Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Alright people, I'm doing a sort of giveaway now!

The things I've got:

Brave Honedge spitbacks. Most of these have 5IV, also some usable with 31/31/31/xx/31/00. Male, female, all are in a Luxury Ball.
Quiet Honedge spitbacks. Most of these have 5IV, also some usable with 31/xx/31/31/31/00. Male, female, all are in a Luxury Ball.

24 Scatterbugs!
All are Modest, male/female, in a Repeat Ball, come with the eggmove Rage Powder. All of these have At Least 4IV.

I don't need anything in return for these, but I can really appriciate it if you trade me a NFE Pokémon, i.e. Pidgeotto, Bayleef, thank kind of mons. Just to fill my dex.

All Pokémon have their 31 stats marked. Do I need to list them all? I'm talking about 100+ Pokémon here. xD

Edit: Post on my wall only! No quotes here, no PM. Pattern is shown below. Further posts here will be ignored. ^^ Posting on my wall makes it easy for me. Thanks.

Last edited:
Alright people, I'm doing a sort of giveaway now!

The things I've got:

Brave Honedge spitbacks. Most of these have 5IV, also some usable with 31/31/31/xx/31/00. Male, female, all are in a Luxury Ball.
Quiet Honedge spitbacks. Most of these have 5IV, also some usable with 31/xx/31/31/31/00. Male, female, all are in a Luxury Ball.

24 Scatterbugs!
All are Modest, male/female, in a Repeat Ball, come with the eggmove Rage Powder. All of these have At Least 4IV.

I don't need anything in return for these, but I can really appriciate it if you trade me a NFE Pokémon, i.e. Pidgeotto, Bayleef, thank kind of mons. Just to fill my dex.

All Pokémon have their 31 stats marked. Do I need to list them all? I'm talking about 100+ Pokémon here. xD
What pattern are the Scatterbug?

has any one got a supersized gourgeist they want to trade for got some stones you can have for it plz let me know thanks

So I just picked up the event magmar, I'm resetting to get a decent natured one, even though they only have 1 IV :/ so does anyone that can't get the event wanna trade it with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)