Playoffs Smogon Grand Slam V - Playoffs [Won by Ice Tea]

Status
Not open for further replies.
won vs Tricking, 3-1 ggs.
thx to FLCL again <33, Star. <33, Kushalos <33 and Hogg <33.

won NU clean, got haxed in UU, won LC because he forgot Drought Vulpix and won RU despite gettin frozen TWICE sike nigga
I made it after 4 exhausting bo5's ^__^ and not even hax could stop me!! So Stax we play Sunday ok! Dropping DOU btw.
Ofc a special thanks to all the people that cheered for me you sure kept my motivation and will up.

Last edited:

Tricking

MALDINI
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 6th Official Ladder Tournamentwon the 7th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
lost 1-3 ggs. Unfortunately i forgot drought on my vulpix which woulda been really helpful. I wanted to thank everybody who helped me the most (also with moral support!!!) throughout this whole run: cryalot (probably the best friend i made during this run), fran17, amber lamps, Leru, Teddeh, HJAD, Arii Stella, Alexander., The Quasar, PursuitOfHappiny, -Snow, Shadestep, Hachimaki98, Gigo, MONNA LUSA. It goes without saying that I lost motivation after getting haxed in 3 different opens (and that's why I had to do this tiebreak), but you guys supported me in many different occasions, so I couldn't ask for anything better. Thanks to everybody who contributed giving me teams for the run, I knew ict had better builders, but the fact I could play every game on equal terms is thanks to your help guys. Good luck to the remaining players. This has been a fun tournament.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Lost RU in a clean game.
Lost UU on a 50/50 roll, right after my +2 Celebi got near min damage on his win con to set up said 50/50.
Lost Ubers on a focus blast miss, followed by an absolutely fucking horseshit roll. 53-63% is the roll and I end up with 54% on a 55% Arceus. Sorry for the salt but I'm sick of losing games I deserved to outright win.

Shoutouts to Obii and all the Skype crew for helping me in this run. Officially announcing my retirement from competitive Pokemon once my current tourney commitments are finished. I was even saying to King UU that even if I won, it's getting to the point where too much mons is having a negative impact on the other areas of my life. Getting haxed like that is the universes way of telling me that my time is here. Peace.

EDIT: Apologies for the salt man. Best of luck in the rest of your Grand Slam run, you brought some cool teams.

Last edited:
lost ggs
1st was clean, second game i messed up, third i lost to crit focus blast
gl in rest, god bless math
thnx qsns for nu team Matame for ubers team, all the other ppl i took teams from, my proff for the cash emojis, and the dubs comm

I'm not terrible at singles i swear ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

oh well, won a series that probably should've went longer sorry for that especially since you're a very nice guy.
3-0, tough NU game, I built my own PU team and won :D he missclicked though which kinda sucks I guess and Ubers I would've lost fair but teal6 gave me his powers and let me master the art of Focus Blast.
thx to rozes, Hack once again and Ice Tea + Anty for the best PU team ever created

[21:28] +dodmen: +2 240+ SpA Xerneas Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 200 SpD Primal Groudon on a critical hit: 380-448 (94 - 110.8%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO
[21:28] +dodmen: teal6?
[21:28] +icey tea: aight.

Sacri'

the end is here
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
no point in posting predictions really because the upper seed has the edge each and every time. I expect Vinc vs Icey Tea to come down to the wire, same goes to Dennis vs Hack.

Teclis

is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
1/ PDC vs 8/ .CarloO~
2/ Ciele vs 7/ Rodriblutar
3/ DennisEG vs 11/ Hack
4/ Vinc2612
vs 12/ Ice Tea (that's dumb, i wanted those two to meet in finals)

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
1/ PDC vs 8/ .CarloO~
2/ Ciele vs 7/ Rodriblutar
3/ DennisEG vs 11/ Hack
4/ Vinc2612 vs 12/ Ice Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)