Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been SRing all day, seriously considering keeping: 28/31/31/31/31/12 sassy hp psychic Diancie, only other 4iv I got had 0 hp and that was hours ago. Should I though?

EDIT: chucked it!

Last edited:
I've been SRing all day, seriously considering keeping: 28/31/31/31/31/12 sassy hp psychic Diancie, only other 4iv I got had 0 hp and that was hours ago. Should I though?
Toss

Can someone tell me about the best Diancies around?I am a bit behind on these, I know about Carl and Flarg's.

I was thinkin about maybe train a Lilligant wth EV spred of 252 Hp / 252 def w/leftovers and With the moveset Quilver Dance, Hyper Beam, Giga Drain, Sleep powder. Are this gonna work out? The point is to get in maybe 1-2 quilver Dances and hyper beam for the final blow when its eventually time to say goodbye lol. Giga drain to stay healthy

I was thinkin about maybe train a Lilligant wth EV spred of 252 Hp / 252 def w/leftovers and With the moveset Quilver Dance, Hyper Beam, Giga Drain, Sleep powder. Are this gonna work out? The point is to get in maybe 1-2 quilver Dances and hyper beam for the final blow when its eventually time to say goodbye lol. Giga drain to stay healthy
Hyper Beam is never a good idea. I steamrolled someone on Showdown randoms with a Quiver Dance/ Sleep Powder/ Petal Dance/ something moveset though. Own Tempo so it cant confuse itself. It was a beast.

Interesting. It could work if you put the opponent to sleep and manage to get lucky with it not waking up until you've set up fully. The problem with hyper beam is that it doesn't allow you to hit rock/steel very hard or hit ghost at all. That, plus you have to recharge every time you use it, leaving you open to being KO'd or set up against.
Situationally? Your set could work. If the opponent has something like Gengar, though or anything with high spdef, there's no chance to hit it with a high power attack for loads of damage.
Personally, I'd just go with the Quiver Dance, Petal Dance, HP rock/fire/Giga Drain, Sleep Powder set. Combining a few QD Petal Dances with Own Tempo and Leftovers creates a sweep machine.

I have something similar with my Archeops: max Attack and Speed, Acrobatics/Earthquake/Knock Off/Head Smash. Head Smash deals massive damage even when in Defeatist range and is a good way to say goodbye. When it doesn't miss ofc haha. But I don't see why you're investing in HP and Def for an offensive mon. Besides, there are Pokemon immune to Hyper Beam. If you really want to pull it off on Lilligant, I suggest using two attacking moves with better coverage. I've tried something similar with Vivillon, it's terribly unreliable but it's loads of fun.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF some EV reducing Berries (especially the Kelpsy Berry) that I need urgently; PM/VM me if you can help.

Edit: Helped.

Last edited:
Would someone be willing to give me a Kangaskhanite? I always move around items in my box instead of putting them in my bag, and I released the 'mon who was holding mine <_>.

Does anyone have, or could get a European Diancie code please? I have a spare Gengar code, but I don't suppose anyone would want that now.

On a side note, does anyone know if the European codes still have the "less than three perfect IVs" issue?

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Toss

Can someone tell me about the best Diancies around?I am a bit behind on these, I know about Carl and Flarg's.
My 31/14/31/31/31/31 Timid one ;)

Now going for the second one (tossed my 31/24/31/31/29/31 Rash one, according to popular vote ;_; )

Last edited:
Diancie
Naive Nature
31/31/28/27/31/26 = Hidden Power [Psychic]

KEEP or TOSS?
↑[/URL]
k, going to make a post since this diancie thing is getting crazy with all the "is my diancie good?" questions and some people seem to be failing at common sense. Basically, you will now be infracted/given a warning on your profile if you post what is to put it in the simplest terms a crappy SR you shouldn't keep. Yes this is awfully subjective but let's be honest here, if you're aiming for a speed boosting nature like hasty and timid and you get a speed that is not a 30-31 that is not a keep, neutral natures have 0 competitive value so those are not keeps, and honestly IVs below 20s on stats you do care about on a Pokemon that naturally gets 3 31 IVs is really not something you should keep. These are just some examples of things that should make you think "this is not worth the keep, let me SR again instead of wasting time and cluttering the SQSR thread with something that is going to be a toss". This applies to other resets in the future not just diancie and this post is not to call out any one specific individual]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)