Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been looking for Pinsirite for ages.
Does anyone have one they'd be willing to trade? I have a couple of shinies and a few 6 IV pokes I'd be willing to trade off, or a Heracronite/Houndoomite.

Due to me being able to clone now, I thought I'd do something nice. So I'm doing a giveaway, you could win :
Female, 31/X/31/31/31/31 Nature : Modest. Moves : heat wave, energy ball, shadow ball, flamethrower. Ability : Infiltrator. Item : choice scarf.
Female, 31/0/30/31/31/31 Nature : Timid. Moves : volt switch, wish, endure, hidden power ( ice ). ability : volt absorb. Item : Focus Sash. ( thanks to flargananddingle for breeding me her )
Male, 31/31/31/x/31/31. Nature : Adamant. Moves : Close Combat, Brave Bird,U=Turn, Quick attack. Ability : Intimidate. Item : anything i've got that you want.
Male, 31/31/31/X/31/31. Nature : Adamant. Moves : return, play rough, night slash, cross chop. Ability : Guts. Item : choice band.
Male, 31/31/31/X/31/31. Nature : careful. Moves : sucker punch, will-o-wisp, destiny bond, shadow sneak, Ablity : frisk. Item : Banettite.
Male, 31/31/31/X/31/31. Nature : Jolly. Moves : Fake out, quick guard, drain punch, bullet punch. ability : dry skin. item : eject button.

all of them are level 50 and fully EV trained ( crogunk will most likely be a toxicroak, level 50 and fully ev trained by the time the giveaway is finished ).
so, to enter, just VM what pokemon you would like and why you would like it. If i llike your reason for wanting one of these pokemon, then i shall comment on your comment and you'll get said pokemon, i guess the funnier the reason the more chace you have of winning the pokemon. i'm only picking 5 winners so think long and hard about your reason because it's one entry per person. I hope i explained the rules clearly enough, good luck!
Bump for new page

Looking for these shinies . They have to be in matching ball with the spread Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 or Modest 31/x/31/30/31/30
I would prefer egg move rage power, but not needed
Garden
Modern
Monsoon
Ocean
Polar
River
Savannah
Sun
Tundra
Icy Snow

Looking for these shinies . They have to be in matching ball with the spread Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 or Modest 31/x/31/30/31/30
I would prefer egg move rage power, but not needed
Garden
Modern
Monsoon
Ocean
Polar
River
Savannah
Sun
Tundra
Icy Snow
I have ocean in dive ball..not sure if tgats a match for the shiny havent evolved the scatterbug yet

Hey everyone. I really need a huge favor. Accidentally released my poke that was holding d-knot, and im not restarting this project as its been kinda frustrating. I need a replacement asap. Ev trained/flawless timid latios to the guy/girl who helps me out. Pm me with fc if you can.
if you still need it I can give you another destiny knot I have like 5 of them

Trading away a freshly hatched Eevee:

Eevee (in a Dive Ball)[Perfect for a Vaporeon but could be used for other things] (Nicknameable)
Nature: Bold, Male
Ability: Adaptability
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Perfect)
Egg Moves:
Detect
Wish
Curse
Yawn

Well, just got finished with my first RNG project :3 This beauty is what I RNGed:

31/14/30/31/31/31 Modest HP Ice.

So to celebrate, I have decided to give away one 30/30/31/31/31/31 Hasty Yveltal. To participate, you must comment on my profile about:
A. How awesome virizion is
B. How much hasty sucks as a nature (I actually think hasty is a cool nature, but not 30 times when im trying to rng ;-;

Good luck to those who participate :D

Deleted User 220884

Banned deucer.
Looking for the Following list of pokemon:
6IV Flawless Ditto [JPN, KOR, FRE, SPA] would be great
Blaze Adamant Nature Charmander 5IV, lacking sp.atk
any iv klefki with switcheroo as it's eggmove

im offering reckless em starlys, 4iv em totodiles, and a hercrossnite.

Looking for the Following list of pokemon:
6IV Flawless Ditto [JPN, KOR, FRE, SPA] would be great
Blaze Adamant Nature Charmander 5IV, lacking sp.atk
any iv klefki with switcheroo as it's eggmove

im offering reckless em starlys, 4iv em totodiles, and a hercrossnite.
I have a 6IV Flawless Ditto(just need to get it cloned), and that Charmander.

Well, just got finished with my first RNG project :3 This beauty is what I RNGed:

So to celebrate, I have decided to give away one 30/30/31/31/31/31 Hasty Yveltal. To participate, you must comment on my profile about:
B. How much hasty sucks as a nature (I actually think hasty is a cool nature, but not 30 times when im trying to rng ;-;

Congratulations on your first RNG :D :D

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Still looking for an Adamant/Jolly V-Create Rayquaza.

Also, anyone have these to donate: non English Modest Amaura/Aurororus, non English Rampardos, non English Archeops, and or non English Shieldon/Bastiodon? Beneficial Natures/IVs are appreciated but not needed. I want to do a giveaway soon and try to get shiny versions of all.
I hae a german Shieldon with 4 egg moves (they need relearning) you can have :)

If you're looking to do a shiny giveaway though, you might want to try SV hatching. Essentially, breed a flawless Pokemon in X and Y, leave it in it's egg, and get it's Egg Shiny Value (ESV) checked. Then, you need to find a person with the Trainer Shiny Value (TSV) that matches it. The SVExchange subreddit is the best place, but some people prefer to have it hatched by smogonites, it's your choice though. Anyway, if a person with the same TSV as your egg hatches it, it'll be shiny, guaranteed :)

Trading away a freshly hatched Eevee:

Eevee (in a Dive Ball)[Perfect for a Vaporeon but could be used for other things] (Nicknameable)
Nature: Bold, Male
Ability: Adaptability
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Perfect)
Egg Moves:
Detect
Wish
Curse
Yawn
Lucky! Did you get the female you wanted?

Looking for a flawless Ditto to replace the one I use now since it seems it is hacked...:( I don't know what to trade for it since most of what I have breed so far has that Ditto as a parent...

I have lots of 31/31/31/X/31/31 Adamant Magikarps with Ha or swift swim, a bunch of Riolus with egg moves : Crunch/Blaze kick/bullet punch (some with HAs, some with not), 5IVS Timid Vulpix, 5IV bold eevees Ha and not with stored power/Curse/Wish/Yawn, Naive Treeckos with overgrow/unburden

The Magikarp, riolus with HA, Eevees and Treeckos were breed using the Ditto...

Looking for a flawless Ditto to replace the one I use now since it seems it is hacked...:( I don't know what to trade for it since most of what I have breed so far has that Ditto as a parent...

I have lots of 31/31/31/X/31/31 Adamant Magikarps with Ha or swift swim, a bunch of Riolus with egg moves : Crunch/Blaze kick/bullet punch (some with HAs, some with not), 5IVS Timid Vulpix, 5IV bold eevees Ha and not with stored power/Curse/Wish/Yawn, Naive Treeckos with overgrow/unburden

I've got a Japanese 6IV one. Let me find someone to clone it first, and then we can trade.

I'll give you a german one for free. It's rng'd by me (has my OT).

Thanks...I don't really have access to wifi now so I'll have to wait until tomorrow morning or after midnight...I use it mostly when nobody is at home during the day or when everybody is in bed...XD

Thanks... I don't think i can have wi-fi access now though...my father usually work late at night on the computer and dislikes wi-fi because of the waves...

I note your FC on a paper though...

My FC Is: 2895-6298-8523 ign: Kitty

Last repost I'll do, then I'll choose the best one :]

Also, what RNG CP should I do next in my white. No legends, as besides Verizion, I already captured the others like a noob before I learned how to RNG ;-;. Was thinking of doing a hidden power ditto or a TR ditto with Quiet/Brave nature, but I'm not sure :P

Last repost I'll do, then I'll choose the best one :]

Also, what RNG CP should I do next in my white. No legends, as besides Verizion, I already captured the others like a noob before I learned how to RNG ;-;. Was thinking of doing a hidden power ditto or a TR ditto with Quiet/Brave nature, but I'm not sure :P
What's CP?
If its a capture, try something odd and isn't found at all in Kalos: Bouffalant. Odd Pokémon but its nice; kinda wish I had one with DW ability and a decent ball.

Thanks, I've only been getting males actually, still breeding for a female. Thanks for your hard work Pdawg! I can give you one with high IV's if you'd like. :)
What you traded me was more than enough payment. I still have a bunch of spitbacks that I will use to make one, one of these days. Thanks again and good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)