Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be more specific, teach it defog in diamond, pearl, or platinum, trade it to heartgold or soulsilver, and THEN transfer it to gen V
So it is very rare, isn't it ? I hope I will find one, I need him for my Uber team. Is it possible to RNG in gen 4 ? And does somebody take requests for this if yes ?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
So it is very rare, isn't it ? I hope I will find one, I need him for my Uber team. Is it possible to RNG in gen 4 ? And does somebody take requests for this if yes ?
Yes, it's possible to RNG in Gen 4 and probably. Some users around here might do it at a price.

Edit: -=Blu=- might do it, I don't know. I'm too lazy to.

I knew I should have attached the mewtwonites X to the mewtwo for you to clone,as he is not competitive without it,pick up the stone when your net permits
Unfortunatly I can't clone items due to limitations on bank. Thanks for the thought though.

Looking for the following:

female chikorita in a nest ball
female cyndaquil in a luxury ball
female totodile in dive and great ball
female scyther in a safari ball
chansey in a safari ball

chansey in a safari ball
I have dive ball toto,nest chiko,Safari Chaney and Safari scyther what can you offer?

Alright, I'm in a really good mood right now after RNGing 3 legends today (Impish Zekrom in a Luxury ball, Impish Cobalion in a Dive ball, and Impish Terrakion in a Luxury ball. In the first 5 days of me RNGing, I only RNGed 2 things lol). I also have extra copies that were cloned by the fabulous -=Blu=-. So I have decided to give this baby away:

Modest
31/14/30/31/31/31 (HP ice) in a masterball.

This was my very first RNG, so I will make it a challenge to get. To participate in the giveaway, you must give me a moveset you would use on a Impish Cobalion, a Impish Terrakion, or a Impish Zekrom. The set I like the best will win this prize (unfortunately, I cant give one per pokemon, just the overall best set for all 3 combined). I will announce the winner in about an hour ish (maybe 2 :P) Make sure you submit the movesets on my profile. Replies on here and PMs will be ignored. Good luck to all participants :D

Edit: Forgot to mention, but to whomever wins this, it will be NON REDIS. So basically, you cant trade it, but you are able battle with it :D
Repost :3. I have decided to keep this giveaway contest running until 4PM Eastern standard time :]

Anyone have a sylveon with pixelate w/ Hyper voice and baton pass FT?

I had a deal with Buckert for a Vivi w/ hp fighting , near flawless IV, High Plains Vivi and caught in a luxury ball

-edit- I meant Hight Plains. It's been a week since we made the deal, but Buckert has not contacted me in a week. And I actually need a Sylveon with baton pass more than just having hyper voice.

To anyone with a dragon type Friend Safari: please share your friend code with me (PM me)! I need one to catch an adequate sliggoo.

Alright, I'm in a really good mood right now after RNGing 3 legends today (Impish Zekrom in a Luxury ball, Impish Cobalion in a Dive ball, and Impish Terrakion in a Luxury ball. In the first 5 days of me RNGing, I only RNGed 2 things lol). I also have extra copies that were cloned by the fabulous -=Blu=-. So I have decided to give this baby away:

Modest
31/14/30/31/31/31 (HP ice) in a masterball.

This was my very first RNG, so I will make it a challenge to get. To participate in the giveaway, you must give me a moveset you would use on a Impish Cobalion, a Impish Terrakion, or a Impish Zekrom. The set I like the best will win this prize (unfortunately, I cant give one per pokemon, just the overall best set for all 3 combined). I will announce the winner in about an hour ish (maybe 2 :P) Make sure you submit the movesets on my profile. Replies on here and PMs will be ignored. Good luck to all participants :D

Edit: Forgot to mention, but to whomever wins this, it will be NON REDIS. So basically, you cant trade it, but you are able battle with it :D
Damn, I hate being one if the last posts on a page >_<. Like I said on the previous page, giveaway will end 4PM EST for those who didnt see it :]

chansey in a safari ball

Repost for my giveaway! I have a box full of unhatched flawless Pokemon with their SVs of which I didn't find people to hatch them.
A lot of them I checked quite a while ago, so there is always the possibility of someone new being available on reddit for example.
In order to participate, you need to write a message on my profile with the place in the box you want to have, e.g. 3,3 or 5,4. Also make sure to add me before you write on my profile, as it makes it quite a bit easier for me.
My answer will be my notes, I wrote for every Pokemon which always includes its SV. You can hatch them or try to search for the right people, they are all yours once you obain the egg :3
Also the names of the Pokemon on my notes may be in German, so keep that in mind :P
Females in cool balls are appreciated in return!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)