NOC Smogon Rewind Night 3

whydon/hal/me/energy town
xnad slot still self solves
vigvig leans town
i need to reread to actually figure out who scum is though, not helpful i know. no sense giving half baked reads though.

drookez gets a pass cuz praise drook

i have pathfinder tonight i’ll effort this game tommorow night.

Hmm so moody cloud has called me out like 5 times for im assuming not doing anything... well that’s not absolutely wrong but surely if he wants to push me he should go harder? Otherwise he should give clearer reasonings cause lynching inactives usually doesnt give any info.

vote moodycloud

lets see what else has happened... what is the actual point of a flavour cop? It's literally just like a visitor. Hal is town every time here and I'd wager that CaffBo is town too given the wagons yesterday so....

I don't like wagoning Moody. Nuxl had a townread on him, and since he claimed negative utility 10 pages into the game, I assume that scum killed him because of accurate reads. He claimed to be busy but post #1219 from him showed him thinking about flips/teams with the limited time he had. Thought that was quite towny. I still don't like lynching Caff.
U-turn worries me. When he was scum, he appeared way townier than in this game

If he's town, I'm not sure why he plays using a lesser engaged style
I was more townread last game but didn't really bother hunting any scum. I think I only posted two scumreads once on Day 1, and they were on my partner and a trolly hal. I'd like to be more aggressive and try to find people to pressure this game, but I'm going to be honest, I don't really have any scumreads that I'm confident in at this point...probably going to have to do a reread and take notes or something.
By vocal I mean intensity, not repetition. He seemed to be all in on TownCaff.
While meta has played a factor in my read, I have given other reasons, and I'm not really all in. If he's scum, do you think I'm 100% his scum partner? What's your opinion of Clarinet's read on Caff?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)