Smogon Premier League VIII - Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
BW OU: Eo vs dice - since predicting for Mortimer doesn't seem to be working I'll just go for dice, both can win this though
BW OU: Jayde vs Golden Sun - I don't even know what to say here, but I am definitely interested in watching this live
BW OU: Ciele vs Shoka - finally Shoka is starting again, this time with an actual water resist (hopefully)
BW OU: Tokyo Tom vs SoulWind - I'd go with SoulWind 9 times out of 10, but Tom is fresh off 2 wins in a row, while SoulWind has had a rough 2nd half of the season

keys

It's Prime Time
is a Forum Moderatoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Everyone's probably getting tired of these posts, but people have been asking me to make these more accessible, so whatever. We've finished this week's edition of our SPL Recaps, even though it was meant for Week 8, we included some parts of Week 7 into it, to make sure we wouldn't completely skip that week. Anyways, you can find it here if you're interested in reading it. Special thanks to Finchinator, Kingler12345 and miltankmilk for the game analyses and to Pearl, rozes, Mazar and reyscarface for the amazing interview material.

Good luck to all the teams this week, should be a fun one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)