Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for 6th gen cloners. Also, I'm looking for 2 specific Pokemon.

Zigzagoon/Linoone
Preferably Nicknameable
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Gluttony
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Belly Drum/ Extremespeed/ Seed Bomb/ Shadow Claw

Tyrogue/Hitmonlee SHINY
MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE
(Rock Lee)
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Vital Spirit/Unburden
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31 (if the special attack is 0, I will laugh and you get 20 points)
Moves: Bullet Punch

I will trade any of my Pokemon for either of these. Please help.

Yo, for Mandibuzz, if I was using Knock Off, would impish be preferred over bold? I know that she has garbage attack. But she's also a pretty decent counter to T-Swag teams. In which case bold would be better due to the lesser confusion damage. I was wondering if the extra damage from Knock Off would be worth using impish, although bold is better in almost every other scenario. Thoughts?
Usually, you go with toxic/taunt, defog, roost and knock off/Foul play. So if using knock off you would want 31 ivs in atk with impish for some higher chip dmg. If using foul play, go bold with 0atk ivs

Last edited:
Looking for a Litwick/Lampent/Chandlelure/Slugma/Magcargo with Heat Wave (Gen 5 Tutor Move, only have a copy of Y) I could not give a damn about IVs or whatever. I can do that myself :P
Edit: I never mentioned the reward for getting me such a pokemon, didn't I? 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Calm Prankster Klefki. For whatever you give me. I don't care if it's shiny, utter garbage, I'll give you it, no questions asked.
(I got it from WT so I can't nickname it or anything, and it's Japanese.)

Last edited:
Which legendaries?
Like I said I don't have kalos bred shiny unfortunately only older gens. Haven't gotten lucky enough for any kalos

SharkReno

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Looking for a shiny goomy,litleo,lphantump,slurpuff, and vivillons. pm me wants, i do have a shiny 5iv tyrunt i can offer, i also clone so you can have a copy bacl of the ahiny

Usually, you go with toxic/taunt, defog, roost and knock off/Foul play. So if using knock off you would want 31 ivs in atk with impish for some higher chip dmg. If using foul play, go bold with 0atk ivs
Ah, I guess I wasn't clear. I was planning on having 1 Mandibuzz. I will use Knock Off sometimes, but not always. Sometimes I will us Foul Play. I was wondering what nature would be better in general to have. What is more worth it most of the time? Less confusion damage or, a 3% more powerful Knock Off?

Yiggaman

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Ah, I guess I wasn't clear. I was planning on having 1 Mandibuzz. I will use Knock Off sometimes, but not always. Sometimes I will us Foul Play. I was wondering what nature would be better in general to have. What is more worth it most of the time? Less confusion damage or, a 3% more powerful Knock Off?
impish alll the way

Yiggaman

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
im looking for aggronite, perfect shiny noibat nd tyrunt, moxie mightyena

got shiny kalos arcanine nd greninja

also shiny eevee but non competitive (unless for flareon cause its five iv jolly 27 in speed

Last edited:
I'm cleaning up my trade thread to make everything more consistent so the following are FREE AND ALL MUST GO:
Eevee
Bold
Male:
31/x/31/31/31/31 Adaptability Covet,Charm (x2)
31/x/31/31/31/31 Run Away Covet,Charm

Calm
Male:
31/x/31/31/31/31 Adaptability Charm,Covet

Turtwig
Male:
31/31/31/x/31/31 Overgrow Superpower
31/31/31/0/31/31 Shell Armour Seed Bomb

can anyone tell me the hp base power of my rotom wash? metalkid says 70 but that is not possible as of gen 6

Rotom-Wash (Timid) : 31 / 10 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31

Possible Hidden Power Types: Ice
Possible Hidden Power Attack Powers: 70

I'm cleaning up my trade thread to make everything more consistent so the following are FREE AND ALL MUST GO:
Eevee
Bold
Male:
31/x/31/31/31/31 Adaptability Covet,Charm (x2)
31/x/31/31/31/31 Run Away Covet,Charm

Calm
Male:
31/x/31/31/31/31 Adaptability Charm,Covet

Turtwig
Male:
31/31/31/x/31/31 Overgrow Superpower
31/31/31/0/31/31 Shell Armour Seed Bomb
I want the male turtwig with Overgrow. Do you want a 31/31/31/31/31/0 multiscale Dragonite in return ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)