Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I'll mess around with different combinations and see what works. Also forgot to ask, I thought Pikachu always needs Light Ball to be any good?
Thing is that Light Ball only boosts Special Attack.

But then again, Pikachu doesn't get Swords Dance or anything that boosts Attack. Though it gets Tail Whip...

...Actually, I didn't really have much experience with using NFE Pokémon online other than with Porygon2 and some LC. My ideas are a bit hindered because of that. My only real experience with Pikachu was with storyline usage. •_•

Thing is that Light Ball only boosts Special Attack.

But then again, Pikachu doesn't get Swords Dance or anything that boosts Attack. Though it gets Tail Whip...

...Actually, I didn't really have much experience with using NFE Pokémon online other than with Porygon2 and some LC. My ideas are a bit hindered because of that. My only real experience with Pikachu was with storyline usage. •_•
On Serebi, it says that Light Ball only boosted Special Attack in Gen 3 and earlier. It boosts both Atk and SpA from Gen 4 onward.

You can also run Pikanium Z to turn Volt Tackle into a 1-time nuke.
That is true, but which would be better? Z-move vs Light Ball

... Actually I did some damage calculation on Showdown using a OU Calm Mind Blissey.

252+ Atk Light Ball Pikachu Volt Tackle vs. 4 HP / 252+ Def Blissey: 441-520 (67.6 - 79.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252+ Atk Pikachu Catastropika vs. 4 HP / 252+ Def Blissey: 387-456 (59.3 - 69.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Light Ball would be better then.

Last edited:
So, i've bought bank, transferred what i needed to transfer from sun (i'm not far enough for it to matter in OR) is there anything i should worry about in resetting sun to get usable UB's barring the mega stones? (RIP)

Edit: i know i can trade for the UB's but i enjoy hunting for these things.

Last edited:
So, i've bought bank, transferred what i needed to transfer from sun (i'm not far enough for it to matter in OR) is there anything i should worry about in resetting sun to get usable UB's barring the mega stones? (RIP)

Edit: i know i can trade for the UB's but i enjoy hunting for these things.
You'll lose Snorlium-Z and Mewnium-Z if you have either, and Z-Crystals can't be traded.

I've got one if you still need it! When are you free to trade?
Now would be a great time, just finishing up the first trial so i'll be there in 'bout 2 mins., Thanks in advance!

Edit: my ign changed to Derick
Edit No.2: in the fp, sorry 'bout the wait, the tutorials took longer than expected.

Last edited:
Now would be a great time, just finishing up the first trial so i'll be there in 'bout 2 mins., Thanks in advance!

Edit: my ign changed to Derick
Edit No.2: in the fp, sorry 'bout the wait, the tutorials took longer than expected.
Alright; I'll be on in a sec! Just gotta grab one from bank.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
LF: NA GameStop Lycanroc serial code.

FT: a BP or Shiny BP. I can do most BPs, but ask to make sure I can breed it first. If you ask for a shiny BP, keep in mind the egg will be male (if 50/50 gender ratio) and will have an Attack IV of 6.

Edit: I also can offer other stuff besides BPs; don't be shy to ask.

Last edited:
Hey all! Does anyone have any Alolan Grimer spitbacks they'd be able to part with? Preferably with Poison Touch and Shadow Sneak and Pursuit as egg moves. Nature, pokeball, and IVs don't matter. Thanks in advance!

All set thanks to Manictric

Last edited:
Hey all! Does anyone have any Alolan Grimer spitbacks they'd be able to part with? Preferably with Poison Touch and Shadow Sneak and Pursuit as egg moves. Nature, pokeball, and IVs don't matter. Thanks in advance!
I can help with this! Just send me a message with the ability and nature you want!

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi guys, does anyone have a spare Weakness Policy they could GTS trade me? :)
I can help you with this now if you want.
If you prefer trading over the GTS, please let me know what Pokémon you deposited and what Pokémon you're looking for.
I can however also trade it to you directly, absolutely no problem.
Let me know which method would be the most convenient for you!

I can help you with this now if you want.
If you prefer trading over the GTS, please let me know what Pokémon you deposited and what Pokémon you're looking for.
I can however also trade it to you directly, absolutely no problem.
Let me know which method would be the most convenient for you!
EDIT: thanks mate!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 28)