Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please trade me a damp Paras? I just started my game so I don't have much to offer (I've got some synchronizers in case you want a bred one), though. Thanks in advance.

FC: 1865-3041-9383.
Update: still looking for that paras and also regen mareanie, any nature and ivs are fine. I now have HA vulpix to offer and EV lowering berries.

I have four 4 IV Gibles in Beast Balls left. They have Outrage, Iron Head, Iron Tail, and Rough Skin. All Jolly and female. I'd rather give them to someone who will use them right than send them into the void.

If anyone has a cool breedject they and want to trade, lmk. I'm especially looking for Minior but I'll take anything I don't already have (and I don't have much lol)

I have four 4 IV Gibles in Beast Balls left. They have Outrage, Iron Head, Iron Tail, and Rough Skin. All Jolly and female. I'd rather give them to someone who will use them right than send them into the void.

If anyone has a cool breedject they and want to trade, lmk. I'm especially looking for Minior but I'll take anything I don't already have (and I don't have much lol)
I dont relay have anything but I would be interested since garchomp is my all time favorite pokemon

Lookng for Alolan Galvanize Geodude. IVs don't matter. PM me or reply on here please
Hey I'm wondering how do people check the geodude's HA when chaining if they need a damp mon? Afaik there's no damp/worry seed or skill swap mon, or am I missing something?

Hey I'm wondering how do people check the geodude's HA when chaining if they need a damp mon? Afaik there's no damp/worry seed or skill swap mon, or am I missing something?
im not sure about it myself but when thinking abouyt it maybe they have the move explosion and when selecting it the game gives a warning it wont work?

Damp Golduck. Disable the self destruct and switch to a skill swapper like smeargle or the fairy eevee evolution lol

Still a pain in the ass

LF: Silvally or Type:Null with positive Speed, Attack, or SpAtt natures.
I can offer, Naive Battle Ready Tapu Koko, Adamant Battle Ready Buzzwole, Jolly Battle Ready Kartana, Timid HA Battle Ready Nintetails, some others but I'm at work and do not know off the top of my head. I also can trade any of the special balls.

I've got a Male Gible in a Beast Ball.
Nature: Adamant Ability: Sand Veil Perfect IVs: HP, Atk and Speed Moves: Outrage, Scary Face, Thrash and Iron Head.

I'm looking for a Pokerus infected pokemon

I'd take one. Can give you a perfect modest male Popplio with Perish Song & Aqua Ring... since I have a lot of them because Primarina is life <3

Looking for good natured Celesteela (I'd like sassy but I'll accept anything usable, given how versatile that thing is). I can offer a jolly or adamant Kartana, or let me know what you'd want in return.
Still looking. It is also the last mon I need to complete the dex.

Damp Golduck. Disable the self destruct and switch to a skill swapper like smeargle or the fairy eevee evolution lol

Still a pain in the ass
Imprison-Self destruct- Skill Swap - attacking move (a water/grass move) Smeargle. The down side is you have to use Potion and Leppa Berry manually.

And another pokemon with false swipe to catch that HA geoduce.

are ivs decided when you receive the egg already?

if for example I would have an egg with an 5 iv pokemon and I would trade the egg would the pokemon have the same ivs there?

also if I trade my english egg to an german language game for example and let it hatch there and trade it back would that work for the masuda method if I used that one to breed?

are ivs decided when you receive the egg already?

if for example I would have an egg with an 5 iv pokemon and I would trade the egg would the pokemon have the same ivs there?

also if I trade my english egg to an german language game for example and let it hatch there and trade it back would that work for the masuda method if I used that one to breed?
1. Everything about the egg is set as soon as the egg is created so no matter where you Hatch the egg it will always have the same IVs, Nature, gender, etc.

2. Yes. The egg hatched on a German game will have a German tag on it.

1. Everything about the egg is set as soon as the egg is created so no matter where you Hatch the egg it will always have the same IVs, Nature, gender, etc.

2. Yes. The egg hatched on a German game will have a German tag on it.
nice so I need to get myself an 5 iv egg then and let someone with a foreign language game hatch it for me

shiny beast ball garchomp here I come:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)