Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find an answer to this, and no one is around me right now to check. If you are trying to get a dex entry via wifi trade, do you have to exit the trade and then reenter it before trading in order to get the dex entry, or can you receive the Pokemon and then immediately trade it back in the same session?

I can't find an answer to this, and no one is around me right now to check. If you are trying to get a dex entry via wifi trade, do you have to exit the trade and then reenter it before trading in order to get the dex entry, or can you receive the Pokemon and then immediately trade it back in the same session?
As soon as you receive it in a trade, it registers in your dex. No need to exit the trade.

I think defog is good if you don't run hazards yourself, because it gives you an extra pokémon (you don't have to waste a slot on a hazards user to be even with your opponent), but otherwise I would stick with rapid spin.
Also if a team has trouble getting past certain spinblockers it can be nice.
Yeah, I figured that out. I play more VGC, so Hazards are not a problem, thus defog is useless, but on the time I played OU, it was easy to see it's really difficult to thrive nowadays without hazard support.

Could anyone trade me a sturdy aron? I dont care about its ivs/evs. I have pokemon y i can't get it. If it has endeavor that would be even more awesome. I have a bunch of 4-5 iv pokemon i can offer

Is defog really that good? I mean, you remove all hazards from the opponent, but it means your team can't have hazards as well.
It's probably kinda bad with the fragile lead-oriented hazard users, but I think it's good in a team with bulkier tanks that can set up hazards, since they can set them back up after you defog.

That would be awesome. I've got some 4 iv larvitars with stealth rock and 5 iv riolus with bullet punch and crunch if that interests you.
Rioulu would be nice, just because I don'y have any good Ivs one to start breeding, but send whateve you prefer. Just gimme your FC and I'll add you.

FT: Shiny Froakie, 5 IV (all but Atk), Timid, Protean. Nicknamed Shadow (can't change). It's also Male.

Looking for perfect shiny offers, primarily a Timid Trace Ralts, preferably female.

Gen 2 - 5 all of them so any you have would be great. You can hold my Zygarde or Xerneas as collateral :) If thats ok?

Gen 2 - 5 all of them so any you have would be great. You can hold my Zygarde or Xerneas as collateral :) If thats ok?
Ok, I have shaymin, latios, landorus, cresselia, keldeo, virizion, and genesect for your dex. ;)
FC is in my sig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)