Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm being dumb ATM I don't think Feebas can be in a Love Ball. D:
Did I say Love Ball? Sorry, I meant to say a Dream Ball. They look kind of similar to me. Thanks for telling me, I'll fix my original post and use this post to re-ask my question.

I'm looking for three Lucky Eggs. Can anyone help. I can offer a Feebas spitback in a Dream Ball to anyone who can help me.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
TID/SID [TSV]
00000/00000 [0000]
00000/65535 [4095]
4095+1 = 4096. :) (+1 for 0000). [ Unless there's some combination that can't exist :/ ]
4096 can't, but 0000 does I spoke to Kaphotics about this for a long time.

/me pet .com

Edit: I mean the ID/SID Combo for TSV 4096, not 04096. Sorry.

Last edited:
Anyone have a female HA Heal Ball Karrablast/Escavalier? IVs/Egg moves appreciated, but not necessary.

I have several Adamant Nest Ball ES Dratini spit backs.

Also, for future reference, is there a standard "wait time" for a trade request before reposting? My first got buried because end of page, while the second went unanswered and I wasn't sure how long to wait.

Anyone have a female HA Heal Ball Karrablast/Escavalier? IVs/Egg moves appreciated, but not necessary.

Also, for future reference, is there a standard "wait time" for a trade request before reposting? My first got buried because end of page, while the second went unanswered and I wasn't sure how long to wait.
One post on the subject per page is pretty much the rule (don't know if its actually a rule. If not, it's one of those unwritten rules that people abide by).

Sorry I can't help with your request but you're allowed to bump your request once per page :)

Edit: It appears I've been beaten lol

I'm about to do my first serious RNG attempt (for the battle of legends competition, lol), so wish me luck!

Also, best pokeball?

(
for catch ratio) (
for swagger)
Luxury, as many others have said, but don't ever bother wasting Master Ball on Reshiram or Zekrom. Their catch rate is 45, higher than Dialga/Palkia and the same as Xerneas/Yveltal. Good luck!:)

Looking for Natural Cure Female Chansey
With Heal ball, and preferably egg moves (counter, aromatherapy/heal bell, s-toss)
1+ perfect IVs. more appreciated.

Offering Big Rewards:
6Iv Male Defiant Piplup
5iv Perfect Chimchar (egg moves 4 egg moves)
Unburden Treecko
Huge Power Diggersby
Cloned Mega Stones
Pikachu's Light Ball
Hidden Ability Safari Females in Luxury Balls (just ask for details)

Please start a conversation or reply to this to contact me.

image.jpg

Bump for 3rd time.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Is there a link to a page that explains what all the different negative banners mean, and the levels of infractions involved? I mean, some are obvious (i.e. Wi-Fi Blacklisted, Banned deucer.), but some are less so (i.e. I COULD BE BANNED). I just want to keep myself informed.

Does anyone have a HA hippopatas? (sand force) I can offer KB 5/6 IVs Shinies(my thread is outdated) Thanks!

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is there a link to a page that explains what all the different negative banners mean, and the levels of infractions involved? I mean, some are obvious (i.e. Wi-Fi Blacklisted, Banned deucer.), but some are less so (i.e. I COULD BE BANNED). I just want to keep myself informed.
Not really, you won't be banned or infracted for anything if you just don't be stupid. (Spamming, double-triplequad posting, vehement hate speech threads/comments [these get erased and usually warnings]) are probably the only things that you'd have to do without really trying. Everything else you get infracted for; you literally have to try, very hard to do.

Edit: You can double post in your own trade thread, that used to get people random infractions a long time ago lol. You're not supposed to bump it though, that's mentioned in the stickied threads anyway.

Edit2: If you really want to see them all then - http://www.smogon.com/warnings

Last edited:
Looking for Natural Cure Female Chansey
With Heal ball, and preferably egg moves (counter, aromatherapy/heal bell, s-toss)
1+ perfect IVs. more appreciated.

Offering Big Rewards:
6Iv Male Defiant Piplup
5iv Perfect Chimchar (egg moves 4 egg moves)
Unburden Treecko
Huge Power Diggersby
Cloned Mega Stones
Pikachu's Light Ball
Hidden Ability Safari Females in Luxury Balls (just ask for details)

Please start a conversation or reply to this to contact me.

View attachment 17146

Bump for 3rd time.
I can get you one from friend safari without the egg moves if you'd like :)

Hi there! I'm looking for a female Spritzee in a Premier Ball with Aroma Veil. I accidentally deleted the person who had a Spritzee safari when I was clearing out my FCs and I'm not a huge fan of the heal ball. e.e

I can offer a spitback of any pokemon from my thread, even the ones under coming eventually if you don't mind the fact they may not have egg moves. :) Spritzee can be freshly caught as well, no need to add egg moves, etc.

For Aerodactyl, I'm considering breeding it with Steel Wing, Wide Guard, Pursuit, & Tailwind. Any other moves I should consider?

For Aerodactyl, I'm considering breeding it with Steel Wing, Wide Guard, Pursuit, & Tailwind. Any other moves I should consider?
Whirlwind might be a good option for a more support oriented set. Other than that, I don't see anything too useful in its egg move pool. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)