Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for hidden power ice thunderous with as good as possible IVs. I've got quite a few things I can trade for it pm me if your interested

Seeking a Heal Block Shedinja. Needed to sponge hits during Kyogre capture.

Also, does Mega Rayquaza behave like the Lati for synchronizing; ergo, does the Synchronizer have to be in my party when I add Rayquaza for the nature to stick?

Also, does Mega Rayquaza behave like the Lati for synchronizing; ergo, does the Synchronizer have to be in my party when I add Rayquaza for the nature to stick?
I'd err on the safe side and keep my sync in my party at all times. Don't want to catch a perfect Ray after doing the speed and HP checks only to find out that the nature was changed to Bashful...

(However, since there's a battle immediately after Ray, I'd presume that you wouldn't need your sync anymore.)

I'd err on the safe side and keep my sync in my party at all times. Don't want to catch a perfect Ray after doing the speed and HP checks only to find out that the nature was changed to Bashful...

(However, since there's a battle immediately after Ray, I'd presume that you wouldn't need your sync anymore.)
The thing that makes me curious is that Latias isn't generated until it's in your party (which would be after sending the Sync). If Ray works how I think it should be generated and set (in nature and IVs) when you initiate the battle to catch, right?

Just wanted to know if this has been tested or debunked.

The thing that makes me curious is that Latias isn't generated until it's in your party (which would be after sending the Sync). If Ray works how I think it should be generated and set (in nature and IVs) when you initiate the battle to catch, right?

Yes, I agree with you on all of it. What I had meant was that it's better to be safe than sorry, I guess.

Well hello people =] I just bought OR, and I'm in the part where steven carries the player to the latios.
I just got an timid synchronizer, but before I just waste ours of SR'ing, I needto know opinions: is it worth to SR that latios?
BTW, just damn GF, amazing cutscenes, terrible SR.

Well hello people =] I just bought OR, and I'm in the part where steven carries the player to the latios.
I just got an timid synchronizer, but before I just waste ours of SR'ing, I needto know opinions: is it worth to SR that latios?
BTW, just damn GF, amazing cutscenes, terrible SR.
It would be better if it was the Eon Ticket Lati@s, but yeah, it's worth it (imo). 100% sync rate and 3 guaranteed IVs isn't too shabby. The only downside is the god-awful ball it's in...

Well, to be fair, regular Poke Ball isn't that bad on Latias. =P (just not Latios so I agree with you there)

Talking about Lati@s though, I'm rounding up all my Calm legendaries on Emerald and trying to figure out if I should get Calm Latios (Latias is obvious).

Question: i have a question about set to mega latios (if it vaible) i dont know
where to put that question so if you know just tell me.
I saw that mega latioshas a vreat bulk and pretty good so attack, so maybe a set of 252 in hp and speed will fit her well, with a set of:
Calm mind
Psyshock/psychic
Dragon pulse/draco meteor( for strong force and switch after it)
Hp fire to deal with steel type.

I know mega latias is not the best mega evolution but pokemon its about using the pokes you love and try to defeat your foe with them.

Excuse me, but I was wondering if anyone had an Electrike with 30 Defense to spare? I'm trying to breed for HP Ice and since I don't have the appropriate Ditto, it's the only option I have left.

While preferably female and in a Quick Ball, I don't really mind if it isn't. I can offer some of my spitbacks for it.

LF
5*31 IV HA Impish Spiritomp
5*31 IV Simple Numel with Ancient Power

FT any breedable Pokemon like:
- 5*31 IV HA Adamant Mudkip (for Mega Swampert)
- 5*31 IV HA Jolly Weedle (Mega Beedrill)
- 5*31 IV HA Timid Pidgey with Defog (Mega Pidgeot)
- 5*31 IV Timid Phione
- 5*31 IV HA Timid Snivy
etc

I'm sure you've found out by now, but you can send the synch back to the pc..Rayquaza's nature and all that is determined when you start the battle (like any other encounter) it just forces itself back into your party

LF
5*31 IV HA Impish Spiritomp
5*31 IV Simple Numel with Ancient Power

FT any breedable Pokemon like:
- 5*31 IV HA Adamant Mudkip (for Mega Swampert)
- 5*31 IV HA Jolly Weedle (Mega Beedrill)
- 5*31 IV HA Timid Pidgey with Defog (Mega Pidgeot)
- 5*31 IV Timid Phione
- 5*31 IV HA Timid Snivy
etc
I have the Spiritomb you're looking for :) PM me for details

Excuse me, but I was wondering if anyone had an Electrike with 30 Defense to spare? I'm trying to breed for HP Ice and since I don't have the appropriate Ditto, it's the only option I have left.

While preferably female and in a Quick Ball, I don't really mind if it isn't. I can offer some of my spitbacks for it.
I can trade you my hp ice ditto if that helps. PM/VM me to arrange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)