Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I do is go to a wifi battle where you get auto leveled to level 50 and then use an IV calculator.
battle institute in lumiose city, hidden power guy in ainstar and then use an IV calc
Go to the Battle Institute in Lumoise City, save before initiating a battle test. When you enter the battle your Pokemon are auto leveled to 50. Type the stats into the calculator: http://www.metalkid.info/Pokemon/Calculators/IV.aspx

and SR so you don't have to do all the battles.
thanks to all of you it helped alot

I am looking for a trickroom+helping hander for my triples team for maison. If only Aromatisse would have learned helping hand, my seek would already have been over due to the taunt immunity, but I guess thats what upcoming move tutors are for.

I am therefore looking for tips on a great TR+HH user.

I am looking for a trickroom+helping hander for my triples team for maison. If only Aromatisse would have learned helping hand, my seek would already have been over due to the taunt immunity, but I guess thats what upcoming move tutors are for.

I am therefore looking for tips on a great TR+HH user.
i couldn't find a 6th gen moveset calc so there's a few more but;
mr mime, jynx, mew, espeon, celebii, gardevoir, spinda, lunaton, solrock, chimecho, jirachi, gallade, uxie, mespirit, azelf, cresselia, smeargle, musharna.

musharna is pretty bulky, gets telepathy and dual screens. gardevoir also get telepathy and a mega evo but is too fast.

i couldn't find a 6th gen moveset calc so there's a few more but;
mr mime, jynx, mew, espeon, celebii, gardevoir, spinda, lunaton, solrock, chimecho, jirachi, gallade, uxie, mespirit, azelf, cresselia, smeargle, musharna.

musharna is pretty bulky, gets telepathy and dual screens. gardevoir also get telepathy and a mega evo but is too fast.
Ye, I have leaned on Musharna as a good 2nd choice to Cress. To keep it short, my tactic involves M-Abomasnow boosted Blizzard :P With a EQ+Rockslider in the back, so maybe Tyranitar for the 2nd middle guy.

Your answer is also flawed. YOU might be unwilling to trade a Latios for BP items, but plenty of other people would be willing.
im sorry but nobody and I mean nobody would give up a pokebank legend for an item thats only valuable because it takes time to get

Looking for HA females in a Dream Ball and a Pokemon in the Water 1 Egg Group with Avalance from the 4. Gen TM. PM me if you got any and I can tell you what I have for offer.

Got some 5IV Careful Pursuit + Stealth Rock Larvitars! The missing IV is either in HP or one of the Defenses, gomen.

Got 5IV Quiet Overgrow Giga Drain + Leaf Storm Bulbasaurs too. I'd like 5IV Pokemon for these and the 'Tars.

Lots and lots of 3-4 IV Adamant Huge Power Aqua Jet Marills, 3 IV Naive Sand Veil/Rough Skin Gibles (only males left), 3 IV Naughty Justified Play Rough Absols (though males have 4), and a handful of 3 IV Relaxed Leech Seed + Spikes Ferroseeds.

I can breed Hasty Protean Toxic Spikes Froakies and Timid Frisk Switcheroo Noibats.

I can also acquire Battle Maison items.

I'd like:
  • Leftovers (can give more than one Pokemon for these)
  • other cool stuff, feel free to offer
The last two members of the team I'm making are gonna come from Pokebank so I have nothing to do but wait :'D

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
im sorry but nobody and I mean nobody would give up a pokebank legend for an item thats only valuable because it takes time to get
I don't know why people are under the impression Pokebank legends are rare, or valuable.

Ye, I have leaned on Musharna as a good 2nd choice to Cress. To keep it short, my tactic involves M-Abomasnow boosted Blizzard :P With a EQ+Rockslider in the back, so maybe Tyranitar for the 2nd middle guy.
here's a better list http://veekun.com/dex/pokemon/search?move=@us,move:Trick+Room&move=@us,move:Helping+Hand&move=&move=

if you're going to have hail and earthquake you would want levitate, telepathy or magic guard. consider unnerve on Ttar then coz sand stream will be useless and there are a couple of berries in the masion

I don't know why people are under the impression Pokebank legends are rare, or valuable.
probably because pokebank isn't released in the west yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)