SL's Art Thread-last updated: 10/1

This is my art thread. I am NOT taking requests, so don't bother with that. This thread is ONLY to show off my art. PERIOD.

I'm not bothering showing ALL my art, so I'm only providing some samples. I'll give you a link to ALL of the pictures so there ya go.

I apologise for the HUUUUGE filesizes but anyways click here for all of the art.

I'll be updating this thread with others so stay tuned! and remember kids, if used you must give credit! (or else....

I recommend if you got a wacom tablet using corel stuff because its utilizes the pressure sensing because you can see you used all solid colors anyway loos kind of sloppy sorry to say.

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
All solid colors doesnt necessarily look sloppy, you just gotta use them well. That's pretty much what cell shading is, using solid colors.

The glaring gripes I have about the art here is the messy lineart. I'm guessing you probably do in fact use a tablet ( most people seem to nowadays), but I would suggest maybe not rushing so much and try to clean up the lineart as you go.

Aside from that and some obvious proportion and anatomy issues, I think your style has a bit of charm , but there's definitely room for refinement.

Your Pokemon seem to be very messy. It looks like you didn't take the time to draw the outlines correctly. For example, you made Chikorita incredably stubby, and Cyndaquil's limbs are partly unnattached.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)