CAP 2 Smogon "Create A Pokemon" Part Deux: Poll 9

What should the name of our new Pokemon be?

• Revenakh

Votes: 86 44.1%
  • Peramer

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Houtaijin

Votes: 12 6.2%
  • Fistalos (Phistalos)

Votes: 22 11.3%
  • Mumrath

Votes: 38 19.5%
  • Miitousen

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • Miirasen

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Sansorgan

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Mumiyah

Votes: 18 9.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gardevoir comes from the French words "Regarder" (to look at) and "Voir" (to see). The word "Devoir" (to have to) is not intentionally included.

Garde (from Regarder) and Voir (from Voir). To look at, to see. Gardevoir is a psychic. To look at, to see the future. There you go.

Bull of Heaven

All of the names are good, but Revenankh just sounds right to me.

No Thunderpunch

No Thunderpunch. It's not like he needs it against anyone except Gyrados, anyways. There's nothing else it's really useful for. I don't think the move is worth it.

Revenankh is winning a lot.

Revenankh is the best name. It sounds egyptian. Why would you give an egyptian poke a japanese name??? o_O

Hmm, yeah give it thunderpunch.

Air lock is going to be one of its abilities??? Why? I say give it no guard, clear body, early bird or filter.

Is the floating mummy confirmed to be the design thats going to be used?

Quick Tally in case anyone was curious:
Those favoring ThunderPunch: 24
Those against ThunderPunch: 42
Note: Results may include a +/- 2 variance due to people not following the instructions and not bolding their damned vote.

We won't be able to go on to the next poll if we don't add some stuff now.
A couple of possible pokedex entries:

Revenankh are native to the desert but are occasionally found elsewhere. Most pokemon will give a wandering Revenankh a wide berth.

If anyone disturbs the seal on its tomb, Revenankh will pursue the intruder relentlessly. It will chase its victim anywhere, following even to the peaks of mountains and underwater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)