Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 51 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Is anyone able to help me evolve my alolan graveler in sv? Message me :]

edit: taken care of!

Last edited:
FT: A pair of CoroCoro Flutter Mane and Iron Jugulis codes. I don't necessarily want anything for these, but with the spotlight coming up this weekend, I have no use for them. PM for offers :)

Does anyone have HA Patrat and HA Burmy (their evos also work)?
I can trade for, I dunno, any other breedable HA pokémon or pokemon in rare balls. Or shiny Delibirds, I have like 4 lol

EDIT: Got HA Burmy, thanks QuentinQuonce
Now only Patrat with HA missing!

Last edited:

QuentinQuonce

formerly green_typhlosion
Niche, but does anyone have (or is capable of generating) the Pokémon Center Tohoku Victini that was given away during Gen V? It knew V-Create, Blue Flare, Bolt Strike, and Glaciate. Was only ever given out in Japan so it's not one I ever obtained and I'd like to have it for my collection - in Gen V, if possible.

Is there any way someone can help me obtain Walking Wake?

Yes, I just realized that what could be the final event happened under my nose. I foolishly thought that it and Mecha Virizion (I can't remember the actual name right now) would be part of the Indigo Disk download, instead of a raid-exclusive event. Doesn't count as a mythical Pokemon unfortunately, and will probably be popular in this years online battles.

I also know that it is going to be a very powerful Pokemon for this years VGC that I'd rather be building a team around, rather than trying to hard counter it. Especially paired with Hearthstone Ogerpon, which is devastatingly powerful on its own.

Edit: Thank you Bobsican! I am now the proud owner of a therapsid Suicune!

Last edited:
Looking for Iron Crown.
For trade: shiny Metagross, Urshifu-Rapid, any Hisuian Pokemon besides Enamorus, shiny Litten (can’t guarantee ball), shiny Charmander, shiny Dondozo (either Oblivious or Unaware).

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

New to the online scene and currently on a mythical hunt. I have a few but I'm specifically looking for celebi, deoxys, genesect, diancie, hoopa, volcanion, magearna, marshadow zeraora, and zarude.

I would be hoping to trade over the sv wifi system and have plenty of shinies and other legendaries I can trade with items.

If anyone would be gracious enough to send me one of their multiples, feel free to send me a message or reply to this post.

Thank you!

Looking for Iron Crown.
For trade: shiny Metagross, Urshifu-Rapid, any Hisuian Pokemon besides Enamorus, shiny Litten (can’t guarantee ball), shiny Charmander, shiny Dondozo (either Oblivious or Unaware).
I can trade mine for a 5/6 iv Ursaluna(regular to be clear.) I got burned out on PLA so won't actually bother getting anything else there, this'd be worth it imo. If you need Boulder too let me know, I'm probably even less interested to use that at any point. I could trade that for a shiny Dozo(I have shiny Clod, and though I'm not stall, it's somewhat better to help stall timer when I have to.)

Edit: still LF an Enamorus, much to trade, mainly shinies. And 0 atk iv cress would be cool.

Last edited:
Hey, is there any chance someone could help me finish my Pokedex in HeartGold? I'm 3 Pokemon away and can trade them right back. LF Groudon, Mawile, and Latios. Don't care about IVs, levels or EVs, just need them to register in the Dex and can trade them right back. I would really appreciate it.

Good afternoon, I have not found any forum about exchanges but I am looking for a Quaxly or any of its evolutionary line, it is all I need to complete the pokedex, I offer any other non-legendary pokemon in the game.

I would greatly appreciate it, I have all the generations completing the pokedex on console :).

Good afternoon, I have not found any forum about exchanges but I am looking for a Quaxly or any of its evolutionary line, it is all I need to complete the pokedex, I offer any other non-legendary pokemon in the game.

I would greatly appreciate it, I have all the generations completing the pokedex on console :).
You can get all three starters with their HA by depositing an SV pokemon into Home.

You can get one by offering one of the other two starters in an online trade with the code [your starter dex no] 0007.

LF a Gouging Fire to keep(have gotten full dex already.) FT can do 2 shinies, up to like 10 mons up to whatever level is relevant(like for movepool, or just to 50) w/ candies, or any legend I have more than 1 of(quite a few, esp. the original 3 regis.) For shinies, iirc, that's Geodude(regular,) Hypno, Luxray, Shinx, Makuhita, Sneasel, Iron Valiant, Rookidee, Corviknight, maybe Nacli, though I'd want more cause it's stall-y, I forget the rest but can look if interest.

Bonus points if Gouging is in plain poke ball, I like them more than others lol. Would not say no to Raging Bolt, or the violet 2 new ones since I traded them away. But they're not important at this time, to me.

Edit: already using the Garganacl, no longer ft

Last edited:
LF any regular Zapdos, have it but want another so I don't have to switch set on it. Idk that I want its set for my team. FT I can do a shiny for a low Atk IV Zapdos, otherwise can level up your mons, trade another legend, etc.

Are there some partners to help me complete my white 2 pokedex?
Mainly looking for now for a buneary and vullaby,
But if you have in your desposal event legendaries/version exclusive you are looking ti give, I would gladly take those too

Is there a violet player that can help me get ahold of an Iron Treads? Nobody seems to be using the standard link trade codes anymore. Let me know what you need, I have a few random shinies I could offer if interested.

Is there a violet player that can help me get ahold of an Iron Treads? Nobody seems to be using the standard link trade codes anymore. Let me know what you need, I have a few random shinies I could offer if interested.
Yes, could catch one, or give you my BR one if you'd rather. If you have regular Zados, Enamorus, or 0/1 Atk IV Cress. Otherwise I guess I could still just catch one for w/e, since it's not much trouble.

idk if this counts as a "simple" trade, but i thought i'd try my chances here.

lf: great ball quaxly / quaxwell / quaquaval (received from spiritguy, thank you so much!) and/or ultra ball sprigatito / floragato / meowscarada (received from max optimizer, thank you so much!)

i've recently found out the paldea starters are available in these pokéballs via pogo (which i haven't played since 2016), and i was looking to shiny hunt them in unique and slightly more matching pokéballs than the regular pokéball! i don't really have any unique or special pokemon to offer in return other than scarlet version exclusives, sv dlc pokémon, and hisuian forms and evolutions (which i imagine most people have gotten at this point)... so i'm hoping generosity is enough if anyone happens to have either pogo or one of these in scarlet and violet already!

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

lf: great ball quaxly / quaxwell / quaquaval and/or ultra ball sprigatito / floragato / meowscarada

i've recently found out the paldea starters are available in these pokéballs via pogo (which i haven't played since 2016), and i was looking to shiny hunt them in unique and slightly more matching pokéballs than the regular pokéball! i don't really have any unique or special pokemon to offer in return other than scarlet version exclusives, sv dlc pokémon, and hisuian forms and evolutions (which i imagine most people have gotten at this point)... so i'm hoping generosity is enough if anyone happens to have either pogo or one of these in scarlet and violet already!
I just caught a Sprigatito in an Ultra Ball for you that I can transfer.
I couldn't find Quaxly right now, but I can keep my eyes open in the upcoming days.

You can message me on Discord once you got a moment to pick up the Sprigatito.

lf: great ball quaxly / quaxwell / quaquaval and/or ultra ball sprigatito / floragato / meowscarada

If you're still looking for them, I can breed you a Great Ball Quaxly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)