Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
The speed is pretty bad. Betwwen 0 and 4 no way of confirming it
You should be able to figure it out by using Super Training (or Wings / Vitamins) to give it a few EVs in the stat. However I'd still say toss in this instance.

Would anyone like these two eggs I don't need?

Bulbasaur: Nest Ball, Bold, Chlorophyl, 31/x/31/31/31/31, with 4 egg moves.
Dratini: Dusk Ball, Adamant, Marvel Scale, 31/x/31/31/31/31, with 4 egg moves.

VM me if you want them!

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Would anyone like these two eggs I don't need?

Bulbasaur: Nest Ball, Bold, Chlorophyl, 31/x/31/31/31/31, with 4 egg moves.
Dratini: Dusk Ball, Adamant, Marvel Scale, 31/x/31/31/31/31, with 4 egg moves.

VM me if you want them!
Id be happy to take them if you're literally throwing them out. :)

Side note, are shiny spitback a worth anything more than a regular spitback? I got two in two weeks and even though the IVs are terrible that star tho lol.

Side note, are shiny spitback a worth anything more than a regular spitback? I got two in two weeks and even though the IVs are terrible that star tho lol.
Not for most people here, you could always save them to use in your next playthrough (killing Bidoofs with a team full of shinies is fun).

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Id be happy to take them if you're literally throwing them out. :)

I'd say probably not unfortunately. I just keep them for my self :)

Reactions: Xia
I am going to begin breeding again soon I realized that all this time I haven't even got an oval charm so I am trying to fill out my Pokedex now.
LF:
Swampert
Roserade
Donphan
Rhydon

I do not need to keep the Pokemon as I am just filling out the dex. I will probably catch/level up some of these myself (if I ever get around to that) but to save time I just posted all I am missing here.

Thanks in the advance to those who reply and thanks to both Usernamesarestupid and eeveefan for completely most of this list already! :3

Need a cloner to help me clone:
  • Thundurus
  • Shiny Golurk
  • Salamence
  • Shiny Scizor
and a spare Ability Capsule if anyone has one.

Moderator edit: Don't obnoxiously post in all caps...

Last edited by a moderator:
So I notice that on the strat dex, most mixed walls choose hp and one of their defenses to focus on. Is there any particular reason not to just focus on both?

So I notice that on the strat dex, most mixed walls choose hp and one of their defenses to focus on. Is there any particular reason not to just focus on both?
By maximising hp, you maximise your overall bulk. if you would just maximise both defenses, you'll often have less bulk then when working with max HP. And most mixed walls gave EVs that reach certain benchmarks like never getting 2HKO'ed by latios' psyshock

Some do go both though.

Mega Venusaur goes for enough SpD to survive a Life Orb Psychic from Alakazam, then the rest into hp and defense.

Hippowdon goes for enough SpD to take 3 hits from Life Orb Thundurus's or Mega Manectric's HP Ice, then the rest in hp and defense.

I'm sure there are others but that's just from the top of my head.

The only time I see max investment in SpD and Def is Chansey/certian Bilssey sets cause its HP is already redonkulous.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)