Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here has spare pokemon Y mega-stones? Aside from charizardite Y, I got that one.

I'm willing to complete the collection, and I heard someone had cloned stones back then, so I don't know if people have spares or not... also I don't know what could I offer (not mega stones, sorry, I DO want to complete the set), PM me with ideas if you're interested.

Edit: I do have a trained Tyranitar (jolly, 5x31 without special attack, has stealth rock) and Barbaracle (jolly too, 5x31), and a Shiny Greninja with 31 in SpA, SpD and Speed. I could spare those if there are enough stones in the trade.

Anyone here has spare pokemon Y mega-stones? Aside from charizardite Y, I got that one.

I'm willing to complete the collection, and I heard someone had cloned stones back then, so I don't know if people have spares or not... also I don't know what could I offer (not mega stones, sorry, I DO want to complete the set), PM me with ideas if you're interested.

Edit: I do have a trained Tyranitar (jolly, 5x31 without special attack, has stealth rock) and Barbaracle (jolly too, 5x31), and a Shiny Greninja with 31 in SpA, SpD and Speed. I could spare those if there are enough stones in the trade.
I will give you heracross y stone for it plus a modest charizard.

Last edited:

i got all the y mega stones most i don't use

Does anyone have a Snubbel or Lillipup in their Friend Safari or one of either with good IV's? I need them for breeding egg moves.

I am willing to offer my FC and a 4IV Ralts to anyone who can help me achieve my means.

Can I get someone to help me trade evolve my Phantump please?
I can help you out.

Does anyone have a Snubbel or Lillipup in their Friend Safari or one of either with good IV's? I need them for breeding egg moves.

I am willing to offer my FC and a 4IV Ralts to anyone who can help me achieve my means.

I can help you out.
Okay, my FC is 5000-2119-3660 and my IGN is Rabidiah.

Or I can give a shiny gardevoir lvl 97 and shiny clawitzer for ONLY shiny greninja

I'm looking for more FCs to add for friend safari.

I'm also looking for HA Female Froakie, I don't really care about the IVs.

Finally!!!!!
After tons of breeding, I got a 5 IV protean Froakie and I have a lot of 3-4 IVs spitbacks I can trade. I am mostly lookin for others 3-4 IVs mons but power items could be cool too. PM me with an offer if you want one.

could anyone get me an ability capsule? i can offer well-IVed mienfoo (regen + baton pass), mawile, torchic (speed boost + baton pass), aron, and venipede (speed boost + toxic spikes). i'm willing to give you multiple pokemon for it. i just couldn't stand grinding 200 bp lol

Looking for a Spitback of a Male Scrappy 4IV Kangaskhan with at least a 31IV in HP with no Sp.ATK

I've got Spitbacks of Timid Houndour, Timid Abra, Timid Eevee w/ Wish and Adamant Growlithes w/ Close Combat to offer. All of them have 4IV's in relevant stats.

Last edited:
Could anyone trade me a female adamant huge power marill with the moves belly drum and aqua jet? Also, could it have the IV spread of 31/31/31/XX/31/31?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)