Votes: 1 5.0%
  • X5Dragon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Exarius

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chill Murray

get well soon jacoby..
Time for our second round of voting, actually somewhat on time this round!

OUR CONTESTANTS:
Te Metiste En Mi Cama - Stone's dad (previous round's winner)
L'Via L'Viaquez - pookar
Tunak Tunak Tun - Rodan
Du Hast - BiGGiE
First Love! - Snorlaxe
Bz Ultra Love - X5Dragon
Turn the Page - Exarius

Remember that you can continue to submit up until the last day of voting. Seven is a bit of a drop from twenty, but thank you anyway to everyone who participated! Voting ends Saturday, March 10 at 11:59 PM.

Edit: I'm kind of dense tonight. Can a moderator please make this poll multiple choice?
Hipmonlee: apparently not

Argh I meant to record something new for this and never got around. But I can't stand the thought of missing out on this theme, so here's something old (like 2 years old). Because this round must have at least one cutesy anime song, that's why (the one time my singing voice sounding like a 12 year old could possibly come in handy).

Whee... link

I'll listen and vote shortly.

Bartman101

Banned deucer.
Wow, Rodan. Your voice sounds even worse than I expected it too. You really ought to drag yourself along to the doctors. It sounds unhealthy, it sounds dieing/dying. Not voting for unthing that sounds so unnatural.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
Wow, Rodan. Your voice sounds even worse than I expected it too. You really ought to drag yourself along to the doctors. It sounds unhealthy, it sounds dieing/dying. Not voting for unthing that sounds so unnatural.

I am completely reformed (as of 23/1/12)
I am now a nice user ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)