Sign the petition to nerf stealth rock!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnicornDemon

Banned deucer.
Are you ready for change? Because it's time for change!

Sign the petition at change.org:

https://www.change.org/p/gamefreak-...okemon-regardless-of-typing?just_created=true

Since Diamond and Pearl were released in 2006, Pokemon weak to stealth rock have been made totally unviable in competitive Pokemon. But this ends today. Sign the petition to nerf stealth rock, so that Pokemon such as Abomasnow, Accelgor, Braviary, Golbat, Togetic, Sigilyph, Kricketune, Scyther, Swellow, Pyroar, etc. can finally have a chance to shine in the world of competitive Pokemon.

For too long, Ice, Fire, Bug, and Flying type Pokemon have been held back by their weakness to stealth rock. But this can be changed. You can make a difference. Make your voice heard.

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Since the Ebola viruses were released in 2014, humans weak to ebola have been made totally unviable in competitive Earth. But this ends today. Sign the petition to nerf Ebola, so that humans such as D'Marcus Williums, T.J. Juckson, T'varisuness King, Tyroil Smoochie-Wallace, D'Squarius Green, Jr., Ibrahim Moizoos, Jackmerius Tacktheritrix, D'Isiah T. Billings-Clyde, and D'Jasper Probincrux III, etc. can finally have a chance to shine in the world of competitive ... world.

For too long, Liberian, Sierra Leone, American, Guinea type humans have been held back by their weakness to Ebola. But this can be changed. You can make a difference. Make your voice heard.

if ur offended I don't care lol bye .gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)