Smogon Snake Draft I - Phase 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

p2

Banned deucer.
ive clearly forgotten how to play this game

ggs to all of my opps and sorry to my team for letting you down so many times, especially when you need the wins. i think signing up for this tour was a mistake, maybe ill come back for spl, maybe not.

Been wanting to do this for a while. Everyone knows about the infamous post-SPL 7 quit attempt. I also wanted to part ways with this site before World Cup 2017, but clearly, that attempt was a failure as well. About a week ago, I managed to log off of Smogon for 2 entire days, uninstall Discord, and delete all of my Showdown teams. Unfortunately, this was yet another unsuccessful attempt. I will not be reigned back into Smogon this time, though.

I suppose I left enough of a legacy. I had a myriad of fun moments. I had a great deal of solid friendships. But ultimately, the pain of losing a tournament game vastly overshadows the small joy I get from winning a tournament. It is time to end this adventure.

"Bye-bye" -Kyou Fujibayashi

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Been wanting to do this for a while. Everyone knows about the infamous post-SPL 7 quit attempt. I also wanted to part ways with this site before World Cup 2017, but clearly, that attempt was a failure as well. About a week ago, I managed to log off of Smogon for 2 entire days, uninstall Discord, and delete all of my Showdown teams. Unfortunately, this was yet another unsuccessful attempt. I will not be reigned back into Smogon this time, though.

I suppose I left enough of a legacy. I had a myriad of fun moments. I had a great deal of solid friendships. But ultimately, the pain of losing a tournament game vastly overshadows the small joy I get from winning a tournament. It is time to end this adventure.

I always pictured you as the always-having-fun type that would never leave. Are you really gonna quit because of one bad tournament performance? Isn't that your first time not doing well too? Grow some perseverance bitch, you wouldn't even last two episodes in the shows from where you pick your shitty nicknames.

"Don't give up" - baby's first shounen catchphrase
"Don't lose your way ashwin-kun" - random waifu #17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)