Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this have any potential as a mixed Xerneas?

Naive - 31/31/21/31/31/31

I know the defense is a bit low and naive isn't optimal but it would feel like a sin to throw this away!

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Does this have any potential as a mixed Xerneas?

Naive - 31/31/21/31/31/31

I know the defense is a bit low and naive isn't optimal but it would feel like a sin to throw this away!
I'd say that it doesn't. There are tons of physical priority in Ubers (the defense IVs matter especially in matchups against Extreme Killer Arceus). You can do a lot better than that Xern.

I fixed it for you; but you really need to spread those Pokémon over multiple posts otherwise it's just gonna happen again.
No problem, I was actually just thinking of doing that.
EDIT: What's actually causing it so I can avoid it in the future? Too long, too many images or what?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
No problem, I was actually just thinking of doing that.
EDIT: What's actually causing it so I can avoid it in the future? Too long, too many images or what?
Broken BB Code tag somewhere (I just reverted the post to the last version). But this can be down to many, many different things; typically if people try to use too many [COLOR], [HIDE], [LEFT], [RIGHT], [CENTER], [INDENT] and [SIZE] tags in the same post (and in combination with one another too).

If you use the BB Code Editor mode (little spanner icon at the top right of the post editing toolbar) you can see the post as with the BB Code which can help identify where trouble points are. You can also use the big Tx button (top left) to remove most random formatting, which should make it more reliable again.

Last edited:
Looking for a female careful HA sableye, moves/ball/IVs/etc don't matter. I've got Larvesta spitbacks, metal coats, Magnemite "spitbacks", and possibly other silly things to offer.

Looking for a female careful HA sableye, moves/ball/IVs/etc don't matter. I've got Larvesta spitbacks, metal coats, Magnemite "spitbacks", and possibly other silly things to offer.
You're in luck. I have a spitback in my box. I'll add your FC and get online once I see that you've added me. You can give me anything for it.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Does anyone have either of the following?
  • Female HA Goomy (Heal Ball)
  • Female HA Noibat (Great Ball)
Please post on my wall or PM me! No IVs or EMs required. I can probably find something in return if you require it, will specify further in the message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)