Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Thanks so much! It kept saying you were rejecting the trade request for whatever reason, though experience has taught me that's something going wrong on the server's end.

I gave you a random Porygon, didn't have time to check it or anything. I'm sure you've got plenty of good mons, but hopefully it's of some use.

Thanks again!
Yeah it was doing the same to me. Festival plaza is crap. lol

Np. ty for the Pory. ^^

so hatched my first shiny in SM and its a Bounsweet...unfortunately, I was just getting rid of my run-off egg move eggs before hatching Adamant. Last egg to go and its fricking Quiet nature. 5 perfect IV's as well.

Anyone feel my pain? :(

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
so hatched my first shiny in SM and its a Bounsweet...unfortunately, I was just getting rid of my run-off egg move eggs before hatching Adamant. Last egg to go and its fricking Quiet nature. 5 perfect IV's as well.

Anyone feel my pain? :(
Toss it and Good luck

does anyone have a speed boost carvanha?, nature/ivs don't matter, i will happily trade anything as long as i have it and it's reasonable

I'm looking for a female HA Murkrow in Gen 6. Nature, IVs, and ball aren't super important, though a Jolly one in a Great/Dusk Ball would be grand :B

CMT for what I can give in exchange, but keep in mind those are all in Gen 7. I have to double check what I can offer in my AS game.
I'm excited to try my boy Honchkrow with Z-Mirror Move but I'd like it to have Superpower too. Anybody have this?

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I'm here for few things. I'll list them from most important to least important.

Would anyone be willing to catch me Repeat Ball Adamant Buzzwole named Smashet? I can catch a Celesteela with the Nature, Ball, and Nickname of your choice. (Unless you want a Johto Ball one. The Friend Ball Celesteela are mine!)

Based on how well the release animations look with the Pokemon, what do you think some of the best Pokemon to catch with Love, Moon, Level, and Fast Balls? I'd rather not catch Pokemon that can be caught in those balls in HGSS. (I'm thinking Fast's animation is so minimal and similar to the Normal, Great, and Ultra Balls that I'll have to go off of the Ball's look instead of the effect.)

For the novelty of owning a Pikachu with the moveset of the one from Smash Bros, I'm looking for a Naive Skull Bash Pikachu named Smash Bro. Teaching it Quick Attack, Thunder, and Volt Tackle is not necessary since I can do that.

If it's not crossed out, I still need help with it.

Last edited:
About how long did it take you to SR for a "perfect" UB or Tapu, if you did so? I need a good team to take on Super Doubles and I'll need to get a good Pheromosa and possibly some other UB, as well as a good Tapu Lele, and I want to know how long it will take to get a good one without Hyper Training its stats up.

Also, I'm curious as to whether UBs and Tapus are shiny-locked right now? Is it possible to obtain a shiny version of one of them yet?

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
About how long did it take you to SR for a "perfect" UB or Tapu, if you did so? I need a good team to take on Super Doubles and I'll need to get a good Pheromosa and possibly some other UB, as well as a good Tapu Lele, and I want to know how long it will take to get a good one without Hyper Training its stats up.

Also, I'm curious as to whether UBs and Tapus are shiny-locked right now? Is it possible to obtain a shiny version of one of them yet?
Can't speak for the SR question since I haven't done it, but I've seen anywhere from a few SRs to weeks.

But yes, both UBs and Tapus are shiny locked, so no shinies to be found. (no pun intended).

Last edited:

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Best ball?
I prefer Release Effects over how the Ball looks when deciding which Ball to use, so if you prefer how the balls look instead, feel free to reject my suggestions.

Shiny Jolteon: Nest? Friend if you don't like the dust effect? Maybe Luxury or Beast for an electric like effect? That's a hard one to find a match for.
Shiny Roserade: Dusk. Friend could be considered, but I'm saying Dusk.
Buzzwole: Repeat Ball. I repeat, use a Repeat Ball.
Pheromosa: Quick's wind effect is elegant with her.
Xurkitree: Beast. Don't you dare question this one if you care about the release effect.
Necrozma: Dusk, Heavy, or maybe Beast. (Good luck if you go with Beast. :P)

Looking for 4 Lucky eggs. Offering a Golden bottle cap 5 regular bottle caps 2 shinies a Cutiefly(Love ball) and a Stufful (Luxury) with EM albeit imperfect stats but both bread by me. I can also give away anything that requires BP.
PM me please for more details.
Please and thank you!
Still looking for a lucky egg?

Anyone have any spitouts of Drampa with cloud nine in a premier ball willing to trade?
I got some spitouts of rough skin gibles with iron head if you need any (they are in ultraballs)

Are all legends/ultra beasts post game?

Just got to the 4th island in Moon, and wondering if I need to worry about transfering my synchros anytime soon.

Are all legends/ultra beasts post game?

Just got to the 4th island in Moon, and wondering if I need to worry about transfering my synchros anytime soon.
No, box legend is as usual, before the E4/Champ, and Zygarde <= 50% is avilable, but that should be irelevent. Otherwise, everything else is post E4/Champ.

And the box legend is on the 4th island (assuming you aren't counting the Aether Paradise as a true island), and obtainable sometime after you defeat the kahuna, so be prepared to go get a sync.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)