Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one want any of my breedjects of my dusk ball tepig pm or vm me. I ang gonna have plenty since i am working on the nature right now.

Hello, could anyone spare the time to assist me in evolving my Scyther? I need someone to trade with, if anyone's available.

Edit: Traded with wowgek7 at top of page, trade partner no longer needed.

Last edited:
Serebii has multiple locations listed for some UBs. Does this mean more than one can be caught for some of them other than Buzzwole/Pheromosa?

Serebii has multiple locations listed for some UBs. Does this mean more than one can be caught for some of them other than Buzzwole/Pheromosa?
there is 1 ub you cna catch 4 of and another which you can get 2 off

btw I still need help geting these for my pokedex I trade them right back I ened them for my shiny charm

politoed
porygon 2
porygon z
weavile
Cosmog
Cosmoem

I can offer an bottle cap if you cna help me

Last edited:
Considering that you can't sos chain qr scanmons, is there anyway to get a Venipede with it's hidden ability?

(And if anyone has one, will they be willing to trade? I have some good breedjects and berries to exchange for it).

Considering that you can't sos chain qr scanmons, is there anyway to get a Venipede with it's hidden ability?

(And if anyone has one, will they be willing to trade? I have some good breedjects and berries to exchange for it).
HA's of island scan 'mons can only be obtained after bank is released.

I would be very happy if someone could trade Jolly Synchronizer with me. I could offer Timid or Adamant one in trade. PM me!

I want to evolve my slowpoke to slowking can somebody please help me :] ? And can somebody also give me a spare Kings rock ?

there is 1 ub you cna catch 4 of and another which you can get 2 off

btw I still need help geting these for my pokedex I trade them right back I ened them for my shiny charm

politoed
porygon 2
porygon z
weavile
kingdra

I can offer an bottle cap if you cna help me
Just to let you know, you don't need Kingdra for the Shiny Charm (it's an Island Scan Pokemon and not part of Alola's Dex)

Does anyone on gen 6 have 1.flawless ditto any nature
2. Ditto flawless in everything but with zero speed.
that they can clone and trade.
Thanks so much

ok gues I derped then lol still need the other ones though:(

its annoying no one seems to have them:(
If you grab your Porygon and Upgrade from the Aether House and the Dubious Disc from Aether Paradise, I could help you evolve to get their Dex data and let you touch trade my Weavile. Can't help with Politoed though, sorry (though if you offer your new Porygon-Z for one, you might be successful).

If you grab your Porygon and Upgrade from the Aether House and the Dubious Disc from Aether Paradise, I could help you evolve to get their Dex data and let you touch trade my Weavile. Can't help with Politoed though, sorry (though if you offer your new Porygon-Z for one, you might be successful).
I accidently sold the items eaperently since I didnt get them when I tried to get them (postgame) so I probatly already have them but they arent in my bag:(

but trade touch weavile would help me a lot already thats at leats another of the list

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Quick question about EV training with SOS calls: Once the first pokémon calls for help, does that make it give 36 EVs, or does the first one still give 18 EVs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)