Smogon Premier League VI - All-Star Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cicada

soul reaver
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
ORAS OU: Tesung vs ben gay
ORAS OU: Living So Zambian vs mencemeat
ORAS Ubers: Jibaku vs steelphoenix
ORAS UU: Lowgock vs IronBullet93
ORAS RU: New Breed vs Calloflochie
ORAS NU: Finchinator vs Soulgazer
ORAS Doubles: Lohgock vs Laga
BW OU: SoulWind vs Ojama
DPP OU: Go10 vs Tamahome
ADV OU: BKC vs dekzeh
GSC OU: Mr.E vs Picollo
RBY OU: MetalGro$$ vs gene

dekzeh

B is for BRUTUS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Me, BKC and McMeghan will be doing a round-robin. We will be playing Bo3 ADV OU/Uber/UU and we will also be playing with Floppy clause (every team we use has to be approved by entertainment master gorgie so that no one uses gay shit).

Time to build stuff!

Edit: Instead of boring OU we will be doing what gorgie calls Spectrum teams: 1 Uber 1 OU 1 BL 1 UU 1 NU 1 Pre-Evo

Last edited:

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
ayyyyy lmao its ya boi the based lord ctc here with the muthafuckin expert predicts,,,, the community been kinda lackin in based energy n positivity so i took it upon myself to drop a lil of my endless vault of sagacity upon the streets, keep u niggas eatin,,,, call me poke-game chris berman hehe bwoi. lots of luckynbad fucniggas in this years all-star. shits close to bein a joke but niggas know the don has got 2 drop his knowledge anyways,,,,

ORAS OU: Tesung vs ben gay - looooool luckiest tour winner OAT call him eli manning, "i have a perfect matchup every game because no one considers to counter clefable". on tha real tho the culpabilitys on his fuckin opps for not realizing this shit and bringin the proper squads. no way this shit woulda happened with the yung godfather blair li corleone. nah ur boy woulda fuckin stacked the steels and came correct w metagrossite before the shit was even released. u know i roll like that. aint particularly high on ben gay tho. niggas chirpin about being the innovator like the true xy innovation god up and left, IM STILL HERE NIGGAS #GLOGANG #LOVESOSA #CTCTHEDON skrrrrttttt. prepare ur collective anuses for chesnaught subroost gligar stallin w a nice lil sprinklin of mega banette. ctc the chef call me poke game raekwon kokoloko la flare

ORAS OU: Living So Zambian vs mencemeat -who the fuck is living so zamboni ? literally got 0 clue who this nigga is,,,, nice ghosting slot quint i c u. anyways apparently this old nigga jam is scared of the rando tho so shits up in the air like drakes head on the cover of nothin was the same atm. if jam stops bein a fuckboy tho then i reckon hes got this snackwrapped ahhhhh,,,,

ORAS Ubers: Jibaku vs steelphoenix - STEELJACKAL L O L hahahahaha truly tha epidemy of lucky n bad. this fruitcake ass nigga ate off the most poverty schedule of opps n had 2 straight luck all of em to get to the record ayyy congrats buddy. dont rly know the nigga jibaku but hes been lookin p solid no homo. i mean real talk here a fuckin ham sandwich could beat steeljackal in ubers w neutral luck

ORAS UU: Lowgock vs IronBullet93: ib93 u know u my nigga but the boy has got to give the nod to this fuckin SAVAGE lowcock over here. havent seen a german tear up so much pussy since manuel neuer in the 2014 world cup. cud be a close 1 but if this nigga lowgock keeps up his streak ib93 finna get gunned up n clapt quick over here hehe bwoi,,,,

ORAS RU: New Breed vs Calloflochie - ahhhh 2 australian fgts goin at it....both of these niggas r degenerate koala wranglers and no skill lucky n bad garbo [yaboi tosses them in the idm ru test matches, mineswell swap me outta bw so i can start coppin ez wins in this mongoloid tier,,,anyways yung BREEDO CORLEONE is out here reppin la familia while calloflochie is over here tryn figure out how far he cn shove a barby skewer up his anal cavity so i gotta give the edge to yung kev the immaculate

ORAS NU: Finchinator vs Soulgazer no lie im findin it hard to support this anime watching fuccboi but look at his opponent lmfao, cacklin at the fuckin 15 year old PO prodigy. been a minute but i remember boppin ur punk ass on po ladder like it was jus yesterday,,, ahhh watch out for the innovation. for real i best recognize ur ability to demonstrate social mobility and move ur way up in the rankings, winning prestigious tournaments such as tha pokemon online champions league, and holdin ur own with mcmeghan in that smogtour but as tha great philosopher mohammed ghandi once said "once a fuckboy, always a fuckboy". gotta give the edge to yung hentai enthusiast aka sg

ORAS Doubles: Lohgock vs Laga: lmao this fugazy nigga lohgock tryna jack the swag of the grand slam winner pussy anhillator lowgock tha boy himself, i see u bro,,,,,. na but on some real shit i think the yung don of copenhagen himself is packin ability 2 take down this shapeshifter. been seein some sick innovations from u boy,,, ur makin the vikings proud, call me rap game leif erikson,,,,

BW OU: SoulWind vs Ojama: boi this isnt even a fuckin contest mayne, soulwind one of the most vicious niggas 2 exist within tha confines of this community. one of da lucky few whos nearly as based as the based god poke don mf shep himself. soulwind been stackin bodies like bw ou aaron hernandez, 100000 clones of swae lee couldnt stop the nigga from flexin for real,,,. ojama u aight but u seem a lil washed up NO HATE jus som observation from the 20/20 vision of tha don hehe bwoi,,, ojama mite b luckin his way to another win here but soulwind been slayin too much poon out here in the beaches of ibiza for any nigga to try n step,, snackwrap.

DPP OU: Go10 vs Tamahome malfoy a real one tbh, one of the only brazilians who arent 100% fuckin degenerate aids monkeys [sogeking i see u nigga]. go10 been lookin fairly trill recently but i gotta show respec to tha old guard namsain,,,if shit gets sinister up in the cut then tamas still packin that luck like ya boi pack this 9 on the vicious streets of columbus, ohio [this shit the trap for real, feel like fredo ahhh]

ADV OU: BKC vs dekzeh: dekzeh an example of a brazilian aids monkey but tbh id take my boy blazin 420 kevin cronin against any nigga not named CTC or Lil B in adv, shit is simply the niggas turf, anyone whose tryed to come and step at the GOAT been faded n thrown in castelia city sewers,,, jus how the nigga run tbh. this nigga makes plays on a whole dif dimension tbh, that mence predict vs lil nigga danilo was akin to feelin up kim kardashians voluptuous posterior, lowkey made me harder than the diamond on my dmnd supply co hoodie. kinda jealous of cased gettin the opportunity to cuddle with such a 3rd gen god,,, no homo niggas jus love - lil b

GSC OU: Mr.E vs Picollo: old ass niggas, dustier than a joey bada$$ album, just clicked a name at random tbh

RBY OU: MetalGro$$ vs gene: been said this once but ion fuck w these dolla signs $$ in metalgross name reppin migo$, these corny ass mothafuckas the enemy to glo gang otf niggas like me who been in the cut. these niggas jus studio gangsters n this fuckboy metalgro$$ jus the same. nice 2-1 lucky n bad get ghosted by mcmeghan and start flexin bc u got outl lmao i see u. gene boutta smack this nigga like a drunk father beatin his redheaded stepchild ,,,, ahhh

das it for the predicts fam, hope yall learned somethin and use dis wisdom properly. uninstall crunchyroll, get up out ur basement, enroll in the local community college and get hired to a decent payin job makin upwards of 65k a year. some of the niggis in this community permanent fuckboys but as tha nba great brian scalabrine said "even ebola can be cured", so ima continue droppin this wisdom. gotta dip out for now, got a blonde hornier than rhydon messagin me on tinder down 4 some ash x pikachu roleplay,,, stay based smogon

- don

cb aaron judge

ALL RISE
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
the Battling 101 Dalmatians (7) vs the Suggestion Hawks (5)
ADV OU: BKC/McMeghan/dekzeh

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
seahawks last play was less forced than this shit. stay up doe g maybe one day u can be based like the don
shoutout marshawn brrrrr
bro they promised me community contributor badge if i posted it

PROBLEMS

AHEAD OF HIS TIME
CTC how can you reply to something like that nigga straight up gotchu g #parrrrr. Didn't even drop the 'sorry do I know you' pussy

Lol fuck all stars week prime example of Furai 2.0 right there ladies and gentalmen, your luck will run out soon fam dw #luckEnbad #hamsandwich

Last edited:

bluri

Banned deucer.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
man what happened to it being 101 Darmanitans anyway

where are the pokemon puns in these team names

toshimelonhead

Honey Badger don't care.
is a Tiering Contributor

Reactions: pj
was gonnna say waiting for niggas like problems to post their deep insight about how bad steel is, but he already did it. o_k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)