Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Anyway if you got one know that I got all events and take breeding projects .So if you plan trading him (or even a clone of him) message me.
... Did you completely ignore the part where she said she didn't have one? And even if she didn't, she wouldn't be able to trade it to you anyway, since Nintendo's wifi will prevent it from being traded (and the wifi subforum rules don't allow trading of hacked Pokemon either).

I mean, seriously. I get that you're new, but please get a clue.

I have a few questions.

If a set uses HP Flying and it runs 252 Spe EVs, I'm gonna assume the IVs are gonna be 30/even/30/30/30/31 (say for example Lilligant)?

Also, is the idea to gather every Friend Safari HA Pokémon in every ball too stupid lol? Or should I focus on just the ones that match and maybe a few more? Alternatively, what ball other than the Luxury Ball, matches a LOT of Pokémon. Premier maybe?

I have a few questions.

If a set uses HP Flying and it runs 252 Spe EVs, I'm gonna assume the IVs are gonna be 30/even/30/30/30/31 (say for example Lilligant)?

Also, is the idea to gather every Friend Safari HA Pokémon in every ball too stupid lol? Or should I focus on just the ones that match and maybe a few more? Alternatively, what ball other than the Luxury Ball, matches a LOT of Pokémon. Premier maybe?
That's a much more complicated question than it sounds...it depends on the Pokémon's speed tier and all kinds of other stuff (also don't breed hp flying lilligant...rock or fire are best)

I've tried similar things with the FS but it eventually ends up not being worth it. I have boxes and boxes and carts or useless crap.

That's a much more complicated question than it sounds...it depends on the Pokémon's speed tier and all kinds of other stuff (also don't breed hp flying lilligant...rock or fire are best)

I've tried similar things with the FS but it eventually ends up not being worth it. I have boxes and boxes and carts or useless crap.
Well, I just checked the Lilligant page and they mentioned Ice, Fire, Rock and Flying. Seeing as I have a F/F/F/F/M/31 genderless/fixed gender TMM and a someone who's willing to hatch my stuff, I see no reason why not lol?

And yeah, I guess so. I already have 12 boxes worth of Friend Safari HA Pokemon...Plus, I'm slowly running out of PokeBank boxes because my new Living Dex takes up 24 boxes already haha.

I have a few questions.

It seems like too big of a project and lots of hours spent breeding. I just went and collected everything in a Luxury Ball. One Ball types seems like enough. Or matching.

I have a few questions.

It does seem a bit silly, but having options doesn't hurt. Maybe 1-3 per Pokemon (Lux, Premier, and a matching if Lux and Premier don't match the mon)?

Suggestion in parenthesis is just my opinion, it's your game, your boxes, you do what you want.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I have a few questions.

for the pokemon i love, i try to get every ball that remotely matches. for the ones i dont, i get two.. one to match the regular version, one for shiny. thats just me though. itd be a cool collection to say you have, every FS mon in every ball.

for the HP thing, i always go for the spread that nets 31spd if its available and a its a mon that needs it..
30/30/30/30/30/31 beats the heck outta
31/31/31/30/30/30 imo

looking for a someone who can help me hatch my pokemon shiny or help me with do it! I have been trying to soft reset for shiny treecko for 8 hours no luck if anyone can help me with it i would appreciate it a lot.
sorry for my bad english not my first language :(

looking for a someone who can help me hatch my pokemon shiny or help me with do it! I have been trying to soft reset for shiny treecko for 8 hours no luck if anyone can help me with it i would appreciate it a lot.
sorry for my bad english not my first language :(
Did you save after receiving the egg? Everything about the unhatched Pokemon is generated as soon as the egg is generated, so if it didn't hatch shiny for you the first time, then it never will for you. You could ask to have its shiny value checked so the right person can hatch it for you. (everyone has a shiny value number assigned to them when they start a new game. Every Pokemon generated gets one too, and if the numbers match it will be shiny)

Did you save after receiving the egg? Everything about the unhatched Pokemon is generated as soon as the egg is generated, so if it didn't hatch shiny for you the first time, then it never will for you. You could ask to have its shiny value checked so the right person can hatch it for you. (everyone has a shiny value number assigned to them when they start a new game. Every Pokemon generated gets one too, and if the numbers match it will be shiny)
Im soft resetting for treecko in the start of the game when you pick starters, i have another pokemon that i want to be hatched shiny. also how do i check my shiny value and my egg's shiny value?

I want him to have my OT
What would be the point when you can request a nickname from the hatcher/person who's finding a match for you? There is very little chance of getting a shiny that early in the game. The other method, Masuda Methoding, is also harder, especially if you don't have the Shiny Charm, which can only obtained after you have beaten the main storyline, and it generally hard to obtain.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Well, if it's for the sake of using in the in-game narrative, I could see why he'd want the OT (because of overleveling/obedience issues.)

But yeah, getting a shiny that early in the game isn't likely. If you're dead-set on acquiring a shiny, it'd most likely either have to be TSV bred, or obtained through Masuda Method breeding (both of which require access to the daycare.)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I want him to have my OT
Well, if you're SRing in ORAS, you have a 1/4096 chance of getting a shiny through this method. If you wait and do it later in the game when you get the shiny charm, you have a 3/4096 chance of getting it while normal breeding, or 1/512 when using Masuda method. If you want a shiny with your OT you're much better off trying for it later.

I have a few questions.

My philosophy is to always get a 31 speed on the Pokemon if it is allowed, because 1 Point of speed is objectively more of a benefit than 1 point in any other stat, bare maybe HP for things like Sub or LO numbers.

If you have the time to seek those out I guess you could go for those Ball combos, but I personally think it more efficient to catch the ball mons on an as-needed basis.

Xerneas has 3 different sets: Geomancy (Modest or inferior Timid), Scarf (Hasty/Timid/Naive) or Support (Calm) so his question is still valid.
Not everyone is going to understand what in the world he's talking about though since not everyone play with Ubers, I didn't know what he was talking about and obviously the person that responded to him didn't either. he could've said "looking for timid/modest xerneas." So while being "valid", it was worded in a dumb and confusing way.

What would be the point when you can request a nickname from the hatcher/person who's finding a match for you? There is very little chance of getting a shiny that early in the game. The other method, Masuda Methoding, is also harder, especially if you don't have the Shiny Charm, which can only obtained after you have beaten the main storyline, and it generally hard to obtain.
Yeah I guess. The real question is how do some people get shinies literally whenever they want, on command pretty much....wtf

Yeah I guess. The real question is how do some people get shinies literally whenever they want, on command pretty much....wtf
People can utilize TSV (Trainer Shiny Value) hatching. Every egg has a SV (Shiny Value), and if, say, I had an Egg with its SV as 0306 (which is my SV), then it would hatch shiny.

I have a good link that can help you with that: Here.

And no, it's not "on command", sometimes, SV hatching can take a long time because of one of the factors:

• Your powersaves/computer/whatever you use to check SVs decides to be a colossal dick and not work.
  • The IV spreads/abilities are all terrible and undesired.
  • Just when you find a match... you find out they're inactive. This is the most common problem.

People can utilize TSV (Trainer Shiny Value) hatching. Every egg has a SV (Shiny Value), and if, say, I had an Egg with its SV as 0306 (which is my SV), then it would hatch shiny.

I have a good link that can help you with that: Here.

And no, it's not "on command", sometimes, SV hatching can take a long time because of one of the factors:

• Your powersaves/computer/whatever you use to check SVs decides to be a colossal dick and not work.
  • The IV spreads/abilities are all terrible and undesired.
  • Just when you find a match... you find out they're inactive. This is the most common problem.
Well sadly my 3DS is already updated, so theres no way for me to check my "TSV"

Is there any other way to check it? And my egg values?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)