Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've still got about 20 gale wings, adamant Fletchling that I need to "give" away.

Also, as mentioned before, I have some remnants from my breeding sets, so I have males of the following personalities with corresponding 5 IVs:

Surskit(Bug/Water 1): Adamant/Jolly/Modest
Farfetch'd(Field/Flying): Adamant/Jolly/Timid
Bidoof(Field/Water 1): Adamant/Modest/Timid
Wailmer(Field/Water 2): Adamant/Jolly
Mareep(Field/Monster): Jolly/Modest/Timid

You can take as many of those as you want, but try to limit the Fletchlings.

I am not looking for anything in particular...whatever spitback/other you want to trade it fine. Simply let me know.

Just post a reply with your FC or send me a message.
Reposting for new page...you guys cleave through too quickly.

Repost

Playing One Red Paperclip :)
I started with a 4IV houndour and trying to get a competitive shiny. I currently have a 5IV perfect Tyrunt with DDance and elemental fangs and a shiny pokerus arcanine for trade to get something better :) Pm me if interested.

Reposting for new page...you guys cleave through too quickly.
Any chance of one of the Surskits? Nature doesn't really matter...

My own breeding's kinda ground to a halt due to lack of PC space, so I only have a few half decent Eevee and Stunfisk spitbacks if they're of interest, otherwise I have pretty much all the non-legendary pokebank 'mons.

Any chance of one of the Surskits? Nature doesn't really matter...

My own breeding's kinda ground to a halt due to lack of PC space, so I only have a few half decent Eevee and Stunfisk spitbacks if they're of interest, otherwise I have pretty much all the non-legendary pokebank 'mons.
I will take virtually any pokebank pokemon you have...especially if they come in jellyfish flavor. Don't even care the IVs. Must have bobomb.

I should also clarify that the Fletchings I am offering are perfect, 5 IV adamants...I guess I should have stated that since I got a message assuming it was spitbacks. They are perfect. They are "free".

Question

If A pokémon from BW has 254 EVs in speed, 252 EVs in attack, and 4 EVs in HP (510 EVs overall).
Say it is transferred to XY.Does it lose 2 EVs in speed to become 252 EVs, and 508 EVs overall?

Is here anyone who has an Abra or any other poke in the same egg group with the move Skill Swap. The move is only available via tutoring in B2/W2 and I've been looking for one everywhere xD

I'm not interesated in IV's or natures, just the move so I can finally breed it .__.

Please PM if you can help so it's easier to keep track of messages.

Thanks in advance!

I've been away from this for a while and was wondering if anyone could direct me to a thread explaining how people are getting kalos shinies. I've read about the shiny egg values but do I seriously have to find a person with a matching trainer value every time I want a shiny or is there some thing I can do to set my egg shiny values to my own trainer value?

I've been away from this for a while and was wondering if anyone could direct me to a thread explaining how people are getting kalos shinies. I've read about the shiny egg values but do I seriously have to find a person with a matching trainer value every time I want a shiny or is there some thing I can do to set my egg shiny values to my own trainer value?
They patched the program used to find the SVs, so you can't right now

Another popular method to breed a shiny is to Masada method it, where you breed a foreign poke with a non foreign poke. That's all I can think of though. And apparently sv's are useless now anyways.

Bad news: Instacheck is dead, so shiny values are almost useless until a new method is discovered, if there's one.

Answering to your questions, yeah, that was the proccess, but it was actually easier as there were many lists with the shiny values of many players.

I have added you, if you would like.

I would love a Gale Wings Fletchling. Do Larvitars or Inkays appeal at all?
As stated, I am not making any demands...whatever is fine with me. I have tons of Larvitars, so I guess Inkay would be better there. I just need to get rid of these 5 IV adamant gale wings fletchings...taking up Box 6.

So, I've got a difficult Poke that I'm looking for, but I'm willing to trade up to 5-1 for it, I'm looking for an Hasty Kyurem, as good of IVs as possible, and HP Fire if I can get it. CMT if you've got one and are open to the idea of trading down for it, completely okay with it being cloned.

As stated, I am not making any demands...whatever is fine with me. I have tons of Larvitars, so I guess Inkay would be better there. I just need to get rid of these 5 IV adamant gale wings fletchings...taking up Box 6.
Well, if you are happy, there is an Inkay waiting for you. I have added you.

EDIT: Thank you very much, that's great.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)