Smogon Simple Questions/Suggestions

Why do so many people have trouble following Smogon's rules and outright insult them? As far as I can tell, Smogon makes battles less broken and slightly more diverse than they would be if left to the base games horrendous meta. Personally, I would hate if all battles had trainers pitting two Mega Rayquazas against each other.

Attachments

Why do so many people have trouble following Smogon's rules and outright insult them? As far as I can tell, Smogon makes battles less broken and slightly more diverse than they would be if left to the base games horrendous meta. Personally, I would hate if all battles had trainers pitting two Mega Rayquazas against each other.
I don't think this is the thread for you...that tweet is hilarious though. Of course you can sweep me with your Xerneas if I try to give you a fair shake and play with an OU team lol. It's not like you have a chance against me playing by your "rules." In all seriousness, most people just take issue with certain bans or they have a personal issue with the use of Pokemon that rarely if ever have perfect IVs outside of showdown (namely legendaries). Some people have actual points, while the majority just whine because of misconceptions or because their favorite got banned. In the end though, everyone who complains need only git gud since smogon bans are left to the competent members of the community to vote on in suspect tests.

Thanks!

Another question: Is there a way I can use bold and italic and such with my keyboard?
Just select the part you want to edit and use the following keyboard shortcuts:

For Windows:
Ctrl+B for Bold
Ctrl+I for Italic
Ctrl+U for Underline

For Mac:
Cmd+B for Bold
Cmd+I for Italic
Cmd+U for Underline

Awesome. One more question. How do I change my avatar?
Go to your user profile and click on your avatar. At the top it gives you the option "Use a custom avatar". Check the box and upload a file from your computer. Note: It is recommended that you use an image that is at least 200x200 pixels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)