Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a thick fat mamoswine (or any other poke of the evolutionary chain with its hidden ability). Good IV's are preferred but not necessary. I have some spillovers from breeding with near flawless IV's! Message or respond if interested.

I need:
Impostor Ditto (A 31 IV in health would be nice.) / Access to Ditto safari
Leftovers

I have HA chimchar, Torchic (adamant), Froakie (timid), and technician scyther.
I also have 31/31/31/x/x/31 Adamant Huge Power Marill (thanks to Gavin and PokeLurker)

Need someone to catch a non-HA female Vullaby from my safari and trade it to me, don't care about IVs and it needs to be non-HA. Or if someone has a Vullaby with Foul Play, I'd like to trade for it, no IVs or nature necessary. Also need a female Regenerator Slowpoke in a Dive Ball, no IVs necessary as well.

I need an Ice Punch Timburr and a Regenerator Alomomola. Natures IVs don't matter. I'll give you a 5IV Rain Dish Tentacool for it.

Need someone to catch a non-HA female Vullaby from my safari and trade it to me, don't care about IVs and it needs to be non-HA. Or if someone has a Vullaby with Foul Play, I'd like to trade for it, no IVs or nature necessary. Also need a female Regenerator Slowpoke in a Dive Ball, no IVs necessary as well.
I have a vullaby with pretty good IV's and it does not have its HA. Unfortunately, I do not have it with foul play, but I do have a honchcrow with foul play which you could use to breed! PM if you're interested

I have a vullaby with pretty good IV's and it does not have its HA. Unfortunately, I do not have it with foul play, but I do have a honchcrow with foul play which you could use to breed! PM if you're interested
I would appreciate the Honchcrow, I'd only need it for a moment, I'm getting a Bold Vullaby from someone else. It is male, right?

I'll take a Jolly, honestly the Nature doesn't matter. I just want the 5IVs.

Also if you have a Male Gible, that'll be even more ideal.

I have two females right now.
Premier ball or luxury ball?
If you want a male I'll have to breed it.
Can you possibly breed a 5IV Male Gible? I already have a bred Female 3IV Japanese Jolly Gible -- getting the male would speed up my breeding. I just need something to get me started so I can 6IV a Gible of my own.

Can you possibly breed a 5IV Male Gible? I already have a bred 3IV Japanese Jolly Gible -- getting the male would speed up my breeding. I just need something to get me started so I can 6IV a Gible of my own.
Sure, might be just a little while though.

Sure, might be just a little while though.
No problem, I'll be online. All I really have to offer are the 5IV Honedges & Ralts for your trouble. Which do you want me to pull out from storage? My complete list of all 49 is in my original request. Just pick your favorite and I'll have it ready for you.

No problem, I'll be online. All I really have to offer are the 5IV Honedges & Ralts for your trouble. Which do you want me to pull out from storage? My complete list of all 49 is in my original request. Just pick your favorite and I'll have it ready for you.
Any of the Honedges with 31 IVs in all but speed is perfectly fine with me, thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)