Smogon Premier League V - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
won vs stellar, gg.

Edit: the miss put him in a bad situation, but this was the calc
Hydro Pump 89.7 - 106.2% so really it was more favorable for me to live but still a good chance for me to die. I could've roosted of damage later vs gardevoir or tornadus. Again i'd like to stress that that miss really gave stellar no chance of winning. But that's pokemons bad side we all hate.

PS. I forgot to fucking Mega which put me in a bad position. And turn 1 i forgot my talon's ability effects roost so i wasted a turn using it ._.

Last edited:
this dude forgot priority roost, forgot mega-evolving existed and forgot pixelate makes hyper voice fairy type. why did we buy him again?

edit: <@Masterclass> lol
<@Masterclass> wait
<@Masterclass> knock off
<@Masterclass> isnt super effective
<&gengar> .
<@Masterclass> vs gardevoir?
<@Masterclass> lmao
<&gengar> .
<&gengar> .
<&gengar> .
<@Toxzn> HAHAHA
<&gengar> .
<&gengar> .
<&gengar> .
<&gengar> .
<@Masterclass> woooooooooooooooooooooooow
<@Blue_Eon> LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
<@Toxzn> rofl
<@Toxzn> i was right

unbelievable

Last edited:
this dude forgot priority roost, forgot mega-evolving existed and forgot pixelate makes hyper voice fairy type. why did we buy him again?

edit: <@Masterclass> lol
<@Masterclass> wait
<@Masterclass> knock off
<@Masterclass> isnt super effective
<&gengar> .
<@Masterclass> vs gardevoir?
<@Masterclass> lmao
<&gengar> .
<&gengar> .
<&gengar> .
<@Toxzn> HAHAHA
<&gengar> .
<&gengar> .
<&gengar> .
<&gengar> .
<@Masterclass> woooooooooooooooooooooooow
<@Blue_Eon> LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
<@Toxzn> rofl
<@Toxzn> i was right

unbelievable
This dude despite not fully grasping XY OU, and the fact he learned it last week only, still won. das why.

:)

ps now i found out why i didn't mega

cause the first time i had it on sucker punch and then i changed to play rough ;_; i didn't know that shit cancels mega

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
yeah it was actually a good position for both players late game until zapdos sleep talk tbolt crit killed my chances... oh well gg

Won vs PttP in a fun game. If i see one more aqua tail gligar ill die irl.

edit: sry for first turn burn.....FF Swirlix does usually beat Spritzee 1v1 if it switches in after a couple CMs but obviously luck dictates that a bit. :C

Last edited:
Session Start: Sun Jan 13 21:47:44 2013
[21:48] <kd24> afaik none of us ever participated in hitting u off except kg but i apologize regardless
[21:48] <kd24> for not letting u know i knew something was up

shut up asshole you ddos'd me from tour twice and i blamed poor mien for it
fwiw, emotions were high at that point and i was pissed at kg (im not now and he really shouldnt get shit from people, his saying "i didn't report it" really is what it comes down to, so if you want to harass him about it, feel free to harass me for the exact same thing, except i was benefiting so i actually deserve your hate) but i didnt mean that he was responsible, just that i wasnt involved in it at that point (and i only knew the whole story when i was benefiting from it). who ddosed you specifically, i don't have any idea, i had incorrectly just assumed it was kg from what i had heard. i assume i was apologizing to rey for not reporting it when i learned about it later on, that apology still stands but i don't know who was responsible for it. as far as im concerned kg is getting way too much shit for things that were thrown around when everyone involved was considerably angry...i know i threw kg under the bus because i felt he did towards me but i'd rather there be no bad blood.

anyway let the guy play the tournament, its been like a year+ but kg was a guy who is "easy to hate" and he really shouldnt be, hes a nice guy for sure and just wanted to come back for a tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)