Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
So..since I've had a little more free time to kill lately, I've been playing through a casual run of Colosseum. I snagged the Shadow Qwilfish around the beginning of the game, noticed its stats looked rather high, and decided to check out it's IVs to see how high they really were.

Jolly
HP: 28-30
Atk: 29-31
Def: 23-25
SpA: 3-5
SpD: 27-29
Spe: 30-31

I guess my question is, would there be any kind of trade value in this, or any competitive viability? It is Gen III, so it can be taught Swords Dance, but would the slightly imperfect IVs be a big problem (especially if its Speed ends up being 30)? Or should it just be a decent collector's piece?

Does anyone have a spare destiny knot to trade to me, I am tired of rebottling the couple in sea mauville. Someone help me out please.
IGN: Nathan
FC: 4657-0191-6909
I can send one over your way in about an hour, if you still need help with this?

So..since I've had a little more free time to kill lately, I've been playing through a casual run of Colosseum. I snagged the Shadow Qwilfish around the beginning of the game, noticed its stats looked rather high, and decided to check out it's IVs to see how high they really were.

Jolly

I guess my question is, would there be any kind of trade value in this, or any competitive viability? It is Gen III, so it can be taught Swords Dance, but would the slightly imperfect IVs be a big problem (especially if its Speed ends up being 30)? Or should it just be a decent collector's piece?

I can send one over your way in about an hour, if you still need help with this?
Only things worthwhile from the Gamecube games are either non-Poké Ball female Johto starters or ribbonbait (Colosseum) and exclusive moves from XD.

Jolly

Yes I do it would be greatly appreciated. I will add your friend code now

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus

Jolly

There surely would, as long as the Speed is 31 and you fill it with Ribbons; in fact, personally I'd trade for that. lol

Karmaloop3

formerly Jim Bailey
Anyone by chance have a spare Totodile lying around with Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, and Crunch? I'm too lazy to try and breed one with those moves. PM me if you have one you can spare.

working on living dex. does anyone have an extra gamestop mew lying around? dont care about natures or iv or anything. I JUST WANT A LEGIT MEW WITH CLASSIC RIBBON TO FINISH MY LIVING DEX. im willing to trade any one of the few shinnies that i have which are:
greninja
trevenant
talonflame
breloom
nidoking
klefki
hawlucha
mew(fake) dont want it

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
working on living dex. does anyone have an extra gamestop mew lying around? dont care about natures or iv or anything. I JUST WANT A LEGIT MEW WITH CLASSIC RIBBON TO FINISH MY LIVING DEX. im willing to trade any one of the few shinnies that i have which are:
greninja
trevenant
talonflame
breloom
nidoking
klefki
hawlucha
mew(fake) dont want it
hey there and welcome to the forums. as an fyi, hacked pokemon are not allowed to be traded here, if thats what you meant by the mew being fake. we like to keep everything all legit here.

that aside, i can actually hook you up with a code for the gamestop mew so you can redeem your own, or youre welcome to my flawless adamant one if youd rather have that.

hey there and welcome to the forums. as an fyi, hacked pokemon are not allowed to be traded here, if thats what you meant by the mew being fake. we like to keep everything all legit here.

that aside, i can actually hook you up with a code for the gamestop mew so you can redeem your own, or youre welcome to my flawless adamant one if youd rather have that.
sorry about the fake mew does your adamant mew have the classic ribbon?
and what are you asking for the code if i where to ask for it?

Looking for the following Events:

- Genesect shiny
- Xerneas shiny (Modest/Timid)
- Yveltal shiny (Rash)
- Mewtwo HA shiny (Timid)
- Rayquaza + V-Create

I could offer you:

Events I SRd myself:

Hoopa (Harry; Timid 30/xx/30/31/31/31)
Hoopa (Harry; Timid 30/06/26/31/31/31 HP Ice)
Hoopa (Harry; Hasty 27/31/31/31/30/31)
Mew (GF; Timid 31/xx/31/31/31/31)
Mew (GF; Modest 31/xx/30/31/31/31)
Mew (GF; Jolly 28/31/31/xx/31/31)
Celebi (GF; Bold 31/xx/31/31/31/31)
Celebi (GF; Imipish 31/31/31/xx/31/31)
Jirachi (GF; Jolly 30/31/31/xx/31/31)
Jirachi (GF; Calm 31/28/31/31/31/31)
Jirachi (GF; Timid 31/xx/31/31/31/30)
Darkrai (GF; Timid 31/31/28/31/31/31)
Zapdos (Aldora; Timid 31/23/31/31/31/30 HP Ice)
Zapdos (Aldora; Timid 30/xx/31/31/31/31)
Articuno (Aldora; Impish 31/31/30/00/31/31 - impish lol)
Only Articuno, Zapdos, Darkrai, Mew would come with a WondercartProof, because everyone could obtain the others via Wifi-distributions.

Events that I received in trades with others:

Dialga (데세르시티; Modest 26/00/29/31/31/31 -> HA Pentagon Event from Korea, has engl. Name)
Keldeo (WIN2013; Timid 31/01/31/30/31/31 HP Electric)
Victini (Nicki; Timid 31/xx/30/31/31/31 HP Ice)
Manaphy (Zodim; Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31 -> Shiny Manaphy RNG from PkmnRanger)
Manaphy (TINA; Modest 31/31/31/31/31/31 -> Shiny Manaphy RNG from PkmnRanger)
Shaymin (BRAINS; Timid 31/xx/31/30/31/30 HP Fire)
Articuno (Aldora; Bold 31/ xx/ 31/ 29/ 31/ 31)

I also have a bunch of other cool, monsters like shiny Thundrus for example...
Not entirely sure wether I'm allowed to mention this here (pls tell me if not), but mons I received in trades with others were prooven legit via external hardwarechecks.

Best greetings to everyone reading this! :-)
Still LF 3 monsters. :-)

Last edited:

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Are IVs determined when the egg is generated or when the egg is received?
In gen 6: IVs and such of the egg is determined when the egg is Generated. I believe they are generated when the day care person turns around. I'm not sure about earlier generations, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)