Silly Things You've Seen On The OU Ladder!

Speaking of which, I once had AV Conkledurr out and was predicting an Aegislash switch in, so I hit Knock Off. The Aegi lost its Choice Specs. Meaning the Aeigislash was holding a Choice Specs. A Choice Specs.

Speaking of which, I once had AV Conkledurr out and was predicting an Aegislash switch in, so I hit Knock Off. The Aegi lost its Choice Specs. Meaning the Aeigislash was holding a Choice Specs. A Choice Specs.
While locking into a move isnt the best thing for aegislash, choice specs is a perfectly viable item for it. Its shadow ball nukes when backed by specs. Unless of course, it was physical. THEN it becomes silly.

So I go into my Tyranitar and my opponent sends out an Espeon. (his team looks normal too) While I got an error trying to save the replay, here is the relevant log:

-TTar and Espeon are on the field on turn 4. Espeon just switched into a missed Stone Edge-

Opponent uses Psychic while I go for Stone Edge again, (and miss) bluffing a choice item and because I don't use this alt for laddering and didn't care. I guess he predicted a switch?

I just use Pursuit on him as he tries to switch out, and he says:

"wait so you hit me on a switch does that mean you hacked the game or a bug"

I reply:

"pursuit will hit you and deal double damage on a switch"

He then replies:

"no but did you hack or is it a bug"

So... yeah... 10 turns later he sends out a Rotom-W against my Hippowdon, and this time says:

"ugh again stop man"

He then uses Volt Switch 5 times and eventually dies due to Sand damage.

"STOP MAKING MY MOVES MISS ITS A PERFECT ACCURACY"

(sorry for the shit formatting)

Finale:

Score is 5-1, his Talonflame vs my Hippowdon. He goes for Ember. He then forfeits for "not doing enougn damage"

Steve = Latios

The opposing Steve used Rain Dance!
It started to rain!

Mandibuzz used Foul Play!
It's super effective! The opposing Steve lost 60% of its health!
Mandibuzz is hurt by the opposing Steve's Rocky Helmet!
Rain Dance is Latios's only way of beating Tyranitar on the switch, in tandem with Water Gem. Although, the opponent is using Rocket Helmet, which I cannot account for...

Dragon Dance with Dragon Claw has better utility, since you increase speed and power in one turn. Besides, he was using the Charizard incorrect. Why didn't he Dragon Rush the Jolteon?
Not just that, there were also 4 pokemon combined that should never be in OU. Also, DDance+DClaw is much better, I agree. IDK why he didn't Dragon Rush the Jolteon.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)