Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Looking for a moody and/or dark void smeargle. (don't care about ivs)
I can catch you the Moody Smeargle for free. PM/VM me, and feel free to specify a specific ball.

Looking for a Destiny Knot - can't for the life of me get one off the Sea Mauville couple (OrAs). Can somebody sort me out?
Anyone willing to part with an air ballon?
I can help you out. PM/VM as well when you're around again. Don't need anything in return.

:)

Can any of you folks help me out with a Chansey? I would like one in a dive ball. Nature, IVs, none of that matters. Just the dive ball bit. I don't happen to have a safari that has the pink egg, and i am having no luck in ORAS getting the mirage zones that have happiny

Can any of you folks help me out with a Chansey? I would like one in a dive ball. Nature, IVs, none of that matters. Just the dive ball bit. I don't happen to have a safari that has the pink egg, and i am having no luck in ORAS getting the mirage zones that have happiny
You can soft reset for the right Mirage Spot.
Just save your game while you're offline and the red mailbox icon doesn't appear in your BuzzNav.
Go online to collect fresh BuzzNav data from friends, acquaintances and passersby.
Click on the new red mailbox icon in your BuzzNav.
Soar to the Mirage Spots and check if you have the one(s) you need.
If you do, good.
If you don't, soft reset and try again.

This is also useful to collect all the TMs.

Anyone who could catch any of these for me?

-premier ball female winter deerling
-premier ball female delibird
-premier ball female phantumb

IVs and such don't matter.

Anyone who could catch any of these for me?

-premier ball female winter deerling
-premier ball female delibird
-premier ball female phantumb

IVs and such don't matter.
I have everything but the Deerling and I will have the Deerling soon. If this can wait until Friday/the weekend, I can send you random females of all of these for free.

Looking for a female Buneary with its HA (Limber) in a Dream Ball for my next shiny breeding project. Would prefer 5 IVs (missing Spatk) and a Jolly nature but I can breed my own if necessary once I have the raw materials (female, HA, Dream Ball). Would be reeeeeally awesome if it already had the egg move Fake Out but I can do that myself as well.

Up for trade are shiny rejects from my past breeding projects. Choose from:

Bagon
Skarmory
Dratini
Ralts
Togepi
Charmander
Rotom
Chansey
Beldum
Cleffa
Porygon
Larvesta
Kangaskhan
Slowpoke
Torchic
Hawlucha
Squirtle
Gligar
Abra
Eevee
Magikarp
Honedge

All have the proper Natures and egg moves, most have the proper Abilities. Most have 4-5 IVs but the only ones with perfect IV spreads have the wrong ability (i.e. I was going for the HA).

Any questions about specific Pokemon, just ask. Thanks in advance!
What's the ball/nature on gligar?

Please excuse the double post, but I don't know what to do with this one.

KEEP or TOSS?

Groudon
Brave Nature
31 / 31 / 31 / 20 or 22 / 31 / 1

Obviously this is a flawless physical Brave Groudon and people are going to tell me to keep it for that reason, but my problem is that I originally intended to catch a mixed one, since the set that I'm using for VGC16 has Overheat to nuke stuff.
Not sure if I would be happy with this one in the long run...

PS: Like before, trade value is secondary. I need competitive value here. Input from players who actually play the format would be really appreciated.

TOSSED.

Last edited:
Please excuse the double post, but I don't know what to do with this one.

KEEP or TOSS?

Groudon
Brave Nature
31 / 31 / 31 / 20 or 22 / 31 / 1

Obviously this is a flawless physical Brave Groudon and people are going to tell me to keep it for that reason, but my problem is that I originally intended to catch a mixed one, since the set that I'm using for VGC16 has Overheat to nuke stuff.
Not sure if I would be happy with this one in the long run...

PS: Like before, trade value is secondary. I need competitive value here. Input from players who actually play the format would be really appreciated.
I don't play but if you wanted mixed your other one was better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)