Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Do they exist in X and Y and are they trade-able?

I think I've been soft-resetting for about two weeks now and still don't have mine. They always seem to get perfect attack when I don't want them to ._.
I'm not sure if my math is right, but I believe the probability of getting a 5 or 6 IV modest Xerneas is 33/131072

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I got this little guy while breeding for someone else:

(SHINY)
#004 Charmander
Nature:
Naive
Ability: Blaze
IVs: xx/31/31/31/xx/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse

Useful for anything, or no? Also, any offers? No 31 HP kind of stinks, and the lack of Solar Power is a disappointment...

I got this little guy while breeding for someone else:

(SHINY)
#004 Charmander
Nature:
Naive
Ability: Blaze
IVs: xx/31/31/31/xx/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse

Useful for anything, or no? Also, any offers? No 31 HP kind of stinks, and the lack of Solar Power is a disappointment...
if you use him as a mega, solar power isn't needed

I'm not sure if my math is right, but I believe the probability of getting a 5 or 6 IV modest Xerneas is 33/131072
I'm aiming for Modest or Timid, 5 IV missing attack preferably. What are my chances now?

Anyone know if it's possible to get a nickname-able Jirachi?

Drake Parker

Banned deucer.
I am looking for a 5 IV timid Barbaracle with tough claws I am willing to trade my 5 IV timid shiny darkai I got in my Pokemon platinum

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm aiming for Modest or Timid, 5 IV missing attack preferably. What are my chances now?

Anyone know if it's possible to get a nickname-able Jirachi?
Well, I was doing the previous calculations assuming you were using a Modest synchronizer and only accepting 31/xx/31/31/31/31. If you are using a modest/timid synchroniser and only accepting modest/timid 31/xx/31/31/31/31 then the probability is 561/2097152 or 6.25% more likely than if you're aiming for only Timid or Modest.

EDIT: Oops, I screwed up my math on this one, sorry (My first post is accurate though). I thought there were 17 natures for some reason lol. The real probability is 825/3145728 or 4.167% greater than only Modest or Timid

Edit 2: If anybody is wondering how got this answer, here's my equation:
(((6C3)/2)+(32*(6C3/2))/(6C3*32^3))*(25/48)

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RNG Question, is it possible to RNG abuse both Raikou and Entei in the Burned Tower simultaneously with both having desirable spreads afterwards? or do i have to go for one of them with the desirable spread and go for the other one in the E4?

RNG Question, is it possible to RNG abuse both Raikou and Entei in the Burned Tower simultaneously with both having desirable spreads afterwards? or do i have to go for one of them with the desirable spread and go for the other one in the E4?
You can only do one at a time.

Drake Parker

Banned deucer.
I am looking for a 5 IV jolly Barbaracle I am wiiling to trade my 5 IV bold klefki or my 5 IV calm skrelp or my 5 IV jolly sand veil gible

LF: ditto safari.
it has to be much easier than travelling to pokemon village every time i need to sketch a move onto smeargle.

Searching for someone willing to trade an Icy Snow Vivillion/Scatterbug (preferably 31/x/31/31/31/31 CompoundEyes) as well as someone with the TSVs 1757, 2284, and/or 1298 who would be willing to hatch for me.
Could you check my TSV for me? If I have one of those TSV I'll gladly help you out.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
A couple more of questions; how should i RNG my Raikou? i don't know if i should get yet another one with HP Ice in a Moon Ball, or one with HP Grass/Fire/Fighting in a Moon Ball.

And another one RNG related, does anyone know what are the exact encounter slots for the Bug Catching Contest? or those vary depending on the file?

Pokemon and Items are only worth however much people value them. Since people differ on how they value different things, it is impossible to tell you what item is more valuable.
Ok, let me try this, will trade heracrossite and charizardite y for 2 capsules if anyone is interested. I can't trade right now due to bein at work with no wifi...

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
A couple more of questions; how should i RNG my Raikou? i don't know if i should get yet another one with HP Ice in a Moon Ball, or one with HP Grass/Fire/Fighting in a Moon Ball.

And another one RNG related, does anyone know what are the exact encounter slots for the Bug Catching Contest? or those vary depending on the file?
I would do HP Grass because you already have a HP Ice one and HP Grass is useful for hitting the many ground types that are 4x weak to grass.

Goodnight guys

If anybody has a spare HA Cleffa/Clefairy/Clefable they can give me, that'd be great! I'll give you an Ability Capsule err, or whatever BP Item you want. I just need it for the HA, IV's I can do myself ( Preferably in a Heal Ball but I'm okay with any ball ).
If you still need it I can catch one.

Anyone got a rock blast heracross? Iv's and ability don't matter.
I'm pretty sure I have a spitback if you'd like one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)