Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is that Roamer IV Glitch in the 3rd gen, that results in abysmal IVs but HP. Now, if we fix that glitch for ourselves, will the Roamer still be considered legitimate?

I only need Gliscor and Weavile to complete the pokédex, but I can't find any Razor Claws or Razor Fangs before beating the E4. I'll trade any fully evolved poke that I have for them (or I'll give them back if you prefer).

Hey guys, I'd like to trade Friend Codes with someone who has Ditto, Togepi or Joltik in their Friend Safari. Mine contains Solar Power Charmeleons in return. I'm also happy to trade for Togepi or Joltik. I have a few things to offer including Starters with Hidden Abilities, and I can breed natures and IVs for you, too. Let me know if you're interested :)

My Friend Code is 0061 - 0550 - 4523 and my in-game name is Samson

Looking for someone who can trade a female Solar Power Charmeleon in a Repeat or Premier ball (nature and IVs don't matter).

I can trade female Chlorophyll Ivysaur, Bulletproof Quilladin, Magician Braxien, or Protean Frogadier in return.
Hi, I have Solar Power Charmeleons in my Friend Safari if you're interested. Let me know if you want to trade FCs

Since Pokemon X and Y have been released, I'm going to do another run of Pokémon XD to SR some good pokemon and ribbon project all them. I want to catch one pokemon from each generation from 1-3. I know I'd like to reset for a Scyther (which will become a Scizor) so gen 2 is covered, but what about gens 1 and 3? Please suggest some pokemon for me to reset for. I'd like it if each pokemon either had a MegaEvo or are competitively viable (obviously Scizor is both) and as an added bonus, whoever suggest the pokemon I end up sr'ing for will get free copies of each of them when they are ready.
I have had one reply suggesting Kangaskhan, Mawile, and Banette. Are there any others?

Looking for Charizardite X! I can offer a Level 1 Bulbasaur with the Move Petal dance(also it has the ivs for hidden power fire)

This time, I'm looking for a Jolly Tyrunt with Dragon Dance + Elemental Fangs (Fire Fang, at least).

Currently offering:
>Female Gale Wings Fletchinder*
>Female Anticipation Eevee*
>Protean Frogadier* (Dive Ball)
>Bold Bulletproof Quilladin*
>Imposter Ditto (!!)*
>Brave Honedge
>Timid Fennekin
>Adamant Mewtwo
>Japanese Ditto
>Adamant Female Super Size Pumpkaboo
>Mystery Eggs
>Gooey Sliggoo*

* = 2+ flawless IVs.

Have there been redis. Movie Genesect and V Create Rayquaza flying around in the past? PM/VM me if you know or have any to discuss details.

Anyone have a safari tyrogue? Having a couple of 31 IVs (any!) from safari would make my next breeding project much easier.

In return, I have a bunch of quad/quint Claunchers.

Does anyone have a Protean Frogadier they'd be willing to trade? PM me with what you want.

Or if some generous soul has a friend code with frogadier as one of their pokemon, please let me know. My FC has Ditto. Thanks.

Does anyone have a Protean Frogadier they'd be willing to trade? PM me with what you want.

Or if some generous soul has a friend code with frogadier as one of their pokemon, please let me know. My FC has Ditto. Thanks.
Free Protean Froakie for you, if I could just get your Friend Safari! I have one bred now!

Hey guys, am now also looking for Joltiks and DW Bulbasaurs (Friend Safari or trade, I don't mind).

My Friend Safari has Solar Power Charmeleons, and I have lots to trade including many with Hidden Abilities (including most starters), an Impostor Ditto with 2 Max IVs, some berries... Lots really. Just let me know :)

Looking for a Skrelp with the hidden ability Adaptibilty. If your interested in trading me one, I've got quite a few interesting things up for trade, so just PM me :)

Does anyone have a careful ditto? preferably from the friend safari for great IVs if not i'll take him anyways. I can offer a male Psycho cut Meditite with 31 IVs in attack and a Charmander with 31 IVs in speed and sp.attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)