Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does someone confirm an event code? I've heard mentioning of confirming before but not sure how it works..
By redeeming the code...one confirms that it's either working (in which case, the code won't work for anyone else), been used already (it'll say the code's been redeemed), or not valid (it'll say so).

By redeeming the code...one confirms that it's either working (in which case, the code won't work for anyone else), been used already (it'll say the code's been redeemed), or not valid (it'll say so).
Yeah, but I've heard of people confirming the code without actually using it or something.

You can input the code into Mystery Gift regardless of region, and if you get the message "Your Game Card cannot receive the gift provided by this code", then the code is unused.
Awesome, thanks for the information!

Different question: Does anyone have a guide (or a link to one) for getting all the ribbons on a single Pokemon? Or as many as possible? And I know that to get all of them you need to have a XD purified Pokemon: what does that limit me too?

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
That's what I'm confused about.. how does anyone know to wait until the 21st? Was there an announcement? Is the announcement coming then? Is it a serial code for PAL games? lol
There was an announcement... for SEA people, in the SEA region, by SEA region locked facebook page and no it's not for PAL games, they never are. Chances are it won't even be tradeable, just like the SEA Rayquaza.

As for ribbons, there's no guide - the only ribbons you can't get anymore is the championship related ones (?) and the wifi-tower ones. All the others are available.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Ribbons_in_the_games

Last edited:
There was an announcement... for SEA people, in the SEA region, by SEA region locked facebook page and no it's not for PAL games, they never are. Chances are it won't even be tradeable, just like the SEA Rayquaza.

As for ribbons, there's no guide - the only ribbons you can't get anymore is the championship related ones (?) and the wifi-tower ones. All the others are available.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Ribbons_in_the_games
Ah, that makes sense. My final question regarding this is: what the hell is the SEA region? I thought there was only PAL/US/JAP/KOR/TAI regions for 3DSs/Pokemon games. >_<

Okay, guess I'm going to have to work out a strategy to get them then! :)

Last edited:
Ah, that makes sense. My final question regarding this is: what the hell is the SEA region? I thought there was only PAL/US/JAP/KOR/TAI regions for 3DSs/Pokemon games. >_<

SEA means South East Asian region

Edit: Looking for a cloner to clone my Mewtwo. Need O+1 copy.

Last edited:

There's been a redditor whose been posting guides for ribbons, here's the first of such.

no hoopa? anyone who traded a japanese trainer?
I could be wrong but the only person who actually has a hoopa is soft resetting it for good Ivs. I doubt you'll find one even on other sites that is legit. By the way welcome to smogon:)
So far I'm the only person I know here who's SRing a Hoopa, since I'm in Japan atm and was able to get the Movie Hoopa event. I can only pray to the RNG God but with Hoopa having "any nature" it could be a while before I get a usable one. I'll be posting 'Keep or Toss' here if I ever get one possibly worth keeping.

So far I'm the only person I know here who's SRing a Hoopa, since I'm in Japan atm and was able to get the Movie Hoopa event. I can only pray to the RNG God but with Hoopa having "any nature" it could be a while before I get a usable one. I'll be posting 'Keep or Toss' here if I ever get one possibly worth keeping.
And you'll get a bunch of CMTs if it's tradeable including me.

Esmeya

SEA Region is Southeast Asia and their consoles are NTSC-U (NA) and NTSC-J (JPN) I'm probably late in answering this question though.

You're not the only person with Movie Hoopa, but I'm not going to out the other users who also have it since I doubt they want the spam. Have fun in Japan there's more events you could get depending on where you want to travel to.

You're not the only person with Movie Hoopa, but I'm not going to out the other users who also have it since I doubt they want the spam. Have fun in Japan there's more events you could get depending on where you want to travel to.
Fair enough :))

I'll be travelling to Kyoto and Osaka, do you know if there are any events there? I haven't been able to find any region or city exclusive events, I thought the only distributions atm where the ones on the 'Serebii current and upcoming events' page ahahaha

Esmeya

Fair enough :))

I'll be travelling to Kyoto and Osaka, do you know if there are any events there? I haven't been able to find any region or city exclusive events, I thought the only distributions atm where the ones on the 'Serebii current and upcoming events' page ahahaha
If you're in Tokyo still there is Pokemon Lab codes in Odaiba. You missed the 7-11 codes, but can pick up the re-redistribution (by infrared) at participating Pokemon Centers (business open hours here) (currently running Serena's Pancham), you can also pick up a Birthday Pokemon if your birthday falls somewhere in this month from Pokemon Centers, but you must provide proof that your birthday is during this time. You already got Hoopa (local wireless), but you can get Movie Legends (infrared) from Pokemon Centers/Toys R Us, participating theaters (see Tokyo), Daiei Supermarket, Piago/Uny Supermarkets - basically just look for the giant posters with Pokemon on them [event consists of Kyogre (Timid), Groudon (Adamant), Kyurem (Any), Dialga (Modest), Palkia (Timid), Giratina (..Brave)] the same method you used for that. Unfortunately, you missed any other accessible events by 3 days.

You could be a cool guy and visit Miyajima/Hatsukaichi which is my hometown, but you're probably not that cool (the ferry is cheap though) and you'd be close enough to get PC Hiroshima Gyarados/Magikarp combo.

Hello there everyone!

I've been having bad luck with the GTS so I wanted to come here with a simple request.

I'm just looking for a Chespin with it's Bulletproof Hidden ability. Nothing fancy, no need to have great IVs. Just the ability.

In exchange, I have either a Male Scyther (Have a few, need to check IVs) With Defog or a Male Froakie with Toxic Spikes and Protean (31/31/31/31/31/x).

Send me a personal message for my friend code and have a good day!
I can catch you one from Friend Safari for free, what ball do you want the female in?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)