Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking to replicate the Maison's Sceptile4, looking for a Calm Treeko/Grovyle/Sceptile if anyone has one lying around. Would prefer if it comes packaged with Leech Seed, but not a requisite, IVs irrelevant.

Yeah I just found that out. I thought it was like Scyther for some reason, didn't actually check.
Defog is really helpful nowadays I wish they would reintroduce it somehow. We know its not a tm in sun and moon but maybe make it an egg move or a move tutor. I also wish they remake sucker punch a move tutor but GF seems to be nerfing priority pretty hard this gen.

Defog is really helpful nowadays I wish they would reintroduce it somehow. We know its not a tm in sun and moon but maybe make it an egg move or a move tutor. I also wish they remake sucker punch a move tutor but GF seems to be nerfing priority pretty hard this gen.
I know, it would be really great. At least for them to be egg moves if nothing else. Make it easier to get Pokemon we can already get if we have the old games.

I c
Anybody able to help me register the following Pokémon for my Pokédex: Crobat, Milotic, Dusknoir, Rhyperior, Huntail, Gorebyss, Kingdra, Kyogre and Groudon.
A quick trade and trade back will do :] Thanks in advance !!
I can give you a kyogre for keeps(not comptively good but it's a dex filler)

Lf apricorn ball mon rejects (females if possible) I recently started playing Pokemon again and I need to restart from scratch. Want to breed shiny competitive apricorn ball mons and any help would be appreciated! Thanks for hearing me out in advance.

LF a cloner. Basically, I'll need a crapload cloned, and they'll be for leisurely collecting. Not only that, there is the probabililty of me contacting you in the future for more cloning. However, if you can look past this, then I can and will make it worth the while and frustration.

If this sounds like something you could do for me, PM me please ^^

Lf apricorn ball mon rejects (females if possible) I recently started playing Pokemon again and I need to restart from scratch. Want to breed shiny competitive apricorn ball mons and any help would be appreciated! Thanks for hearing me out in advance.
PM me what you're looking for. If not, then still. That way, I can give you a list of what I do have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)