sirndppthgss draws pkmn

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hey there, sirndpt, your art is absolutely amazing, I love it all *~*

Could I possibly get a Bayleef?

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hey there man, nice art, and thx for your last GP check! Can you make me a raging Cobalion picture to use as an avatar?

thanks for the compliments again everyone! I'm afraid I can't promise anything with regard to the requests though, as right now I'm trying to work on my (kinda nonexistent) art basics and stuff like that

haha, rest assured I won't be spamming this thread with these, so yeah, at least in the near future updates are probably going to be slow.

also, shall give myself my bold luvdisc 'cuz i can :)

This is awesome art. Truly beautiful...
And, like karpman, I would love to have a new bayleef avatar. One made by you.
Can you make it fierce or at least look battle ready?
Otherwise I suppose it could be suggestive...?
also luvdic'ed and subscribed

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
I usually don't post here, but i have to say i really like your Fanart. Great job sirndpt.

If i may ask for one, i'd like to see the most badass Charizard you can draw (with flames !!§!!). But you already have a ton of command x_x

Anyway : nice job, a pleasure for the eyes.

Hey I know this thread has been inactive for awhile, but could you possibly draw me a hitmontop for an avatar? BTW the Sceptile looks great, not bad!

Ooooooh your Arcanine is ADORABLE! I would reauest you a Victreebel beating a ninetales with vine whip XD

Good sir, I officially claim that I love your art! Wonderful, beautiful, cute, impossible to describe it in all ways. And I heard somewhere that demist would like to request awesomelycutebeautifulelegant Roserade but he's too shy to ask ^^
Love'disked!

thanks as always for the luvs and comments :)

sorry that updates have been so slow - expect a bonzana after the smog release though!

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Finally an update after so many necrobumps x.x haha

yay. Adorable bayleef! /me GPs... Bayleef not Bayleefs :/ hahaa jkjk

they're cute :3 haha this style still suits you best instead of trying to copy someone else... Coughcough x)

something tells me i should stagger my updates but fuk rationality lol

prettified bayleef one

the awesome thing about having twenty kajillion outstanding requests is you can randomly draw something then scroll through your requests and go o hey yea, someone asked for that once -- look i'm doing work!

in entirely unrelated news, a dragonite for tennisace

i also drew a few mienfoos and put paint on them without realizing i was doing so on the same layer as the sketch roflfail

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hdmgvhjmshyvujemduiw. Why do you always like to update when i'm asleep lol! Your painting has improved loads .-. Bayleef's color looks like a pear.... I rmb 3 years ago we had to paint a pear for class and I totally sucked at painting.. Haha. Awesome sirn.

ps why is dragonite's pointy thingy on top not colored x.x

Mafeking

channels his inner Wolverine
is a Contributor Alumnus
Could your Dragonite get any cuter??

I guess if you were riding it but w/e.

Sirn are you like good at everything? Teach me how to be asian!!

November Blue

A universe where hot chips don't exist :(
is a Contributor Alumnus
Wow, love the Dragonite! The bayleefs are cute too. Awesome stuff sirn :)

Remember what I said about posting here more? I'm posting here, heh.

shnen

שוני
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
hidwfhiwdexewedwwdeji awesome - bayleef and dragonite are so cute!
Mienfoo is actually my favourite though, he's boss (mienshao and medicham are better though)

A truly lovely exemplar of Smogon's prodigious reservoir of artistic talent. Bravo, sirndpt, especially as regards the enchanting warm-coloured Dragonite in your most recent post. Making a fearsome Dragon-type look so cuddly is no small endeavour.

Now, while I'm aware that your stack of requests is rather hefty at present, I should like to throw in one of my own. I requested of another artist some time ago that he/she should resize one of his/her drawings to the meager size alloted to beginners for avatars, but I received no response. I'd still like a new avatar, so perhaps you could draw me one. To make sure that doesn't get lost in my present cascade of gentlemanly language, I'll bold it: Avatar Request.

A dapper-looking Pokemon in a top hat, bow tie, and (optionally) monocle is the idea here. The Pokemon could be either Alakazam or Slowbro, whichever seems to you to be easier to draw. I should be forever grateful were you to complete this request (Santa John Lennon Lincoln is dreadfully out of season), and I'm in no rush.

Even if you're simply too busy, the sumptuous feast of artwork you've already provided to the good people of Smogon is quite sufficient. Thanks again!

smog art!! tried a variety of styles -- would love feedback on which ones worked best / didn't work, etc

also drew the piece in my sig ~

---

sandshrewz and Princess of Johto, I didn't forget about coloring dragonite's horn, I genuinely thought it was white! haha, nvm I'm calling artistic license on that one. XD

hahaha thanks Mafe, noblue, and shnen, glad you liked!

BrotherMycroft, request noted! begging to differ with this though

Making a fearsome Dragon-type look so cuddly is no small endeavour.
dragonite is a cutie :3

sandshrewz

POTATO
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

Gorebyss is great! And it was your first painted piece iirc... Can you put the rice paper spring one too? :) Wailooooooooooooooooooooooord... ~~ Unown no eye .-. But it's all cute! :D /me not Limi

why you copy Yilx's style for Gligar! >.> haha!

ps flying orange / yellow thingys are cute :D

*luvdiscs thread* *nothing happens* .-.

Fair point on the extant cuddliness of Dragonite--I was thinking more of the Dragon type as a whole when I wrote that, I suppose. That, and Icepick's more formidable realization of the same 'mon some time ago. Perhaps if I'd said "It's remarkable that a Dragon-type of all things can be so adorable," I would have been more accurate.

At any rate, thank you ever so much for noting my request, and I love the Smog pieces, most especially the heads! Kinneas has competition in the flat-out cuteness department, to be sure.

I haven't any real idea how your art process works, but if it's easier for you to add a top hat and monocle to the existing Alakazam head above, rather than draw a whole new dapper 'mon, by all means, go ahead. It's up to you; I am merely the humble and grateful beneficiary!
--Mycroft

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)