Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here ya go...

And for MetalGarX... (Note if you didn't want your name just ask since i have one without)

And one for Jojo...

If anybody else wants a banner, just ask...

The only big problem I have with it is that his head looks giant.
but,

vs

The only difference in head size is the horns, which doesn't change much.

Also, I won't be able to get much up for a couple of days because I'll be without a computer.

EDIT: But I still did this:

Azupig
(Azumaril+Grumpig)
C+C, please.

Erazor

✓ Just Doug It
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Whoa, Lucas, some nice stuff there.

Could you make me a Yanmega and Dragonite banner like the one BMB did? Much appreciated.

Leafeon devamp goooo
<devamp>

Also this thing I dunno.
<WTF?>
The Leafeon devamp could definitely have been an in game sprite. Its left ear looks a bit small to me though.

The Pikadude is epic.

lol Great to hear. And yes, you'll see some more in the future. I wanna see some from you too :toast: . Thanks all for the compliments.
You'll see some more from me too then:toast:

but,

<sprite> vs <sprite>

The only difference in head size is the horns, which doesn't change much.

Also, I won't be able to get much up for a couple of days because I'll be without a computer.

EDIT: But I still did this:
<sprite>
Azupig
(Azumaril+Grumpig)
C+C, please.
I can understand that, so there's really nothing wrong with that.

Darn, there are so many people having computer problems here >_>

Azupig is great. You're progressing along with fusions quite nicely.

I'm gonna start of Gallade/Deoxys today! Hooray!

Would you mind if I used this as my avy? I really like it.
I would be happy to let you use it, just make sure nobody steals it. lol

I also made a Sprite today, I found the origanal picture here.
I looked at the picture and because I like Flygon, and I love Electric type's, I just had to attempt it.
So, here it is.

Azupig
(Azumaril+Grumpig)
C+C, please.
Cool fusion, just two really extremely OCD-like nitpicky suggestions:

That cut off bit under it's ears makes it look well, cut off. And renegade black pixels that you could remove next to the leg which I assume are from the tail, it just makes it look kinda weird.

Good fusion though, you can only really notice what I've said if you squint, tilt your head to the side and lean forward at your monitor.

Whoa, Lucas, some nice stuff there.

Could you make me a Yanmega and Dragonite banner like the one BMB did? Much appreciated.
Geez thanks mate ;)

And i'll do yours as soon as you read my PM... If you can't be bothered, i'm asking what or who "BRB". I'm new to smogon and Photoshop CS4, so can you please explain?

EDIT: While i'm here i may as well post up a picture... If people want they can use this...

And a matching Avvy...

Tell me what you guys think... :D

I'll throw my hat into the ring...

Or should I say... duck! Hahaha!
From left to right: Psyfairy, Flareduck, Psynite, Psyducking, Bayduck/Psyleaf, Woop...duck?, Psychou/Chinduck.

Uh, anyway, C+C. Yeah, I know they're not that good. The Psyducking's hat is intentional, mind you.

The Blissmory looks okay, though you can't really do anything really cool with those two if Blissey is the base.

Here's a couple of scratches I did.

Monkey..........Spider

Supposed to be Unown like Pokemonifications of the Nazca lines.
Nazca lines rule. End of the world unown

I'll throw my hat into the ring...
<sprites>

Or should I say... duck! Hahaha!
From left to right: Psyfairy, Flareduck, Psynite, Psyducking, Bayduck/Psyleaf, Woop...duck?, Psychou/Chinduck.

Uh, anyway, C+C. Yeah, I know they're not that good. The Psyducking's hat is intentional, mind you.
<3 Psyfairy.

All of them are good, except for the hat on Psyducking.

I like the eyes on the Flareon one :D

It looks good considering the difficulty of the fusion ^^). Nothing wrong with it except that it looks a bit awkward, but of course that's understandable. Good job!

I was bored so I did another fusion. This one was hard as SHIT. Even though Voltorb and Gastly are virtually the same - they have different sized bodies (heads). As a result, I had to scratch MOST, if not ALL the gas outlining Ghostorb with very little pasted. It helped that I used Gastly's gas as reference.

Ghostorb

C+C if you will ^^).

Meh, may as well post some of mah best works.

A scratch of Viral from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Most of the colors are still in the development stage.

A scratch of Diglett. Not my best work.

A Fakemon concept of mine, part of a legendary serpent trio that controls the climate. First officially good scratch.

Moar fakemon.

A scratch of Master Hand. Not in the Pokemon style. I fixed up the fingers, but never bothered to upload it. XD

A pixel over of the new HGSS Slugma Suigmori.

Quite recent. A Ice/Fighting type Fakemon, based on a snowman. That amount of dithering is intentional.

A scratch revamp of Steelix intended for a contest, but was turned down do to much scratching. DX

An entry for a four splice fusion of Pokemon that are the same color, went the extra mile and made them all the same type too.

An edit of a Mesprit to resemble a Clone from the First Movie. Done for a contest on a different site, came in second, I do believe.

My entry for a 5 bug splice themed contest.

RESISTANCE TO MIBASS IS FUTILE.

And my only winning entry, a Fire/Rock type Giratina entry for a fire themed contest.

Splices made for friends.

My best random splices. Can never seem to get crit on these.... *coughhintcough*

@Chaos669: The ghostly mist is awesome, but the tail coming off the end is a bit awkwardly angled, if you ask me.

Wow Everyone has Cool Stuff. Here Are some of mines.

And After Seeing Some Of You Guys Work, I decided To try making some fakemon Although theyre not very good

Started Splicing about a week or 2 ago. Here are my splices from oldest to recent. BTW, The Tentakrab is a splice i made that Loco told Askaninja to post as a joke @____________@

Yaaaay, new spriters! It's good to see you all. Welcome!

As for myself, after a few hours of trial and failure, I've managed to learn to sprite on a laptop. I'm not going to post the results of this relearning. Not pretty.

So....I'm taking suggestions for my Buizel-Dex. =D Fire away.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I have a really complicated request that only the best of spriters in the world will be able to complete >:O

Can you do a fusion of: Golduck/Shedinja/Honchkrow/Medicham

Preferably with: Golduck's head from the platinum sprite
Shedinja's 'wings'
Honchkrow's 'Hat'
Medicham's body

The more I write of this the harder it seems to become. Try your hardest guys, I know you can do it! >:O

Started Splicing about a week or 2 ago. Here are my splices from oldest to recent. BTW, The Tentakrab is a splice i made that Loco told Askaninja to post as a joke @____________@

Not bad

lol, i laughed. good.

I really like this one.

As hybrid said, this has alread been posted.

What is up with the right (our left) arm.

Cool

The mouth is awkward. It just doesn't flow.

Not bad.

Not bad for a begginer.

I have a really complicated request that only the best of spriters in the world will be able to complete >:O

Can you do a fusion of: Golduck/Shedinja/Honchkrow/Medicham

Preferably with: Golduck's head from the platinum sprite
Shedinja's 'wings'
Honchkrow's 'Hat'
Medicham's body

The more I write of this the harder it seems to become. Try your hardest guys, I know you can do it! >:O
Got nothing better to do, will get on that right now.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I have a request.

Could someone do a recoloring of Dialga (Platinum sprite please) to make it look like the Primal Dialga from Mystery Dungeon?

Thanks to whoever does this.

It looks good considering the difficulty of the fusion ^^). Nothing wrong with it except that it looks a bit awkward, but of course that's understandable. Good job!

I was bored so I did another fusion. This one was hard as SHIT. Even though Voltorb and Gastly are virtually the same - they have different sized bodies (heads). As a result, I had to scratch MOST, if not ALL the gas outlining Ghostorb with very little pasted. It helped that I used Gastly's gas as reference.

<sprite>
Ghostorb

C+C if you will ^^).
Anything with Ghastly and his gas is hard to scratch.
It looks good.

Meh, may as well post some of mah best works.

<craploads of sprites>

My best random splices. Can never seem to get crit on these.... *coughhintcough*

@Chaos669: The ghostly mist is awesome, but the tail coming off the end is a bit awkwardly angled, if you ask me.
The only nitpick I have with the first one is that the sand volcano thing on his back looks too flat.

All of them are really good though.

Wow Everyone has Cool Stuff. Here Are some of mines.

<craploads of sprites>
They're all pretty good. The fakemon (IMO) need some more shading.

Basically what everyone else said.

Yaaaay, new spriters! It's good to see you all. Welcome!

As for myself, after a few hours of trial and failure, I've managed to learn to sprite on a laptop. I'm not going to post the results of this relearning. Not pretty.

So....I'm taking suggestions for my Buizel-Dex. =D Fire away.
Darn Fuzz, you need to post more in here. It's awkward with the (10?) new spriters.

You should do something easy, say.........Buizel/Ditto.

I have a request.

Could someone do a recoloring of Dialga (Platinum sprite please) to make it look like the Primal Dialga from Mystery Dungeon?

Thanks to whoever does this.
I'll see what I can do. I'm pretty sure I can find the orangish colors, but the dark navy blue could be hard to find.

Oh, and hi to all the new spriters :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)