Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone please help me evolve my Graveler?
I would send it to you holding an Everstone and would like it back without it so it evolves on my game and gets the German name, because I'm not the OT and can't change it afterwards.

PS: I have multiple Everstones and don't care what you do with it.
Sure, I can help. I'll go online.

Edit -> Nevermind. =P

Don't even know why I'm asking, but mega toss right lol?

Metang - #375 (Adamant)
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 20 - 23
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 7 - 13
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 30 - 31
Toss and move on.
Can anyone confirm if the event dragonite has 3 guaranteed 31s? Had heard that it might...trying to decide if it's worth taking a trip out tonight to get some codes
Why would it, though? I'm pretty sure you can breed it just like any other Dragonite... You could still go out and grab some codes for others who want them like BriarRose and chester0334 though if you wanted.

Last edited:
I'm just looking for a pikachu or any of it's evolution's with the ability lightning rod, natures and ev's aren't super important to me, I can handle that portion. thank you

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
I'm just looking for a pikachu or any of it's evolution's with the ability lightning rod, natures and ev's aren't super important to me, I can handle that portion. thank you
I can catch you a Pikachu from the Friend Safari. Feel free to PM/VM if you want to specify a ball, otherwise I'll message you when I have it. Don't need anything in return :)

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
In addition to what Thomaz said, /r/pokemontrades seems a much better option for you. They're kinda the opposite of Smogon, in that they abhor clones. If you have proof for those Mews/Jirachi, you'll be golden.
Actually they don't care all that much about IV's on those events (very few do and if you get them to bite, then great), but most of them don't care and just bulk trade for them which I find kinda silly :l

Everything else you two said is correct though.

Toss and move on.

Why would it, though? I'm pretty sure you can breed it just like any other Dragonite... You could still go out and grab some codes for others who want them like BriarRose and chester0334 though if you wanted.
Because they advertised it as "battle ready", so people assumed fixed IV's.

The following females have mysteriously vanished from my collection, if anyone has spitbacks to trade, please CMT for them and PM/VM me (IVs etc. don't matter):

Friend Ball Yanma
HA Treecko
Love Ball Ralts

-
I'm SRing for a Bold Cresselia and I just got the following IV spread:

31/23/31/31/26/31

Keep or toss?
Wouldn't keep anything below 28 in an important unboosted stat, even for personal use. Toss.

Last edited:
Timid Azelf in a Great Ball
31/5/25/31/31/31

Keep or Toss?
Personally I think it would be enough for a Life Orb set but so far I was satisfied with the suggestions I received from this thread.

31/5/25/31/31/31

Keep or Toss?
Personally I think it would be enough for a Life Orb set but so far I was satisfied with the suggestions I received from this thread.
Keep it if you've been going at it for a while and you think you'd be satisfied with it, but I would toss it without second thought, regardless if it was for personal use or trading value.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
31/5/25/31/31/31

Keep or Toss?
id say toss. the df is pretty important in case you get surprised with a uturn, suckerpunch or shadow sneak

#481 Mesprit [Jolly]
IVs: 30, 31 / 30, 31 / 30, 31 / 26, 27 / 22, 23 / 30, 31

Gah, this Mesprit is trolling me so hard. What should I do?

#481 Mesprit [Jolly]
IVs: 30, 31 / 30, 31 / 30, 31 / 26, 27 / 22, 23 / 30, 31

Gah, this Mesprit is trolling me so hard. What should I do?
Toss. The SpD is too low. You'll get there eventually, everyone here has gone through their fair share of RNG trolls (6iv neutral nature Jirachi, 31/31/31/0/31/0 Cress)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)