Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone locked into a shiny spread using Powersaves? I'd really like to team up and get some Pokemon hatched shiny using parents I've bred.

I'd like this wonderful community's opinion on something. I have a 6IV (HA HP Fire Snivy with 0 Atk) egg without a SV match I can find, which of the following should I do

-Use flawless non-shiny and breed for shiny when other balls are available (only regular ball available)
-Restart X until I get a shiny hatch
-Go through the process of breeding another 6IV egg

On a side note, if someone knows an active person with the TSV of 0014 please let me know so I can get the egg hatched.

I'd like this wonderful community's opinion on something. I have a 6IV (HA HP Fire Snivy with 0 Atk) egg without a SV match I can find, which of the following should I do

-Use flawless non-shiny and breed for shiny when other balls are available (only regular ball available)

On a side note, if someone knows an active person with the TSV of 0014 please let me know so I can get the egg hatched.
Breed another egg..the odds of other balls becoming available are slim to none. If you used a time machine spread and have it backed up, and don't produce static svs that's your best bet. If not breed that one with a ditto with the same spread...you'll get another one relatively quickly

Clone the egg, store the copy in your PC, and hatch the other and use it to breed another one. Whichever comes first will be welcome. I'm pretty sure you can get another one in no time.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Is the Generation Showdown WiFi tournament restricted to Gen VI-born Pokemon, or can Pokemon transferred from previous games be used in this competition?

Does anyone know why I can't seem to edit my post on my thread? (Specifically Post #10 only) I'm able to edit my other posts fine but I get this when I try edit this specific post on my thread.

I managed to get two secret pals who give berries. Day 1: two aspear berries. Ugh...

Anyway, I'm still looking for the Liechi, Ganlon, Salac, Petaya, Apricot, Kee and Maranga berries. The only rare berry I can trade at the moment is the Enigma berry (although that will hopefully change soon). While the fastest Pokemon you can catch, or any you have too many of, would be the fastest trading option, I'm happy to search for a Hoenn dex Pokemon to trade if you want me to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)