Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for:
Lotad - 5 IV (no Atk), Calm, Rain Dish/Own Tempo, with Leech Seed and Giga Drain
Non-US 5-6 IV male Pokemon
Female Winter Deerling (preferably with Chlorophyll)

I'm also looking for a Macho Brace. Will trade any one of the Power Items for it.

Have 5/6IV shinies
Will let you clone them if you give my pokemon back plus one of your 5IV Shiny
i cant clone so I think its a fair deal

Last edited:
Offering 31/x/31/31/31/31 shiny Timid Flash Fire Chandelure in Repeat Ball with 252 EVs in SpA and 252 in Speed (only have 2 atm and need to keep 1 to clone). Looking for other 5 IV shinies. Chandelure is redistributable and I expect your shiny to be as well.

Offering 31/x/31/31/31/31 shiny Timid Flash Fire Chandelure in Repeat Ball with 252 EVs in SpA and 252 in Speed (only have 2 atm and need to keep 1 to clone). Looking for other 5 IV shinies. Chandelure is redistributable and I expect your shiny to be as well.
6 IV Relaxed Shiny Phantump?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
That would be lovely! If you could get it female with adamant nature that would be cool.

You're still on my friends list btw. What would you like for it?
Female and Adamant might be a bit hard, but I'll try for you :) I don't want anything for it though.

Esmeya

Just female is cool if you don't get it right away. :p They're 50/50 on gender right?
Yes, it's fine. What I meant was even with Synchronizers I have awful luck (Spent near half a day looking for a single Adamant - Adaptability, Female; Crawdaunt) This shouldn't take that long though.

Hello
I m looking for Froakie HP Fire 5 IV Perfect Timid Protean , Toxic Spikes Shiny .

I have Gilgar Impish Immunity F Pokeball Shiny 5 IV Perfect
Gastly Timid Levitate F Pokeball , Disable Shiny 5 IV Perfect

Yes, it's fine. What I meant was even with Synchronizers I have awful luck (Spent near half a day looking for a single Adamant - Adaptability, Female; Crawdaunt) This shouldn't take that long though.
I see. Willing to bet my luck is even worse, if it makes ya feel better. :D

Just shoot me a PM once ya find one and again please don't kill yourself trying. The ability is all I need really, I've got good breeders, hopefully.

Esmeya

I see. Willing to bet my luck is even worse, if it makes ya feel better. :D

Just shoot me a PM once ya find one and again please don't kill yourself trying. The ability is all I need really, I've got good breeders, hopefully.
Ha, it's fine. I'll killing myself breeding chained Egg Moves more than anything else. A simple Friend Safari request isn't a problem :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)