame
What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your 3DS (if applicable)? : 5000-7350-3079 (Lego)
What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? : 4595-7977-4867 (Lego)

Lionyx

メラミ
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Thank you for organizing this!

What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Flying, Ice, Psychic
What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : I love Hoenn the most!
What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : Luxury Ball & Heavy Ball
What is your favourite colour? : Green
Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon? : Powerful Pokémon
If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? : Lonely
Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : Celesteela
Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : I like both but I'm trynna get back into competitive :)
Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : Yes
Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : Alola and/or Galar
Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : I can gift in Alola (don't have breeding material in Galar yet)
What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your 3DS (if applicable)? : 0791-2112-6233, IGN: Elsa
What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? : SW-4180-0626-0920, IGN: Corentin

Last edited:
  • What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Steel Fairy Dragon
  • What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : Galar
  • What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : Pokeball
  • What is your favourite colour? : Orange
  • Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon? Powerful
  • If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? : Modest
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : I hate Pokémon in beast balls.
  • Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : competitive
  • Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : yes!
  • Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : Shield
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : SM/SS
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your 3DS (if applicable)? : in sig I’ll edit later
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? It’s in my sig I’ll edit later

Last edited:
  • What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Water, Fairy, Ice
  • What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : Hoenn
  • What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : Dive ball
  • What is your favourite colour? : Green
  • If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? : Hasty
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : Poison
  • Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : Competitively
  • Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : Yes in this case since this is a really special event!
  • Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : Ultra Sun or Sword are both fine
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : Ultra Sun, haven't started breeding in Sword
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your 3DS (if applicable)? : 3411-7187-2810(Alexander)
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? : 2734-4346-3606(Alexander)

• What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Don't really have a favourite though Dragon has a slight edge over the others
  • What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : Sword/Shield and US/UM
  • What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : Apricorn balls
  • What is your favourite colour? : Green or Blue
  • Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon? Both
  • If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? : Adamant
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : Nothing springs to mind
  • Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : Casually mostly but I do like the wifi competitions
  • Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : Yes
  • Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : Sun/Moon or Sword/Shield
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : Prefer Sun/Moon but Sword/Shield is possible
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your 3DS (if applicable)? : 0989 3041 4643 Theo
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? : 7982 4125 6507 Issy

I'm in :)
  • What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Bug, Water, Fire
  • What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : favorite region is Hoenn, favorite game is Platinum
  • What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : Fast and Heavy ball
  • What is your favourite colour? : Red and Green
  • Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon? Both!
  • If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? : Quiet
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : I dislike fighting type Pokémon
  • Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : Both
  • Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : Yes!
  • Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : (Ultra) Sun/Moon
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : I can only gift in sun/moon since I don't have a Switch
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your 3DS (if applicable)? : FC is 1950-8149-3966 and IGN is Cheila

Last edited:
I'd like in.
  • What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Water, Dark, Dragon
  • What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : My favorite game currently is USUM, but I'm enjoying SwSh too
  • What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : Luxury
  • What is your favourite colour? : Cyan
  • If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? : Timid
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : I dislike Pikachu
  • Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : competetive
  • Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : Yes, especially if they're named after Kamen Riders
  • Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : I can do USUM, but SwSh is preferred.
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : I can do USUM, but SwSh is preferred.
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your 3DS (if applicable)? : 2723-9571-7949 Yusaku
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)?: 0036-3280-1934 Gaarasword (Sword) Aruto (Shield)

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
  • What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Water, Ground, Dark
  • What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : Alola/Kanto
  • What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : Beast Ball
  • What is your favourite colour? : Red
  • Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon? Both
  • If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? : Jolly
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : Poké Ball
  • Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : Any of these except LGPE
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : I can only provide breedables (for now) on SWSH, so I would like to donate on USUM. Can’t donate on LGPE
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your 3DS (if applicable)? : signature
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? : signature

• What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Electric, Steel, Water
  • What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : Black 2 and White 2
  • What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : Quick Ball
  • What is your favourite colour? : Yellow
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : Ghost-Steel
  • Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : Sword/Shield
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : I only have enough time for SWSH
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your 3DS (if applicable)? : 5129-6804-0633 Ethano (Profile) Cidyl (In-game)
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? : SW-1601-1160-3550 Cidyl

• What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Dragon, Fairy, Steel
  • What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : Alola, Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon
  • What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : Beast Ball
  • What is your favourite colour? : Gray
  • Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon?: Powerful Pokemon
  • If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? : Timid
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : Bug/Fighting
  • Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : Casually
  • Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : No
  • Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : Ultra Sun/Moon
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : Ultra Sun/Moon
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your 3DS (if applicable)? : FC: 4227-7705-0109 IGN: RR
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? : N/A

In!
  • What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Dragon, Electric and Ice
  • What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : Sinnoh
  • What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : Dusk Ball
  • What is your favourite colour? : Blue
  • Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon?: Both
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : Greedent
  • Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : Nope, except in some cases
  • Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : Sword/Shield
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : Yes, but i prefeer Sword/Shield
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your 3DS (if applicable)? : 3626-2861-0112
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? : 8559-1191-6023

I'm in :D

What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Fire, Dragon, Psychic
What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : Galar
What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : Luxury Ball
What is your favourite colour? : Red
Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon?
Cute
If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? : Naugthy
Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike :
Slowking
Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : Casualy
Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : No
Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? :
Let's Go Pikachu or Pokemon Sword
Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? :
I'm able to Gift in all Games
What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your 3DS (if applicable)? :
3025-0712-5288, IGN Marv
What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? :
SW-6680-1157-1619

instituted by Eisenherz
approval by Max. Optimizer Nexus and shiny finder
banner to come

THIRD ANNUAL SMOGON WI-FI SECRET SANTA GIVEAWAY!

Christmas is coming as soon as it always does, which means it's time for this subforum's third annual Secret Santa! As always, I hope everyone participating is ready to help everyone ring in the new year - and generation! - right. This giveaway is a simple one: give a gift and get a gift!

THE RULES:
  1. From today until the 11th of December, or until we get a nice round number around that time, you sign up in this thread by filling out the survey below. Note the last four questions, as they are the most important!
  2. After signups close, you have until the 25th to get a Pokémon for your Secret Santa Recipient! Don't worry, I've got a spreadsheet to track who can give what to whom. Use the surveys for inspiration, or look through old posts in the forum! I'm sure they'll love any gift that has thought put into it, though.
    1. Please keep me updated on the status of gifts. If you can't manage to get something in time, let me know ASAP so I can find a substitute Santa.
  3. When Christmas arrives, the pairings will be announced! After that, you'll have a week to organize getting and receiving gifts from your various Santas. This is the best part of it all, so make it count!

As always, in addition to the gifts received from your Secret Santas, I've also put up a participation gift for both Generation 7 and 8; all participants will get both if they can! (I would be remiss if I didn't note that the Gen 7 Mr. Mime breeding process was accelerated by a donated parent from Max. Optimizer !)

GEN 7: MR. MIME
View attachment 207674View attachment 207673♂ View attachment 207675
Modest | Soundproof | Lv. 100 | Choice Scarf
IVs: HT/X/31/31/31/31 | EVs: 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Dazzling Gleam / Psychic / Healing WishE / TrickE

GEN 8: MR. RIME
View attachment 207671View attachment 207670♂View attachment 207672
Jolly (Modest Mint) | Screen Cleaner | Lv. 100 | Assault Vest
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 | EVs: 100 HP / 252 SpA / 158 SpD
Fake OutE / Freeze-Dry / Psychic / Rapid Spin

So without further ado, on to the questions! Happy gifting, and happy hunting!
  • What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) :
  • What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? :
  • What is your favourite type of Pokéball? :
  • What is your favourite colour? :
  • Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon?
  • If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? :
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike :
  • Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? :
  • Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? :
  • Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? :
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? :
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your 3DS (if applicable)? :
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? :
Signups:
  1. Lego
  2. Lionyx
  3. afset
  4. Kucanine
  5. Hare_vs_Tortoise
  6. BlackoutSLM
  7. gaarasword
  8. Christian
Sign me up

Hi everyone
I'm fresh on this forum, and I want to be part of the strat fam!
And I kind of like what happened here !
  • What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Dragon, water, steel
  • What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : Hul tough one, I guess I like Kanto, johto and galar. I like Shield and a lot of the old game too
  • What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : Honor, luxe, memory
  • What is your favourite colour? :red
  • If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? :water
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike :I dislike Trimmien, fight, heal ball
  • Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : Both but I really like competitive
  • Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : Only the one I really use
  • Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : Shield/sword
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : It depends on what is needed
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? : I'm at work so didn't know right now

I'm in!!!

• What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Bug, Flying, Fairy
  • What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : Sinnoh, Platinum
  • What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : Luxury Ball
  • What is your favourite colour? : Dark Green ;)
  • Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon? : A powerfull wallbreaker >:D
  • If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? : I would be a Modest
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : Celesteela
  • Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : Both :D
  • Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : Nope
  • Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : Ultra Sun/Moon
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : Only on Ultra Sun/Moon
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your 3DS (if applicable)? : 0791-8160-9594
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? : I don't own a Nintendo Switch :(

• What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Bug/Grass/Dragon
  • What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : Kanto
  • What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : Net Ball
  • What is your favourite colour? : Red
  • Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon? : Powerful Pokémon
  • If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? : Brave
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : Moon Ball >.<
  • Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : No I don't
  • Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : Sword/Shield or USUM
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : Yes!
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your 3DS (if applicable)? : 2509-2089-9978
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? : 6984-4801-8008

I want in on this! This’ll be fun!

• What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Fighting, Dark and Bug
  • What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : Sinnoh!
  • What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : Premier I guess
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : Burmy
  • Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : Competitive
  • Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : Yeah!
  • Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : Sword and Shield
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : Sword and Shield or USUM
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your 3DS (if applicable)? : 2535 3791 9601 Drew
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? : 6339 3585 2597 Drew

Last edited:
Count me in
  • What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Ghost, Grass, Dark
  • What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : Black & White
  • What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : Beast ball
  • What is your favourite colour? : Black/Red
  • Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon? Cute
  • If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? : Modest
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : Vanilluxe
  • Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : YES
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : Sword/Shield
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your 3DS (if applicable)? : N/A
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? : SW-5590-8852-0028 \ Banki

Last edited:
  • What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Bug, Ice and Ghost
  • What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : Johto/The old GSC games
  • What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : Beast or Dusk. Hard to choose!
  • What is your favourite colour? : Purple
  • If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? : Bold or Brave, hard to choose!
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : I dislike the aesthetics of the Ultra and Great Balls.
  • Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : Competitively all day
  • Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : Absolutely, that's an oddly large joy I get from playing this game
  • Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : Sword/Shield please!
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : I could do Sword/Shield or USUM
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your 3DS (if applicable)? : 2165-9579-5876/Andrew
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? :SW-4068-4522-5325/Andrew
Thanks for setting this up! I'm in!

Thanks for setting this up! I'm in!
  • What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Fire, Dragon and Steel
  • What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : Sinnoh or Johto
  • What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : Premier Ball
  • What is your favourite colour? : Blue or Green
  • If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? : Jolly
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : Bug type
  • Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? :I try to play in competitive
  • Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : Not really
  • Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : Pokemon Sun
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : Pokemon Sun/Moon
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your 3DS (if applicable)? : 2080-1685-5841/Giaco_9862
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? :N/A

Count me in!
  • What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Fighting, Grass, Bug
  • What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : Soul Silver
  • What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : Pokéball
  • If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? : Gentle
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : Galarian Stunfisk
  • Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : Both, but i'm pretty bad competitively, so, Casually it is
  • Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : No
  • Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : Sw/Sh
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : Sw/Sh
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your 3DS (if applicable)? : N/A
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? : SW-5192-4633-1333

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Sign me up
please fill out the questionnaire, and I’ll put you in!

thanks to all the new faces joining us for a merry christmas season! And speaking of new faces...a new participation prize is approaching, courtesy of BlackoutSLM : a shiny Cryogonal! Once they send me all the info, it will be added to the OP.

Cheers, all!

marilli

With you
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Fairy, Water, Psychic
What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : GSC
What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : love ball :3
What is your favourite colour? : blue
Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon?: cute AND strong :3c
If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? : Bashful :3c
Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : just don't give me ugly stuff
Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : Competitively
Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : No.
Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : SwSh
Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : USUM / SwSh
What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your 3DS (if applicable)? : 2251-9883-2382 (marilli)
What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? : 2528-5324-3414 (marilli)

• What are your favourite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Grass, Dark and Fairy
  • What is your favourite Pokémon region or game? : Sinnoh but ORAS are my favorite games
  • What is your favourite type of Pokéball? : Tied between the OG Pokéball and the Premier Ball
  • Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon? : Yes
  • If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? : Sassy
  • Name a Pokémon, typing or Pokéball that you dislike. : Stunfisk
  • Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : Both with an edge to competitive
  • Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : I can take it in SM/USUM and SwSh
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : I can give in USUM and SwSh
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your 3DS? : At work and haven't got them committed to memory, edit later
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your Switch? : At work and haven't got them committed to memory, edit later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)